Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Assassination of Anjali's character!!!

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Poojali envies her brother's relationship with his wife
She loves it when the entire RM clan pay undivided attention to her various tantrums
She wanted to abort her baby
She pines for her Creepy husband
Why is she still in RM?  Why did she choose to stay behind if she loved her husband?
Does she know where her Creepy husband is? 
Why is she not getting flashbacks of the number of times her Creepy husband stayed away from her and the house in the past?  His sudden disappearances, etc etc.

CVs are giving Poojali more screen space but in the process they have destroyed her character.   Is this what Daljeet bargained for?   I feel totally clueless about where the CVs are heading to with Poojali's character.   Yes I do agree there have to be certain elements, twists and turns in the tracks to keep the viewers engaged but I do not like the negative turn in Anjali's character.CryCryCry

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

bs010194SajimokjiumKamalikaGcraziefansoumyakaminta13BaruunSobtiSaraJLFuzzbucketPiscineMolitorkitty25Maverick29Luv_isnt_classyCetroniaPunkin22zafimazkachazkaSuchi-MrDarcyfantvpal007pieryroseOmNaMaSteOm

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
You are right, strange and weird...thank you for post.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roldclara3110zafiMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I'm neutral about Anjali turning grey. But what disgusted me today were the emotions portrayed by Anjali. Is she arnav's lover or ex or what?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nahoulaaminta13Mountainbreeze7craziefansun2011roldcPiscineMolitorkitty25lara3110mazkachazka

niviii Newbie
niviii
niviii

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Anjali is someone who is only really truly happy when everyone around her is miserable...just think back to the times when she used to happy & smiling and everyone around her, including Arnav was a miserable person...Now she is unhappy coz she thinks everyone around her is happy...there are actually characters like her in real life...& I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM...i have only one word for the character of Anjali - Spoiled rich little B**CH...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011roldcPiscineMolitormazkachazka

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviii

Anjali is someone who is only really truly happy when everyone around her is miserable...just think back to the times when she used to happy & smiling and everyone around her, including Arnav was a miserable person...Now she is unhappy coz she thinks everyone around her is happy...there are actually characters like her in real life...& I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM...i have only one word for the character of Anjali - Spoiled rich little B**CH...

Spoiled and rich at the cost of our HottieCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niviiiPiscineMolitormazkachazka

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you, after all that happened why can't they show her thinking about the times she had doubt in her mind about Shyam...I don't know whether Anjali is in pure denial or the Cv's...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanroldcPiscineMolitorOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

Totally agree with you, after all that happened why can't they show her thinking about the times she had doubt in her mind about Shyam...I don't know whether Anjali is in pure denial or the Cv's...

Looks like the CVs are in denial modeSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanPiscineMolitorOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Julz06roldcPiscineMolitorMaverick29kitty25

Go to top