Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Unchained Melodies (Page 4)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dillidikudi

JW I absolutely love the songs you pick...always, Thank you for this post. I love this song, and I know exactly why I keep watching this show...They are just amazing. Barun gets it so right, every little thing, his ASR is and will always be one of my all time favorite character ever.

Beautiful post. Hug

SHYYY your caps...Clap

hey thanks muchSmile

Shy is a darlingSmileSmile

Even in pictures their chemistry is unmistakable

Tennessean Goldie
Tennessean
Tennessean

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Hi JW,

Wonderful post, beautiful pictures, awesome song selection.ClapClap

1) Loved how KKGSR came running into his arms and ASR knew it beforehand that she is going to end up like this.Wink Naughty Arnie! His expressions at this moment were statuesque.Wink

2) KKGSR was all ready for the kiss too and how she closed her eyes in anticipation.WinkTongue Way to go girlie. Her expressions were flawless at this point.Wink She is ready for the journey of love with this man whose name is ASR (Only if the Raizada family would leave them alone including HPLOL of course).

This jodi is superspecialawesome to say the least.
Tongue

Amidst all the family drama, the Arshi moments kind of got spoilt. However, it was a big acceptance from KKGSR at this point and this song comes to mind for her journey of love with ASR.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BHoj8uFdr8

Edited by Tennessean - 22 July 2012 at 6:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRKInfofan

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Lovely postClap

Beautiful pics ShySmile
mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
beautiful..
purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Ola JW! Lovely post and lovely song; generally I find it difficult to visualize Arhi on English songs but this one fits to the T Clap

Those 7+ minutes were absolutely amazing! Both the leads were brilliant and the love, relief and passion was there to be seen and felt. Hope we will continue to see such realistic moments between the leads amidst the ongoing drama.
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

JW beautiful post,Clap I love watching this couple and their nok-johoks and romance, now that they have accepted the love for each other, we want the writers to show them as how normal romantic couples do and talk.  As for the hug scene in today's episode, it was total bliss full of passion, intensity and love Arnav and Khushi have for each other. We have to give it out Barun and Sanaya for enacting it beautifully.

Thanks Shalu for beautiful caps.

Thanks much PremaSmile

I like watching the nok-jhok too

And Shy is a darlingEmbarrassed
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tennessean

Hi JW,

Wonderful post, beautiful pictures, awesome song selection.ClapClap

1) Loved how KKGSR came running into his arms and ASR knew it beforehand that she is going to end up like this.Wink Naughty Arnie! His expressions at this moment were statuesque.Wink

His expressions were 'this is as expected'!LOL
LOL

2) KKGSR was all ready for the kiss too and how she closed her eyes in anticipation.WinkTongue Way to go girlie. Her expressions were flawless at this point.Wink She is ready for the journey of love with this man whose name is ASR (Only if the Raizada family would leave them alone including HPLOL of course).
LOL there is no privacy in RM...Anti privacy laws...I too felt there was a moment when she was equally in it and I felt thats a contemporary SP heroine for a change...only to be dashedLOL

This jodi is superspecialawesome to say the least.
Tongue

Amidst all the family drama, the Arshi moments kind of got spoilt. However, it was a big acceptance from KKGSR at this point and this song comes to mind for her journey of love with ASR.
Tennessean, we dont know if its acceptance or not yet
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BHoj8uFdr8

Hey thats a great song

Hiya TennesseanSmile

I am finally here...why so late on pmLOL

Thanks much...I much look forward to you writing in.

Some thoughts...and jumping to your other responseBig smile

Cheers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tennessean

Go to top