India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav, khusi and anjali

.Ashleydevlin. IF-Dazzler
.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
 love anjali and i love daljeet's acting. I actually dislike arnav and khushi hug and i am not going to be afraid of bashing and not say it .Arnav and khushi chemistry and intensity has dropped to its lowest level. May be you guys don't agree but in my view it is true. same happened with maan and geet and at this rate trps will eventually drop. 

i loved arnav and anjali scene today. why? because both anjali and arnav are in their characters in this scene. if you watch first episode arnav had same caring attitude for his sister and anjali  even hurt is unable to see her chote in pain. However, with arnav and khushi their is no flow, no continuity, nothing. It seems to me that Barun and sanaya has become dominant over arnav and khushi. If you think i am wrong watch early episodes and compare them.

Reason: Its not cv's fault or actors, the blame lay on our feet. you say daljeet is giving explainations? who forced her? fans who have been bashing her character left right on every forum. Okay, lets assume, anjali's character is not there any more. then , what? how many rabba ve and hugs you guys are gonna watch? This is IT, guys they cannot show any further initimacy on prime time.  so, even if some fans can love on those hugs, majority of audience who is watching the drama with their family or in rural areas of india won't watch it.

For a story to continue, one needs a hero, a heroine , and VILLAIN. the villain doesnt do everything himself/herself but use other people, characters(anjali). so, if you want the drama to shut down , then go ahead and keep this up. As i am  one person and their are many who want nothing but arshi moments and i am sure PH will listen to you guys as you are majority, this will happen, the drama will shut down just like geet.

And one last point, tell me if your own sister, who is only person left of your blood, her life is destroyed. would you want to celebrate someone's birthday? okay, may be you care about that other person more, even then wont you at least try to be discreet and take her to some hotel or if you are millionaire to some other house of yours? This is a BLOOPER in my eye. if your brother or sister or mother have fever nah, or they are ill you cant sleep at night with tension because you can feel their pain. How can Arnav be this insensitive?

I know after marriage you move on but not on the expense of previous relationship.  Khushi and arnav deserve to be happy but they can be happy quietly. why put salt on some one else wounds?

AS FOR FLOWERS, Anjali don't have any mother or father or anyone else to lean on emotionally. Arnav is anjali's father, mother, sister and brother everything combined. don't cheapen the relationship. stop it.

I will become quiet now as i know no one wants to read this, go back to your bashing.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top