Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Unchained Melodies

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Chaar Singham

I am not a Singham unfortunately...very sadharan. The only fiction I ever directed was a play in schoolTongue...I was Margina in Ali Baba Chaalis Chor!LOLLOLLOLLOL...And the only fictionwas a FF I wrote once...But there is good news, I do recognise love, passion. And I think ASR-Khushi recognise that tooBig smile

So if you could please let them be as a regular couple that most of us would be...that would be much appreciated.Big smile...

For example ,today the run to ASR's arms, Khushi holding on to him with equal fervour, cradling her head on his shoulder, pushing him away only to grab him again!...was outstanding and Sanaya Irani rockedSmileClapClap

And the warm embrace in which ASR enveloped Khushi, to the soft words he uttered in a very sensuous wayBlushing, to the gentle but tingling brushing of her strand of hair, Blushingto the smile filled with love and passion to the pulling her into his armsBlushing...Barun Sobti nailed each expression, gesture and the voice just made it an almost there!!! moment...BlushingBlushingClapClapClapClap

But what could have been a beautiful, emotional, loving moment...a regular passionate moment most couples would have...was reduced to "yet again" an ill placed drama...

More on that is in another post (link below)

So from the very sadharan me...a humble attempt at requesting you to look at the story a lot of us see and appreciate...no ...no ...no ...not just vague empty passion...but an emotional and physical closeness of two people absolutely in love with each other and wanting each other.

The song below is a personal favoriteTongueBig smileWink...Please 4 Lions, give their love a chance...for a few weeks at least...their "Unchained Melodies"

And readers ...please show some love to the ever helpful Shybabe HugHugHug(love you darlingBig smile) for the amazing picturesClapClapClap

Happy weekend allBig smile

Oh, my love, ...my darling
I've hungered for... your touch
A long, ...lonely time

And time ...goes by... so slowly
And time ...can do ...so much
Are you ...still mine?

I need... your love,
I ...I need your love

God speed your love... to me

Lonely rivers flow
To the sea,... to the sea
To the open arms... of the sea

Lonely rivers ...sigh
"Wait for me,... wait for me"
I'll be coming home; ...wait for me

Oh, my love, ...my darling
I've hungered ...hungered for... your touch
A long, ...lonely time

And time ...goes by... so slowly
And time ...can do ...so much
Are you ...still mine?

I need... your love,
I ...I need your love

God speed your love... to me

Edited by JWMRK - 20 July 2012 at 1:11pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28jksksvasipkknd159merry777iluvdarcymistletoe22dpotnisdhahiminu2011KhuarvDreamcatcherarshi1986dorindakatebanglesCuriousmindgnainaarshiipkkndpriyankaaDazeecicilia9nancynairroldcpayasadillidikudiDCgirlsun2011anantanantmozart66TheCaptainranjithaSunriseGreenswetha_charchie_79DefLeppardamisuvpreetihereJaponicaMaddy1270nonasisoni.bborregbepatientstardust--EndlessSmile-premparbatmommy2000smitarsmancoolgal270Leah1manjhaInfofanARJRANSIDVARSKshybabepinky_blueskiesFAYKHAN29incandescentChitraF.Sad.But.True.SillyPepperriti4upolly_mksonia_1

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
aaa aaa aaa
Res

First off ... i love this song!  and second off...thank youBig smile !

They are brilliant.
They are beautiful.
They are strong.
They shall withstand the gleekaawats and the gottikaawats.

Loved the first 7 minutes...every second of every minute...and i shall go re watch those without the gleekawats.

Much lubb to you, JW!

shyyy lubbbs for youuu

Edited by mommy2000 - 20 July 2012 at 1:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatedillidikudisun2011nonasiJWMRK

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post.

I have always associated this song with Patrick Swaze and Demi Moore.   So felt a bit strange to see our Hottie and Sundari's pics along with lyrics of that classic song at first.   But then the more I kept looking at Hottie and Sundari, I felt you have done full justice to them and that evergreen song.  Well done!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateJWMRK

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
oh i love this song ! so romantic n touching  ! m sure arnav n khushi must be echoing these sentiments !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
res but hubba hubba

What a totally awesome post which captures what should be the highlight of this show - a poignant journey a year in the making - a high point where they both succumb and it was hijacked by kitchen politics.

I love ArHi because even in still pics they are electric.

Edited by momma1128 - 20 July 2012 at 6:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatedillidikudiJWMRK

dillidikudi Goldie
dillidikudi
dillidikudi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
JW I absolutely love the songs you pick...always, Thank you for this post. I love this song, and I know exactly why I keep watching this show...They are just amazing. Barun gets it so right, every little thing, his ASR is and will always be one of my all time favorite character ever.

Beautiful post. Hug

SHYYY your caps...Clap

Edited by dillidikudi - 20 July 2012 at 2:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateJWMRK

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
JW...u always make such wonderful posts darling...its always a pleasure to help...when the message is good..Embarrassed

i have always love this couple..and i feel so stupid keeping my hopes alive..but ..I will still be  avery loyal viewer of this show..till it breathes its last..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudinonasiJWMRKsonia_1

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
JW beautiful post,Clap I love watching this couple and their nok-johoks and romance, now that they have accepted the love for each other, we want the writers to show them as how normal romantic couples do and talk.  As for the hug scene in today's episode, it was total bliss full of passion, intensity and love Arnav and Khushi have for each other. We have to give it out Barun and Sanaya for enacting it beautifully.

Thanks Shalu for beautiful caps.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatedillidikudiJWMRK

Go to top