Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
copy pasting this everywhere I can! 

I really can't comprehend her "Tumhe pyaar hogaya Chote"😳 
Okay, so lady when you were blindly in love with that snake of a husband, you didn't give a damn about your brother and worshipped Snake like he was God, but you have a freaking problem if your bro wants to see his wife smiling?
Wasn't she the same woman who could do anything for Arnav's smile and that's why wanted Khushi in his life?
Where is she? I really miss that Anjali.
This one seems like she's too alien to recognize, and she's intending to have an incest relationship. bleh.

rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jessicad

copy pasting this everywhere I can! 

I really can't comprehend her "Tumhe pyaar hogaya Chote"😳 
Okay, so lady when you were blindly in love with that snake of a husband, you didn't give a damn about your brother and worshipped Snake like he was God, but you have a freaking problem if your bro wants to see his wife smiling?
Wasn't she the same woman who could do anything for Arnav's smile and that's why wanted Khushi in his life?
Where is she? I really miss that Anjali.
This one seems like she's too alien to recognize, and she's intending to have an incest relationship. bleh.

Tumhe pyaar hogaya Chote" actually this line is continously ringing in my head and that too in that pathetic tone she said... Last few days I was defending her  now I don't know what to do...
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saavan_lover

I am on the same boat as you! I was supporting Anjali till yesterday but today I dont know I just cant anymore! I feel like I dont know her at all! Is this the same sister who once wanted all the happiness in the world for her brother? I dont think so...

Same pinch. I was also supporting her...but after today I don't know what to do
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i used to defend her always... infact i defend all the characters including mami...
i get it tat its been 3-4 days in ipkland..though its been 20days in ours... n anji is still in shock.. n when she sees her brother celebrating with his wife she ll get upset ..tat she doesnt care anymore...
tat ends there...
why isnt he allowed to fall in love???
bec his di's marriage flopped?
as long as di had shyamu... chotte was allowed to love his wife... during holi..dilli mein bali...etc etc...
infact she used to giggle every time ..arshi came close...
now wat happened???
is she the same lady who wished chottey also had someone special????
today she said tumhe pyaar ho gaya hai chottey as if its a crime.. n he has changed from the day he started hiding stuff from her???
what the all RM members hid estuff from her bec she is so fragile

Edited by sarithaipkknd - 11 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So Im Glad ! anjali's todays Action was not just a slap on my face but many ! as i thought i was the only fool fighting for her
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rini_kat

Tumhe pyaar hogaya Chote" actually this line is continously ringing in my head and that too in that pathetic tone she said... Last few days I was defending her  now I don't know what to do...

Me too hun! Me too. It seemed so harsh and rudeee!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed...she did annoy me a bit in the past but I never bashed her...today, she has no sympathies from my side..

In my opinion, the flaw is in writing as she is coming off as a jealous mehbooba who is mad that her bro is happy only...perhaps better execution, monologues etc will help..
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

So Im Glad ! anjali's todays Action was not just a slap on my face but many ! as i thought i was the only fool fighting for her

πŸ˜† , me too here defending her actions!   Now They r showing her turning selfish??😲
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hug from me 4 this post...πŸ€—
as u said & i said b4 ...as a Di she should feel happy in her bro's life...😊

let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?😑
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?😑

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, πŸ˜³she was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, πŸ˜³she was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone πŸ˜³, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji πŸ˜³& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, πŸ‘πŸΌ
is tat the same Anjali..???????πŸ˜•
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????😑

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...🀒
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????🀒
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???😑
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???😲
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.😑omg..he was far better i think!!!!.😑😭