Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Assassination of Anjali's character!!! (Page 2)

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
couldnt agree more ! never thought that i'd have to agree on this about anjali who i used to love sooo sooo sooo much !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roldcmazkachazka

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Can't  understand why they have twisted Anjali's character.
Her basic nature is one that is incapable of any hate or malice.
So why do thisConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanroldcOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
she should be in her rightful place- in an ASYLUM..
where she will meet more people of her kind..
Anjali is the most pampered BRAT of humankind, idiotic and UGH woman have ever come across..
even daljeet for me is no less.. justifying her role?
yeah, right.
ya boo sucks to both of them.Angry

roldcmazkachazka

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry

roldcMrDarcyfan

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Anjali is gone crazy.  She is being unreasonable.  What are the CVs trying to say. That Anjali has more than brotherly affection for her Chotey?????????
Absurd. Todays episode minus the first 7 minutes was disgusting to watch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roldcPiscineMolitorOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaMrDarcyfan

glv_15 Goldie
glv_15
glv_15

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
i want 2 say one thing .anjali is a spoiled brat.. everyone in RM spoiled her by pouring so much love... thats why she cant accept others being happy when she is shattered

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roldcPiscineMolitormazkachazkaMrDarcyfan

cutelilshortie Groupbie
cutelilshortie
cutelilshortie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I'm really amazed to see that people see Arnav and Anjali's relationship now as disgusting. I mean I really don't see it. I see a sister who is used to being the number 1 woman in her a brothers life, two sibling who have shared a bond stronger than others because they only had each other to depend. I don't feel and romantic or sexual overtones,as is being implied is present at all. It's dependency I see. A desperate dependency on a loved one, when their world is falling apart.

Anjali is being jealous, because she had two pillars in her life, Arnav and Shyam. One has been destroyed and the other is slipping away. She is very unstable, that's why she is becoming so possessive about Arnav as  his  and Khushi's relationship, is threatening Arnav's role as her protector and support system. 

I think a big issue is the fact that she is losing Arnav TO Khushi. Right now she has no respect for Khushi. She doesn't know everything that happened between her and Shyam or even Arnav and her, what she does know I don't think she fully accepts, because she has been given a half assed explanation. It's like I'm not only losing my brother, but I'm losing him to a woman that does not deserve him. Because in Anjali's eyes Khushi is the woman that stole her husband from her. 

I think Arnav instead of romancing Khushi all the time, needs to sit the family down and tell them everything. It will hurt them, but unless he does the Gupta sister's will suffer and the Raizada mansion will always have tension because Shyam is always present, in their grief. Then Anjali might see Khushi's worth and all she has done for the family and respect her and Arnav's relationship more.

I don't believe Anjali's character has been assassinated. It's evolving and maturing. She will hit her lowest point and reform a much better charatcer. Arnav hit rock bottom, with the Shyam misunderstanding, to come out a better man. I think this is just a trial for Anjali. She will learn to be more independent,stronger woman ( hopefully).Plus I still see the Anjali, who loves her Chotey to death, I mean she took the pill didn't she?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roldc

Julz06 Senior Member
Julz06
Julz06

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
I too dont want angali 2 turn grey i am having a strong feeling dat angali will try 2 seperate arhi which i dnt want it to happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roldc

Go to top