Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Rang me Bhang... (Page 2)

Diviya27 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Arre yaar iss doost aatma ko khud Rangeela channel walo ne bulaya... Iss liye jab tak ve nahi chahenge tab tak ye yahan se nahi jaaye gi... Aur tab tak yeh MM aur hume torture par torture karte rahegi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76swavai2

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raone

Arre yaar iss doost aatma ko khud Rangeela channel walo ne bulaya... Iss liye jab tak ve nahi chahenge tab tak ye yahan se nahi jaaye gi... Aur tab tak yeh MM aur hume torture par torture karte rahegi...

wat was the tenure of her role?? Shocked

Dee_76misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

Actual problem it that no body knows how long her role will be... No article mentioned that...That's why we fear that her role may be extended according to the TRPs. Ouch

Dee_76-Swetha-

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by nb.neha

Actual problem it that no body knows how long her role will be... No article mentioned that...That's why we fear that her role may be extended according to the TRPs. Ouch

thats horrible. Angry adimanav to isse better nikla. i hope they dont ruin the story by increasing her tenure or making her a full time vamp. as it is NBT has started going the conventional way Angry just wanna watch MM shaadi now

misty85-Swetha-

crushed2012 Groupbie
crushed2012
crushed2012

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

So true... Rid's character is becoming complex with every passing moment... I don't think she'll let go mohan so easily... & in the process her insanity will be in front of everyone... achcha hoga... mohan ka pichcha chut jayega uss chudail se. 
ha yaar ... us maanav ke track main bhi itna mushkil nahi laaga ,jitna ki ab lagraha hai... i have begun to hate this rondi char... she and her mom irritate me so much i cant tell u ... i am sure many fel the same.. i try so hard to tell myself that these kinda twists are what fetch TRP's but its in vain ... after seeing such a lovvely story line being butchered cant digest this track Cry... when will this Riddima be out of the picture .. untill she is there the true essence of NBT will be not visible at all...

nb.nehamisty85

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crushed2012

So true... Rid's character is becoming complex with every passing moment... I don't think she'll let go mohan so easily... & in the process her insanity will be in front of everyone... achcha hoga... mohan ka pichcha chut jayega uss chudail se. 
ha yaar ... us maanav ke track main bhi itna mushkil nahi laaga ,jitna ki ab lagraha hai... i have begun to hate this rondi char... she and her mom irritate me so much i cant tell u ... i am sure many fel the same.. i try so hard to tell myself that these kinda twists are what fetch TRP's but its in vain ... after seeing such a lovvely story line being butchered cant digest this track Cry... when will this Riddima be out of the picture .. untill she is there the true essence of NBT will be not visible at all...

her track is irritating me now Angry it needs to get over now

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index