Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dear Anjali Jha ... KINDLY READ

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Dear Anjali, 

Im sorry ! i was the fool ! shouting n Defending u Thru out ! but TODAY ! u Proved ! u r Nothing but a Selfish WOMAN ! who can not See others happy :/ ! no people If she TRULY LOVED arnav ! she would have Remembered HOW THE GUY WAS B4 when THERE WAS NO LOVE in his life !! there was NO COLOR in his life !! Anjali Need to open her eyes ! or SHALL I SAY ! RAIZADA's ! its HIGH time SHOW her the REAL WORLD PLEASEEE !!

Thank You Sleepy

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

celapushpi24mushfikedward420Rujul13neet2012piyushiSarikakapoorcraziefanjalkukdi1dhivymariyakamranarshi1986Aura7gnainalanilandSamanthaGmz.brarzenjoeSham33rahsaavan_loversprinkle2DazeeErika1yongshin1mangalore-Superstar-saniya.xgeetmaanluvmozart66AfyaLuvBarunSanayafleurssanja_hereBarundeewani19jessicadsree07bhaktiiiAkanksha-zafiabracadabra-EndlessSmile-trina2010rini_katShiningStar18..Amina..OmNaMaSteOm-Maha-.Kiran.ameena671pieryrose-DKS-.MyriadOfHues.-MeMyselfIxAaliya

shrishu&shristi Senior Member
shrishu&shristi
shrishu&shristi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
i truly why she behaving in such a selfish manner.he is doing everything to bring a smile on khusi's face without hurting is beloved Di.if she is sad n depressed it does'nt mean that the whole world has to be sad with u.arnav has every right to be happy.he just wanted to do something spl for khusi.she must learn something from khusi that how to spread happiness even if it's killing u from inside.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamranfleurs-Superstar-mozart66trina2010zafi.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrishu&shristi

i truly why she behaving in such a selfish manner.he is doing everything to bring a smile on khusi's face without hurting is beloved Di.if she is sad n depressed it does'nt mean that the whole world has to be sad with u.arnav has every right to be happy.he just wanted to do something spl for khusi.she must learn something from khusi that how to spread happiness even if it's killing u from inside.
Thats my think ! this was NOT the anjali i liked :( ! this Anjali Seems like to only care for herself 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sb2012mariyakamranmozart66trina2010zafi

pushpi24mushfik Newbie
pushpi24mushfik
pushpi24mushfik

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
101% agree with you...i don understand y she always needs to b the kabab mein haddi! and yah! SHE was the 1 who wanted arnav to get a life partner who can make him smile, who can teach him the true meaning of LOVE...and now when shyam is out of her life, usne arnav ka pichha pakar liya??!!! WAT THE@!!!!! she is NOT his SISTER, i would saY...or arnav DOESN"t AT ALL deserve HER!!!! Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamranSham33rahmozart66trina2010zafi

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I know! Its like this is some different person! This is not the Anjali we know Cry I want the old Anjali back! The one who would do anything to bring a smile to her Chotte's face and now that he's happy, she is complaining! Why?? Just because she doesnt have someone to love? Sorry to say but its a bit selfish Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamranmozart66trina2010zafi

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Exactly, till yestarday I was defending her too, but after today's episode . Don't she know how her chote is? I'm unable to analysis what she meant by " chote tumhe pyaar ho Gaya hai"! I understand when she saw him at home with Kushi she is shocked, but why is she not listening to when he is trying to explain? She even said u r lying to ur Di??? Bro n sis duo don't listen anything completely n jump to conclusions!D'oh
     Arnav should disclose the truth iof their marriage now! Only then this lady will realise how much Kushi suffered , n how her brother crashed that poor gals life to protect her n her marriage , whom she is accusing now!

Edited by Chaituv - 20 July 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamransaavan_loverLuvBarunSanayamozart66trina2010zafi

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
All I want Now is Both ArHi to stand by each other ! as @ the moment Both Need support n they can be the only support for each other

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamranSaraJLsaavan_loverzobshehmozart66LuvBarunSanayatrina2010zafi

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
She knew Arnav was ASR b4. A ruthless and arrogant man in pain. Now he's become sweet, kind and mischievous thanks to KHUSHI! Not her. She is burning with jealousy I guess! Because KHUSHI changed Arnav not Anjali! Idiot woman

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sham33rahmariyakamranLuvBarunSanayaDalmuthuyamozart66zafi.Manal.

Go to top