Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Assassination of Anjali's character!!! (Page 3)

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
POOJALI wants everybody loves and pamper her...only HER...those kind of people mostly selfish by nature..what else we can axpect from anjali the poojali...its better she goes to the temple for the early morning pooja and stays there whole day coming back after evening pooja ...OH I  forgot she is pregnant with ZERO size belly...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roldcPiscineMolitorOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaMrDarcyfan

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutelilshortie

I'm really amazed to see that people see Arnav and Anjali's relationship now as disgusting. I mean I really don't see it. I see a sister who is used to being the number 1 woman in her a brothers life, two sibling who have shared a bond stronger than others because they only had each other to depend. I don't feel and romantic or sexual overtones,as is being implied is present at all. It's dependency I see. A desperate dependency on a loved one, when their world is falling apart.

Anjali is being jealous, because she had two pillars in her life, Arnav and Shyam. One has been destroyed and the other is slipping away. She is very unstable, that's why she is becoming so possessive about Arnav as  his  and Khushi's relationship, is threatening Arnav's role as her protector and support system. 

I think a big issue is the fact that she is losing Arnav TO Khushi. Right now she has no respect for Khushi. She doesn't know everything that happened between her and Shyam or even Arnav and her, what she does know I don't think she fully accepts, because she has been given a half assed explanation. It's like I'm not only losing my brother, but I'm losing him to a woman that does not deserve him. Because in Anjali's eyes Khushi is the woman that stole her husband from her. 

I think Arnav instead of romancing Khushi all the time, needs to sit the family down and tell them everything. It will hurt them, but unless he does the Gupta sister's will suffer and the Raizada mansion will always have tension because Shyam is always present, in their grief. Then Anjali might see Khushi's worth and all she has done for the family and respect her and Arnav's relationship more.

I don't believe Anjali's character has been assassinated. It's evolving and maturing. She will hit her lowest point and reform a much better charatcer. Arnav hit rock bottom, with the Shyam misunderstanding, to come out a better man. I think this is just a trial for Anjali. She will learn to be more independent,stronger woman ( hopefully).Plus I still see the Anjali, who loves her Chotey to death, I mean she took the pill didn't she?

Thank you for your views but unfortunately don't agree at this point of time.  I loved Anjali's character prior to the current track.   Right now she is being purely self centered and has blinkers on her eyes and dimaag.    I want to shake her really hard to get her out of her mental stupor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25PiscineMolitormazkachazkaMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I dont know WHY Daljeet wanted more screen space at the EXPENSE of what people actually liked about Anjali??

I know she is blind and worships the Snake! BUT... she was always shown to love her brother more than anything! She has shown 0 concern for his kidnapping! This is very inconsistant with her charachter! What the CV's are showing is a selfish women who can ONLY be happy for others if SHE is happy too! If not she only wants misery for others and 100% attention for HER!

She is MORE concerned with seperating her brother from his wife and breaking up his marriage! The CV's have completley been UNABLE to garner sympathy for her, coz of the way they have set up this track! With Akash and Manorama always talking shit and everyone just fawning over Anjali!

The whole thing has become unbearable to watch! There is NO logic, and the track makes NO sense! Mami and Akash are both acting like THEY have no brains either! WHAT do they want? To keep a KILLER in their house?

The whole thing is a shambles! Arnav and Anjali's relationship always used to be beautiful! NOW it just seems sick and twisted!

I REALLY dont know what the CV's point is!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 21 July 2012 at 5:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roldcPiscineMolitorkitty25mazkachazkatvpal007OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
i dont have any more capacity to rant any further
mrdarcyfan has done a wonderful job of ranting
thank you TM

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roldcPiscineMolitormazkachazka

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I dont know WHY Daljeet wanted more screen space at the EXPENSE of what people actually liked about Anjali??

I know she is blind and worships the Snake! BUT... she was always shown to love her brother more than anything! She has shown 0 concern for his kidnapping! This is very inconsistant with her charachter! What the CV's are showing is a selfish women who can ONLY be happy for others if SHE is happy too! If not she only wants misery for others and 100% attention for HER!

She is MORE concerned with seperating her brother from his wife and breaking up his marriage! The CV's have completley been UNABLE to garner sympathy for her, coz of the way they have set up this track! With Akash and Manorama always talking shit and everyone just fawning over Anjali!

The whole thing has become unbearable to watch! There is NO logic, and the track makes NO sense! Mami and Akash are both acting like THEY have no brains either! WHAT do they want? To keep a KILLER in their house?

The whole thing is a shambles! Arnav and Anjali's relationship always used to be beautiful! NOW it just seems sick and twisted!

