Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

What will happen in the future.

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I see four scenarios given that separation is likely before leap:

1. Siddhi tells Kunal that she doesn't want the baby.. its a mistake.. wants to abort it etc. Kunal begins hating her but makes a deal that she can only leave after delivering the babies. The twins stay with Kunal. LEAP.

2. Siddhi fakes that she has aborted the baby. Kunal throws her out of the house. Siddhi delivers. The twins stay with siddhi. LEAP.

3. Kunal doesnt know that they are having twins. After delivering siddhi fakes that she is abandoning the baby and leaves one baby with Kunal. And goes off with the other baby. One baby with Kunal. One with Siddhi LEAP

4. No matter what siddhi does kunal doesnt hate her n senses that she has some compulsion. he starts investigating. Siddhi delivers, leaves a baby with Kunal and goes away. Kunal exposes richa's truth but siddhi has left by then 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paradigm

I see four scenarios given that separation is likely before leap:

1. Siddhi tells Kunal that she doesn't want the baby.. its a mistake.. wants to abort it etc. Kunal begins hating her but makes a deal that she can only leave after delivering the babies. The twins stay with Kunal. LEAP.

2. Siddhi fakes that she has aborted the baby. Kunal throws her out of the house. Siddhi delivers. The twins stay with siddhi. LEAP.

3. Kunal doesnt know that they are having twins. After delivering siddhi fakes that she is abandoning the baby and leaves one baby with Kunal. And goes off with the other baby. One baby with Kunal. One with Siddhi LEAP

4. No matter what siddhi does kunal doesnt hate her n senses that she has some compulsion. he starts investigating. Siddhi delivers, leaves a baby with Kunal and goes away. Kunal exposes richa's truth but siddhi has left by then 

I have been ranting to the people concerned to pls let it be some what like option 4.

Separation & leap is happening, there is no getting away from that, but it would be far easier to digest if the separation happens due to some fateful incident rather than Kunal's mistrust & misplaced hatred for his pregnant wife.
The only way I could bring myself to get back to this show is if Kunal is shown getting to the bottom of Siddhi's shenanigans & uncovering Richa's plot thus bringing her role to an end.
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fariyal

I have been ranting to the people concerned to pls let it be some what like option 4.

Separation & leap is happening, there is no getting away from that, but it would be far easier to digest if the separation happens due to some fateful incident rather than Kunal's mistrust & misplaced hatred for his pregnant wife.
The only way I could bring myself to get back to this show is if Kunal is shown getting to the bottom of Siddhi's shenanigans & uncovering Richa's plot thus bringing her role to an end.

Well said Fariyal...
rainbowgirl thumbnail

I second you Fari...kunal will not be talk worthy if he falls for any sort of trap now. I'l even stop following the show on net if this happens 

Richa's character has outlived in the show...not only is it irritating to watch the same women make a mess of SINAL's life...the actor's whole persona is off putting...CVs better end or kill her character before they take leap๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
chitsss thumbnail

Agree with you Fari about the inevitable leap=separation but that is exact BALH!And you forgot to mention no remarriage and alternate romantic hook -up post leap!

I would any day veto all 4 options, I still stand by no separation ,separate the twins but not SINAL! Kunal is only going to end up feeling like a loser if he does everything and still loses Siddhi.I don't want to see brood over lost love yet again!Well thats the logical route it should take but the CV's known for their screwed up thinking may show him become a superman after Sid leaves him!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก The show ends for me when they show separation!

But yes Kunal back in focus and Richa ka the end I support wholeheartedly!
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Chitra..SINAL separation ..end of parichay for me...
Fariyal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chitsss

Agree with you Fari about the inevitable leap=separation but that is exact BALH!And you forgot to mention no remarriage and alternate romantic hook -up post leap!

I would any day veto all 4 options, I still stand by no separation ,separate the twins but not SINAL! Kunal is only going to end up feeling like a loser if he does everything and still loses Siddhi.I don't want to see brood over lost love yet again!Well thats the logical route it should take but the CV's known for their screwed up thinking may show him become a superman after Sid leaves him!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก The show ends for me when they show separation!

But yes Kunal back in focus and Richa ka the end I support wholeheartedly!

Chits, they are brazenly copying from other shows, I'd sooner they lifted from BAHL where the transition has been smooth, separation happened with love intact, rather than some out dated shows like Kayamath that reeked of female sacrifice  & obtuse, angry males till the end.

chitsss thumbnail
Chits, they are brazenly copying from other shows, I'd sooner they lifted from BAHL where the transition has been smooth, separation happened with love intact, rather than some out dated shows like Kayamath that reeked of female sacrifice  & obtuse, angry males till the end.

BALH was a lift of from Kayamath Fari!!!๐Ÿ˜‰Heroine boards train hero runs to stop her , train accident hero presumes heroine dead!๐Ÿ˜‰ I am not very sure about the hero exposing the vamp part though!
But yea Fari like you said no love lost is a better route!Then I can at least bid adieu to th show bitter happy rather than dejected with Kunal being a loser who doubted Siddhi!๐Ÿ˜ก

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you chitra. I am willing to see SINAL separated from their kids but not each other. Thakral can still one or both kids, i could care less. Kunal definitely would be shattered & good for nothing bum without Siddhi & Siddhi too can't survive. If CVs decide to show both somewhat stable after separation, that would be character assassination if Kunal& Siddhi, as well as SINAL love story.

Agree with Fari that leap in BALH was smooth. Now i don't follow it do don't know much, just little here there when my parents are watching. Love between lead is still there but my mothers was saying male lead is married to someone else & female lead soon will be love interest of new Guy. So...

Parichay has been different from other shows & it must remain that way.
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that's is my concern too with SINAL separation..when sidhi left kunal after their fight on the fateful night  , kunal just could not bear the separation , which was only for few hours so how will CVs explain SINAL leading a stable life without each  other..
the Kunal dialogues to unconscious sidhi wont make any sense if they live the way the lead in bAHL are living...
OK you can say that they are living for the sake of children. but still some how i feel that would kill the beauty of the most beautiful love story...
May be I can digest separation if they show Kunal back to his drinking days , and the musafir hoon song...and turned in to a devdas.. but if they show him married , successful etc..  is not digestable
anyways for me parichay ends with SINAL separtion...