Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Can things not be sorted out unless started over?

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, I have a feeling that things will never be sorted out unless Khushi leaves the RM.
Each and every single member in the house including her husband needs to understand her value and each and every single member owes her an apology in one way or another.
Anjali has suffered a lot but she has the support of her family... Khushi has probably suffered 100 times more than her and yet she has no support... no one to comfort her and tell her that everything will be ok. Everyone is angry at Shaym for hurting and betraying Anjali, but what about Khushi? Did no one think about how Khushi felt living under the same roof as someone who kept on trying to get close to her? 

The bottom line is that the members of the Raizada family dont deserve Khushi. First of all, they need to know why Arnav married her and they need to understand how much torture she went through just for Anjali.

Arnav's redemption has already started. It is slowly building up. Right now all he wants is to see a smile on her face... WHY? Because he knows that she has gone through a lot and now its time for her sadness to be over. Slowly but steadily, he will TRULEY win his Khushi's heart. They are already deep in love but now its time for the foundation of their love to grow even stronger. If Arnav sticks by Khushi through this tough time, she will know that he will always be there for her and Im sure that he will do this. He just has to control his temper and not burst/blame everything on her like he has already done once before. 

In my opinion things will only be sorted out step by step. They have to rewind... Arnav has to reveal the full truth and remarry Khushi. Khushi has to leave and come back... everything must be undone only to be redone. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Kushi leaving RM is the only solution now... I hate seen her left alone... The thing is nobody care to have a proper conversation with each other in this house...Arnav should stop blackmailing her and should free her now..They could makeup later...It's all about her dignity and self respect right now...Pls Payal follow your sister when she leaves...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top