Hasn't Anjali changed? (Page 5)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

That scene made me so mad today u have no idea, I'm like are you his sister or his ex girlfriend or wife...?! you've got to be kidding me right?! 

I just want Khushi leaving the RM asap so she gets the respect she deserves and that way Payal starts being cold like she was before,

this family is beyond ridiculous, and all the price of the silliest mistakes goes to Khushi and Payal but mostly Khushi

I'm honestly fed up. 

I was just reading the update & i got HELLA PISSED when I heard her drama. I didn't even watch the whole thing & then later watched some parts. She's getting on my last nerve. You said it! She acts like hes' her ex. For God's sake Anjali, Khushis is his wife and I get it you thought he's lying but at least listen to him. Both bro&sis have bad habit of not listening and jumping to conclusions & thanks to these two, Khushi suffers THE MOST! I have said 1000 times Khushi needa GET OUT OF RM! They don't deserve her, her love, her respect, her sacrifices! They don't deserve anything. The only thing they deserve is SHYAMU & Shyamu my love needa get back. I can watch him but not Poojali and stupid Mami! If Cvs dun make Khushi leave on Monday, im gunna break their heads. They needa get this straight in their thick skull, Khushi deserves respect and justice!

I was actually watching the episode, ignoring all the comments cuz ever since the maha episode where I read the comments, I didn't enjoy the episode as much and then in the precap in the middle of the show, I got sooo mad, I'm like RELALY U ALL HAD TO COME HOME JUST NOW? like out of ALLL~ times now? really...? and u know what the irony is? Yesterday I was reading a oneshot where Anjali's character reacted the same way she did today, and I was like "naw~ Anjali isn't like that, she's more understanding, and she knows for a fact Arnav wouldn't lie to her, and he even PICKED up the phone in front of her, and even talked to Aman IN FRONT OF HER, she can't be THAT bad..."
opps
my bad
I was wrong =_= 
yes they do, they never ever ever listen T_T U know I rather have Shyam back cuz I could tolerate him A LOT more than I can tolerate Anjali and Mami's character, what they're doing is beyond me, and to Payal too, I would have left this house a while ago if I were in Khushi's shoes but then again THE CONTRACT -_- 

Honestly, I didn't expect them to get his back and then interrupt the romance. But mostly I didn't expect to make a big deal out of it. I thought everybody listened to Arnav but clearly I was wrong. I can't believe he couldn't shut mami up! Im glad payal spoke in front of Akash and now next in line is stupid mami! Both sisters needa leave. Enuff of these annoying idiots!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

I know right?...even i was thinking the same thing ... I was like ...ur chotey changed and thats a good thing but ur the one who has changed in a bad way effecting poor arhi's life;(
Shes affecting ArHi's life and making Khushi suffer for no reason!:(

dorindakate

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by psychopinks

Urgh! Well the fact of it is she has just always been a selfish lil git! She can't handle that the world is not revolving around her for a change. When she was being adored and the centre of attention and everything in the house ran according to her she was happy and content. And now that the focus has shifted and she no longer seems to be taking centre stage she can't take it. 
She was always selfish because well if she wasn't then she wouldn't have brought her husband and lived in her brothers house and lived off of his money. Her husband worked too, then why did she feel the need to get money transferred from Arnav every moth? You don't even do that to your parents, once you start earning or you move away your life becomes your own responsibility. She did that so that she could be close to her little bro? Yeh right! Give me a break! She wanted to go live in a separate house but Shyam and Arnav kept on stopping her? Well my deary you seem to be capable of having your way every other time so why not to move away? 

And now she's like aw Arnav you've changed, you've fallen in love, you've stopped answering my questions. STFU! And get out of RM. If I was Arnav I would be throwing my anger at her for just being a selfish, idiotic, brainless cow that can't seem to handle a situation maturely! She's pregnant and upset? You aren't dying! Your husband wasn't a saint! Your brother cannot sacrifice his life for you! Get over yourself and please go away and live far away in the mountains, acquire some common sense then come back years later when Arshi have got together and had children please!

