India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Rang me Bhang...

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
With Ridhima's entry in the sangeet the celebration on mohan's face, his happiness just went down the drain in seconds. in the entire function he will be surrounded with guilt. even in the marriage same thing will happen. even after marriage he l be guilty till he blurts out the truth. however telling the truth after marriage will be even more difficult. 

something we all were waiting to see has now become so sad Cry the celebration and excitement would have been different is this stupid twist would not have been there Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikajindalGKS_CAsiyakeraghavDee_76-Pritt-SwastikAshNimisty85-Swetha-

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

With Ridhima's entry in the sangeet the celebration on mohan's face, his happiness just went down the drain in seconds. in the entire function he will be surrounded with guilt. even in the marriage same thing will happen. even after marriage he l be guilty till he blurts out the truth. however telling the truth after marriage will be even more difficult. 

something we all were waiting to see has now become so sad Cry the celebration and excitement would have been different is this stupid twist would not have been there Angry
. Yaar kya eye locks they na..i wish these two really fall in love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kunalrocks

. Yaar kya eye locks they na..i wish these two really fall in love

megha n mohan??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
So true... Rid's character is becoming complex with every passing moment... I don't think she'll let go mohan so easily... & in the process her insanity will be in front of everyone... achcha hoga... mohan ka pichcha chut jayega uss chudail se. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GKS_CADee_76-Swetha-

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

So true... Rid's character is becoming complex with every passing moment... I don't think she'll let go mohan so easily... & in the process her insanity will be in front of everyone... achcha hoga... mohan ka pichcha chut jayega uss chudail se. 

oh god spare me the torture of watching rid turning into an obsessive lover of our dear monu. 
yes she is complex. one hand she tells her mom she cant rob off mohan's happiness and on the hand she is getting M written on her palm that too infront of mohan making him severely guilty Angry

m sure monu baba wont be able to tell the truth. on sec thoughts i dont want the truth to be out as it will lead to unnecessary separation. instead the cvs can come up with so many incidents that happen between married couple and also what happens when a bachelor marries a woman with kids...there is lots to show

Dee_76misty85-Swetha-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

oh god spare me the torture of watching rid turning into an obsessive lover of our dear monu. 
yes she is complex. one hand she tells her mom she cant rob off mohan's happiness and on the hand she is getting M written on her palm that too infront of mohan making him severely guilty Angry

m sure monu baba wont be able to tell the truth. on sec thoughts i dont want the truth to be out as it will lead to unnecessary separation. instead the cvs can come up with so many incidents that happen between married couple and also what happens when a bachelor marries a woman with kids...there is lots to show

I don't know but the way her character is taking shape it's quite obvious now that she has some kind of mental problem. On the other hand it's good if our perception is right..because then Mohan will easily get divorce from her ... or his marriage with R will be annulled immediately.

Dee_76nb.neha-Swetha-

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

I don't know but the way her character is taking shape it's quite obvious now that she has some kind of mental problem. On the other hand it's good if our perception is right..because then Mohan will easily get divorce from her ... or his marriage with R will be annulled immediately.

this makes sense Thumbs Up divorce will become easy in this way!! i jus hate this twist to the core. it has ruined every excitement.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87Dee_76misty85-Swetha-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

this makes sense Thumbs Up divorce will become easy in this way!! i jus hate this twist to the core. it has ruined every excitement.

That's what I'm saying... Lol... we crazy MMT members want legal opinion on this... WinkLOL
But actually we got one ... some one had a real life experience of this & told us that in such cases divorce happens in just 1 month... I don't know how much liberty CVs are planning to take about this situation. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index