Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yest 2 steps fwd, today 5 steps backward

ArShi_scorp Goldie
ArShi_scorp
ArShi_scorp

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
That's how i felt today.
For those who have read my yesterday's post , will understand what am trying to say.

I was happy for yesterday's episode, ( other than the mind-blasting ARHI chemistry and ASR attitude) also for the various answers and clarity i got in the other characters.. as to

Y maami is angry ?
Y akash is angry ?
Wat's anjali's problem ?

but today, am again back to square one.

Maami
-- While yest, I thought that Maami is angry with the Gupta sisters juz cuz they held a secret from the family .. today i felt tht , the character progress they showed in Maami during ASR kidnapping track is all gone . She's the same old typical Saas who finds sadistic pleasure in torturing her bahu, and keeping her son wrapped around her fingers.. Totally at a loss to understand her . I give UP !!

Akash
-- he was the most sensible guy i found in IPK.. I still rem the scene of his, where he lent a support for Khushi, after she was insulted by ASR during the photo shoot .. Now, who's this guy in front of us ?? Of course, you are angry with your wife, of course u r angry with Khushi ... i understand how the husband-wife tiff go about .. but plz give me some insight ...
In yest's episode, i felt you are beginning to understand Payal's condition, but today you juz went 5 steps back !!
Y are u letting ur mother insult Payal ?? Y r u being sooo rude ? Y r u completely ignoring your wife's efforts ?
Aren't you the same guy who told Payal that her sister might hav had some reason to go elope and marry.. why are u refusing to see the other side of the coin now ??
And if u believe tht everyone in the house should stop eating, and follow "maatham" becuz of ur grief-striken Anjali di, then plz ask ur loving mother to stop wearing such colorful clothes, and lessen up on the makeup... She's not the least bit loooking sad !
Or.. even worse, do u actually believe tht Khushi is responsible for trapping Shyam with her good-looks and invited this all upon her ... Plz... Plz Akash, i had credited you with more sense that tht, plz dont' let me down.

Anjali
--- I was happy yest, i was happy to kno tht in this entire confusion, all that you wanted was the reassurance that your brother is there with you. But, i dint understand your character today at all ... How many days has it been since the Shyam fiasco ? Less than a week.. Ok fine.. In this much time, your mind would have settled a bit atleast by now. So who are you holding responsible for all this mess ? Khushi ? Arnav ? Shyam himself ? ..
If u want answers, ask these people.. i kno you are tired, and pregnant ...I have always tried supporting you in all my earlier posts as well, but lady -- am fast failing to understand you ..
Are you feeling sad tht your chotte lied to you ( in your opinion) or cuz he's also in love with the woman who broke your house ? or cuz Khushi and Arnav are finding happiness in their marital world, whereas you are left all alone ... CVs, don't destroy anjalis' character ... Let us have atleast a monologue to kno wat;s going on in her mind ... The 2 FBs that she keeps having of Khushi and Shyam doesnt help much .

Payal
-- Way to go girl.. i felt for u the most today.. Could understand your frustration and despair. Your condition is worse than Khushis. Khushi atleast has a strong husband to back her now .. You have noone by your side.. My advice, enough is enough .. No need that wives should be the epitome of understanding and sacrifice everytime ..
Just leave your momma's boy of a husband with his mother and go bck to LakshmiNagar. Maybe, the distance will throw some sense into Akash's head - just like how it did for ASR.

NK
- Where are you wen we need you !!!

Dialogue of the day for me : " Wont mind, agar tum mujhe apna pati maane tho "

Edited by ArShi_scorp - 20 July 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicAR_EternalLoveAeDilHaiMushkilGodhuliLogon

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i agree with u
GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
its really a 5 steps backward return to square one again.. i am loosing my patience gradually..Dead
ArShi_scorp Goldie
ArShi_scorp
ArShi_scorp

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by godhuli12

its really a 5 steps backward return to square one again.. i am loosing my patience gradually..Dead

IPK cvs are following the high and low theory ..

It;s all High one day.. all low the next.

They need to find that balance.. and imo, they need to stop this symbolic story telling they are following ..
More monologues, more understanding of each character...
I could understand Shyam's opinion much better than Anjalis or Aaksh's or Maami;s ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon

ArShi_scorp Goldie
ArShi_scorp
ArShi_scorp

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

i agree with u

thanks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top