Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

What will happen in the future.

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I see four scenarios given that separation is likely before leap:

1. Siddhi tells Kunal that she doesn't want the baby.. its a mistake.. wants to abort it etc. Kunal begins hating her but makes a deal that she can only leave after delivering the babies. The twins stay with Kunal. LEAP.

2. Siddhi fakes that she has aborted the baby. Kunal throws her out of the house. Siddhi delivers. The twins stay with siddhi. LEAP.

3. Kunal doesnt know that they are having twins. After delivering siddhi fakes that she is abandoning the baby and leaves one baby with Kunal. And goes off with the other baby. One baby with Kunal. One with Siddhi LEAP

4. No matter what siddhi does kunal doesnt hate her n senses that she has some compulsion. he starts investigating. Siddhi delivers, leaves a baby with Kunal and goes away. Kunal exposes richa's truth but siddhi has left by then 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica.Boss.

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

1. Siddhi tells Kunal that she doesn't want the baby.. its a mistake.. wants to abort it etc. Kunal begins hating her but makes a deal that she can only leave after delivering the babies. The twins stay with Kunal. LEAP.

2. Siddhi fakes that she has aborted the baby. Kunal throws her out of the house. Siddhi delivers. The twins stay with siddhi. LEAP.

3. Kunal doesnt know that they are having twins. After delivering siddhi fakes that she is abandoning the baby and leaves one baby with Kunal. And goes off with the other baby. One baby with Kunal. One with Siddhi LEAP

4. No matter what siddhi does kunal doesnt hate her n senses that she has some compulsion. he starts investigating. Siddhi delivers, leaves a baby with Kunal and goes away. Kunal exposes richa's truth but siddhi has left by then 

I have been ranting to the people concerned to pls let it be some what like option 4.

Separation & leap is happening, there is no getting away from that, but it would be far easier to digest if the separation happens due to some fateful incident rather than Kunal's mistrust & misplaced hatred for his pregnant wife.
The only way I could bring myself to get back to this show is if Kunal is shown getting to the bottom of Siddhi's shenanigans & uncovering Richa's plot thus bringing her role to an end.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123arabicachitsssGayathri_MSKrainbowgirlstuti123-Rojaa-

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

I have been ranting to the people concerned to pls let it be some what like option 4.

Separation & leap is happening, there is no getting away from that, but it would be far easier to digest if the separation happens due to some fateful incident rather than Kunal's mistrust & misplaced hatred for his pregnant wife.
The only way I could bring myself to get back to this show is if Kunal is shown getting to the bottom of Siddhi's shenanigans & uncovering Richa's plot thus bringing her role to an end.

Well said Fariyal...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123arabicaFariyal

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

I second you Fari...kunal will not be talk worthy if he falls for any sort of trap now. I'l even stop following the show on net if this happens Ouch

Richa's character has outlived in the show...not only is it irritating to watch the same women make a mess of SINAL's life...the actor's whole persona is off putting...CVs better end or kill her character before they take leapAngry

Edited by rainbowgirl - 20 July 2012 at 1:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123arabicachitsssFariyalstuti123-Rojaa-

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Agree with you Fari about the inevitable leap=separation but that is exact BALH!OuchAnd you forgot to mention no remarriage and alternate romantic hook -up post leap!Ouch

I would any day veto all 4 options, I still stand by no separation ,separate the twins but not SINAL! Kunal is only going to end up feeling like a loser if he does everything and still loses Siddhi.I don't want to see brood over lost love yet again!OuchWell thats the logical route it should take but the CV's known for their screwed up thinking may show him become a superman after Sid leaves him!!!AngryAngry The show ends for me when they show separation!

But yes Kunal back in focus and Richa ka the end I support wholeheartedly!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicad.padminirainbowgirlstuti123-Rojaa-

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I agree with Chitra..SINAL separation ..end of parichay for me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica-Rojaa-

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Agree with you Fari about the inevitable leap=separation but that is exact BALH!OuchAnd you forgot to mention no remarriage and alternate romantic hook -up post leap!Ouch

I would any day veto all 4 options, I still stand by no separation ,separate the twins but not SINAL! Kunal is only going to end up feeling like a loser if he does everything and still loses Siddhi.I don't want to see brood over lost love yet again!OuchWell thats the logical route it should take but the CV's known for their screwed up thinking may show him become a superman after Sid leaves him!!!AngryAngry The show ends for me when they show separation!

But yes Kunal back in focus and Richa ka the end I support wholeheartedly!

Chits, they are brazenly copying from other shows, I'd sooner they lifted from BAHL where the transition has been smooth, separation happened with love intact, rather than some out dated shows like Kayamath that reeked of female sacrifice  & obtuse, angry males till the end.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicachitsssrainbowgirlstuti123-Rojaa-

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Chits, they are brazenly copying from other shows, I'd sooner they lifted from BAHL where the transition has been smooth, separation happened with love intact, rather than some out dated shows like Kayamath that reeked of female sacrifice  & obtuse, angry males till the end.

BALH was a lift of from Kayamath Fari!!!WinkHeroine boards train hero runs to stop her , train accident hero presumes heroine dead!Wink I am not very sure about the hero exposing the vamp part thoughOuch!
But yea Fari like you said no love lost is a better route!Then I can at least bid adieu to th show bitter happy rather than dejected with Kunal being a loser who doubted Siddhi!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicarainbowgirl-Rojaa-

Go to top