India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

The cv's need to change their tracks.

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

having been an avid follower of PR from its beginning, i am now ready to call it quits and no longer follow this serial. it is really hard to sit and watch the nonsense thta the cv's put before us. i only watch pr solely because of Arvi. and the arvi scenes though short are sight for sore eyes.

I am completely fed up with the Archana/Savita track.. when would Savita's lies be brought to the forefront? They always say that a lie never stays hidden for to long, however Savita' s lies are 18 years in counting. and the lies are still continuous, as seen when she (savita) told the twins about Soham.
    the manav/archana track. there was a point in time when these two didn't need to say words, they could've looked into each others eyes and know what the other was thinking. now the distance between these two is so great and everytime there seems to be chance that they will unite, something always pops up and drives them further apart.
    the ovi track. this girl is clearly a psycho. when it clear that Arjun does not love her , why does she continuously chant like a mantra that he loves her. somebody needs to slap her back to reality. the rich spoil girl mentality isn't going to work.

• The new Varsha /Soham track. i had love satish as he was a very supportive husband. where is he now. and i'm seeing that varsha has a new identity. is she married to the gangster? and soham or should i say vishnu, why is he in a negative role????

I seriously hope that there are more Arvi and Arjun-Dk, Purvi-Dk scenes. it is these scenes that one looks forward to at the end of a long and tiring day.Smile

Edited by jenelle05 - 20 July 2012 at 1:29pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha23shk281mandy321celina30luvbbatRose_7dolce123JamuxpurethoughtjkhusiAshlaikaAnAvidReaderalicia._OrChiD_

luvbbat Senior Member
luvbbat
luvbbat

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
So agree with you. The problem with Pavitra Rishta is that all the characters draw their own conclusions about everything but no one is willing to listen to the other person. Misunderstandings keep mounting on without any resolution. Teju and Ovi have no problem accusing Archana of anything and all she can do is cry. She can't explain anything to them yet she will run to her own mom and discuss everything. Honestly, the hatred that Archana faces from her daughters is getting old and frustrating to watch. I just wish all the truth can come out and then if everyone wants to hate or love Archana then it's fine. CVs need to end this divorce track because at this point even the audiences don't care if Archana and Manav are together or not. Everyone wants the truth to come out.

Edited by luvbbat - 20 July 2012 at 7:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321--Jenelle--

XYZXXX Newbie
XYZXXX
XYZXXX

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
edited

Edited by XYZXXX - 20 July 2012 at 8:21pm
1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i feel problem with PR r many..

there r many characters in PR and they want their share on screen dats y to give justice to other characters they forgot the actual story is archana-manav's..

they r having a divorce and ll separate after a few months,,soham also is their kid,,there is no need of arjun-purvi in this manav-archana-soham track...

story ka kuchh pata hi nahiOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulz

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1sanghamitra

i feel problem with PR r many..

there r many characters in PR and they want their share on screen dats y to give justice to other characters they forgot the actual story is archana-manav's..

they r having a divorce and ll separate after a few months,,soham also is their kid,,there is no need of arjun-purvi in this manav-archana-soham track...

story ka kuchh pata hi nahiOuch

I agree with u Actual story is about Arman and their kids.Archana ,Manav, Soham  ,Ovi,Teju  are most important characters of Pavitra Rishta.CVS need to focus more on them rather than other.Pavitra Rishta is all about Arman and their kids .Now Soham has entered i hope CVs show more of him and turn him into a good man

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13LoveTVShowscs-07

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Purvi is also archanas child, not teju,ovi and soham only, so i want to see more purvi and arjun scenes, everytime when i see ovi in pr i get headache, i now some of you have problem with arvi,you dont like arvi,its oke but please dont hurt the arvi fans again and again,so cv pavitra rishta is also arjun and purvi pavitra rishta,i watch pr only and only for arvi,so please make the arvi fan happy and we want to see more and more arvi romantic scenes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123--Jenelle--pn_92purethought

pn_92 Goldie
pn_92
pn_92

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
purvi is archana's daughter.so they are very much part of armaans story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123--Jenelle--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top