End rant ... I'm still fuming out my anger, I cannot get over her annoying presence in todays episode! 
I agree Anjali is a selfish woman. She thinks the whole world revolves around her and if she's not happy then no one else can be happy! Exactly, when everything in her delusional world was fine, she was so happy with Khushi and wanted her to get married to her "chotey". Now shes hating on the same woman. I even understand that part but not happy seeing your brother happy and thinking he's ignoring you is absolute bullshit!

Exactly! Who lives on her brother's earning and that too with your husband? Are you effin' serious? What could be more shameful than living at your brother's house and relying on his earnings when your husband has a fine job? That's crap. They didn't let her move? OH PUHLEASE! She says something and Arnav doesn't listen? really? I haven't seen that happening till now. She has always made him do whatever she wanted one way or other!

Today she pissed me OFF! When she said all those stupid dialogues, the only thing I said was SHUT UP Poojali. You're the one who has changed not him. I have said this so many times, she's his first priority and always will be. He still tortures Khushi for her happiness. Even when Shyam called Khushi "characterless" he didn't move cuz he didn't want to leave her side. Otherwise which husband/lover can hear such disgusting words about their wife? that made me so angry. This guy says all this important/ lovey dovey things but when it times to prove them he miserably fails! "Your brother cannot sacrifice his love for you." Well, knowing Arnav he can. hes beenn doing it & I'll not be surprised if he does it again! As i said earlier Anjali is his first priority and she always will be. He can do anything to see her happy, to make sure she gets what she wants even if that means leaving Khushi or torturing her. Lets not forget, everything KHsuhi went through after marriage FOR ANJALI! So, don't even trust Arnav. He blamed Khushi and wishes he never met her just cuz hi Di was happy before! I like Arnav but I hate the fact that he doesn't give KHushi the importance, love and happiness she deserves! He needs to pay FOR EVERYTHING! Khushi needs to leave RM & only then eh can realize her importance!

Yep now that she is not happy she's spreading the gloom out and about! The bit where she gets into the car and mamiji starts taunting Payal she just sits there looking like death will be taking her any minute. Stupid woman! These Raizadas aren't helping matters either, they are the ones that have given her this delusional idea that she can ask for anything and she will get it, especially Arnav! Yeh she claims to be his mother figure, I'm sorry I don't see my mum being unhappy and then asking me to be unhappy with her! So she really isn't his mother figure. She's more like a parasite feeding off of her brother and sucking his happiness out of him!

Yes exactly she is just shameless! She thinks everything she does is right and then when her little bubble is about to snap and she cannot see the flowers blooming anymore she is adamant on killing everything else around her too! She just wants rid of Khushi because obviously she is blind and in her weird, brainless universe has decided that Khushi and not Shyam is in fact the reason for all of this! This woman needs a slap right now! I don't care if she's pregnant, hell she was even trying to kill her own child! Why? Because "no one in RM would love her child"! Argh shut up already! You just need to gain a brain!

I honestly had to look away, I find it difficult to take anymore of her bullshit, the verbal diarrhea that seems to be passing out of her mouth lately. Even till yesterday I was able to bare her but now she's just getting on my last nerve. I think I liked Shyam better, if that's even possible. 

You're too right, Arnav isn't doing any better either. All this wooing everything, okay it's cute it's nice but he needs to just stand up for his innocent wife who was unlike his stupid brainless sister prepared to risk her life for him. This sister that he went off and said all those rude things to her for, was in fact, while he was kidnapped and nearly dying, sitting in her lovely little universe sipping tea! Yes that still annoys me, the fact that he stood their listening to his wifes reputation being tarnished, she had to literally beg him to look into her eyes. Maybe he needs to gain a brain too! Khushi should have just told him to stuff his goddamn contract up his arse, let whatever happens with Payash happen and walk out from him right then. Maybe then the idiot might have realised what his stupid di is doing! Yes I agree with you, up till the eps where Shyam was kicked out I think I was such a huge Arnav fan that I wouldn't have agreed to a word against him. But his useless angry outburst at Khushi just tipped me off the edge. I like the Arshi episode but he has not redeemed himself, I feel sorry for him when he gets rejected but he too needs to open his eyes and stop constantly disrespecting the only person who actually seems to care for him. Best solution - Khushi should leave and let the stupid Raizadas control their poor little Ajali! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