I REALLY dont know what the CV's point is!

Glad to know that you share the same views as me.   And Mami the less attention we give to her unreasonable talk the better.   During the kidnapping track I thought she would get close to Khushi but it appeared to be so briefly only and now she is back to spitting venom all the time.  How come our mighty ASR and Akash do not react to her taunts and jibes at  Khushi and Payal???   Earlier her taunts were in their absence, now she does it right in front of the Raizada men and they don't react.    We have heard too much of Helloo Bye Bye, Phati Saree and Khoon Bari Taang.  Overdose of these words do not help and is jarring on our ears and brains.  

Can some one please send Mami to Bali and Poojali on Teerth Yatra!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by roldc - 21 July 2012 at 5:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25PiscineMolitormazkachazka

seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Not only Anjali but the entire Raizada family has to be blamed. Anjali was kept inside a cocoon for her entire life where all the family fawned over her left, right and center. Essentially she led a very sheltered life and was more than happy to live in her dream world, constantly ignoring her husband's misdoings and never being suspicious of his actions. Anjali was never shown as a woman of substance, she was always dependent on the people around her. Her woe-is-me attitude isn't a new thing at all. The CVs are actually expounding this aspect of her nature and hence at least there is character coherency here which is more than I can say for Khushi.

Also she has not been told the entire truth as of yet. There has been no confrontation, no meeting where the entire Raizada household gathered and spoke about the truth. They are either blaming the daughter-in-laws or mourning for Anjali's plight.Sweeping the truth under the carpet is no solution for when the truth finally crops up again it can only create misunderstandings as it did in this case.

That's my two cents.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutelilshortiekitty25roldcPiscineMolitor

cutelilshortie Groupbie
cutelilshortie
cutelilshortie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roldc

Originally posted by cutelilshortie

I'm really amazed to see that people see Arnav and Anjali's relationship now as disgusting. I mean I really don't see it. I see a sister who is used to being the number 1 woman in her a brothers life, two sibling who have shared a bond stronger than others because they only had each other to depend. I don't feel and romantic or sexual overtones,as is being implied is present at all. It's dependency I see. A desperate dependency on a loved one, when their world is falling apart.

Anjali is being jealous, because she had two pillars in her life, Arnav and Shyam. One has been destroyed and the other is slipping away. She is very unstable, that's why she is becoming so possessive about Arnav as  his  and Khushi's relationship, is threatening Arnav's role as her protector and support system. 

I think a big issue is the fact that she is losing Arnav TO Khushi. Right now she has no respect for Khushi. She doesn't know everything that happened between her and Shyam or even Arnav and her, what she does know I don't think she fully accepts, because she has been given a half assed explanation. It's like I'm not only losing my brother, but I'm losing him to a woman that does not deserve him. Because in Anjali's eyes Khushi is the woman that stole her husband from her. 

I think Arnav instead of romancing Khushi all the time, needs to sit the family down and tell them everything. It will hurt them, but unless he does the Gupta sister's will suffer and the Raizada mansion will always have tension because Shyam is always present, in their grief. Then Anjali might see Khushi's worth and all she has done for the family and respect her and Arnav's relationship more.

I don't believe Anjali's character has been assassinated. It's evolving and maturing. She will hit her lowest point and reform a much better charatcer. Arnav hit rock bottom, with the Shyam misunderstanding, to come out a better man. I think this is just a trial for Anjali. She will learn to be more independent,stronger woman ( hopefully).Plus I still see the Anjali, who loves her Chotey to death, I mean she took the pill didn't she?

Thank you for your views but unfortunately don't agree at this point of time.  I loved Anjali's character prior to the current track.   Right now she is being purely self centered and has blinkers on her eyes and dimaag.    I want to shake her really hard to get her out of her mental stupor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fineLOL, just thought I'd put my two cents in. I agree with you on loving Anjali's character prior to this track , she was a truly amazing person. That's why I cannot hate this Anjali, because like I said that Anjali is still in there, she's just going through some trials.
About the blinkers thing, again that is not her fault, that is Arnav's, he needs to stop coddling her all the time and tell her straight up everything. After that if she chooses not to believe, then will I think her character is truly assassinated. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roldc

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
aaah yes there you go another character assassinated! well on whose expense we all know! Dead like someone said tired of ranting! CV's really need to pull their socks! else no one's gonna tune into this crap! mark my words and there again next week only wee die hard fans will be disappointed to see the bloody trp's sinking which im sure is going to be the case!

ah i need a break from this show! i feel so hard for this idea of mine! but damn ArHi keep pulling me back in the loop Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roldc

Go to top