India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Popularity wins over hardwork

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I cnt tell u how disgusted i am with this show i simply hate it and if it wasnt for kinshuk wnt think ab this show ever again. A show that was aimed at not only showing a strong female but also attempted to show that hardwork, honesty and preseverence would get u to your goal in life with a single move ruined everything and showed that just like in life hardwork doesnt get u anything. Its nothing more than a fairytale what they have shown.

This show was about krishna, her struggles and victory every other character on this show was and is a side character. Bt how come every other character on this show is seen as indispensibly bt the actual lead isnt. And why is this is it coz she is new and the rest are what popular? What did she do wrong, how is she responsible for a storyline that has been for months been nothing bt repetitive.This may seem disloyal to some bt i am just being honest this show has had to make place for kinshuk in their storyline the 2min scenes or getting his character to do something wrong for the progression of the storyline. The focus was krishna and the bdo part of the storyline so why not replace pintu so that the show gets a much needed change? I am in no way disregarding kinshuk contribution to this show or that pintu is an amazing character u guys know i love pintu very much. But his character has never been given the importance in this show that it truly deserves and even though his character is being retained it seems more so coz the person that is playing this role happens to be kinshuk mahajan and not coz his character is indispensably to the storyline which is a true shame.

This show for me has become a joke and unfortunately for me coz i am a kinshuk fan(wnt jinx it and include parul until its confirmed) cnt wish it to end without it being success so will hav to watch bt even with my favourite couple in it a joke will always be a joke.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

locomotowikileaks-Surma-luvbbatgmhatcher--Jenelle--kt25latanziashaazi0-SD-0

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
It s a show and whtever msg they r trying to give viewers it'll always be Popularity who will win over hardwork we all knows it

like u said it's a fairytale what they shew is a fairytale in real life nothing happen this way

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatParulRatiShivisandiab

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Sandia I still think that Before giving any View I think We all should wauit and see the coming Future Traack . We can't predict anything . Right now If u are dislikng something ,Who knows U will like the same thing in future . So Plzzz Woul just say that be Positive , Whatver they will show It gong to be exciting and interesting only . As far as Krishna getting killed is concerned . Mitali is going , I don't think Krishna will be killed. On fri She wore two two Raksha sutra , did Hanumanji Hawan , Theyc an't show her getting dead . Whatever I am guessing . But Will not be sure So tht is why telling every1 to wait and see .
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Sandia I still think that Before giving any View I think We all should wauit and see the coming Future Traack . We can't predict anything . Right now If u are dislikng something ,Who knows U will like the same thing in future . So Plzzz Woul just say that be Positive , Whatver they will show It gong to be exciting and interesting only . As far as Krishna getting killed is concerned . Mitali is going , I don't think Krishna will be killed. On fri She wore two two Raksha sutra , did Hanumanji Hawan , Theyc an't show her getting dead . Whatever I am guessing . But Will not be sure So tht is why telling every1 to wait and see .

Hi Monica its actually not about not liking the upcoming track they cnt kill krishna characters it probably going to be a new krishna. If it is Parul who is going to be the new krishna she is an amazing actress she wil do an amazing job as krishna. Quite frankly i am already imagining the scenes btw kinrul if it is them and how beautiful its going to be. It rathers about the fact that out of all the actors that should have been axed it should never have been Mitali. It takes away from the authenticity of the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

latanzia

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Sandia! Look forward to reading your Views but Have to say that Afsar Bitiya was and is Mostly about Krishna not Pinto/Kinshuk. We all may want to see more of him but the truth is That CV's Won't put so muchhh focus on him...Regarding the Story and Replacement...I've said my Piece about the replacement.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index