I gotta admit  Anjali's behavior is rather ODD. She's ACTUALLY getting jealous of Arnav and Khushi's relationship coz as mentioned in a post earlier she wouldn't have stared at the rose petals like that if it only was about Arnav lying to her. She's actually ENVYING their romance! That's pukeworthyy !
And  You're right, If Arnav has supposedly  "Changed" so has Anjali. Arnav practically had to beg her to listen to him, Arnav wouldn't have to do it if it were his old "di". & Even if he was spending time with his wife, whats so bad about that? You know what, its all Akash's fault  =P. He has  spread the "wife's are insane, di's the only one sane" syndrome in the house & now everyone's getting effected by it thus Di is giving herself too much importance! LOL

Exactly! Okay getting mad cuz your brother is not paying enuff attention to you at THIS situation is understandable but then getting jealous is another thing! & I agree it IS pukeworthy!

Anjali has changed and not Arnav. His behavior towards Khushi might have changed but if you keep going this way Anjali it won't be for so long. I think shes gunna make sure he gets back to his old self who will always be after his DI! Akash is a spineless jackass who is irritating to watch I can't believe I am hating this guy but he acting so dumb and stupid lately!

dorindakate

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Yes she has changed... really today she seemed totally self centered... it seems like if she isnt happy she cant stand anyone else to be happy...

She always was. If shes happy, thn everyone needs to be happy and if shes not no one can be! Both Payal and Khushi needa get out of RM seriously!

Originally posted by Xaffi

Yea i totally agree with u...

Originally posted by vishnudaughter

yeah sooo agree
She is the ONE who changed and annoying everybody.

Thanks & Yup she has changed a lot in an annoying way!:P

dorindakate

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

I gotta admit  Anjali's behavior is rather ODD. She's ACTUALLY getting jealous of Arnav and Khushi's relationship coz as mentioned in a post earlier she wouldn't have stared at the rose petals like that if it only was about Arnav lying to her. She's actually ENVYING their romance! That's pukeworthyy !
And  You're right, If Arnav has supposedly  "Changed" so has Anjali. Arnav practically had to beg her to listen to him, Arnav wouldn't have to do it if it were his old "di". & Even if he was spending time with his wife, whats so bad about that? You know what, its all Akash's fault  =P. He has  spread the "wife's are insane, di's the only one sane" syndrome in the house & now everyone's getting effected by it thus Di is giving herself too much importance! LOL

Exactly! Okay getting mad cuz your brother is not paying enuff attention to you at THIS situation is understandable but then getting jealous is another thing! & I agree it IS pukeworthy!

Anjali has changed and not Arnav. His behavior towards Khushi might have changed but if you keep going this way Anjali it won't be for so long. I think shes gunna make sure he gets back to his old self who will always be after his DI! Akash is a spineless jackass who is irritating to watch I can't believe I am hating this guy but he acting so dumb and stupid lately!

I was one of those people who justified her character. Considering what she's been through (i.e. loosing her husband, being pregnant ) She does need attention from her brother & Demanding that attention is not wrong at all & Her getting jealous of Khushi because she is in Arnav's priority list would make perfect sense but envying her merely due to the romance factor beats my understanding! 
I mean what does she want? Does she want Arnav to embellish her way with roses too? That's just crazy. SMH. When is this women gonna understand that there are somethings that HUSBANDS do which BROTHERS CANT. and somethings that BROTHERS do which HUSBANDS cant.
And true, She has changed herself. Anjali loved her family more then anything and now that she's seeing how much he behavior is hurting them se could've atleast pretended to be alright. But no. She's just gonna think of herself as beechari & make everyone else think of her as one too.

And as for Akash, Man I'm hating that guy these days!  He's disgrace! Grrr.Angry

dorindakate

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

That scene made me so mad today u have no idea, I'm like are you his sister or his ex girlfriend or wife...?! you've got to be kidding me right?! 

I just want Khushi leaving the RM asap so she gets the respect she deserves and that way Payal starts being cold like she was before,

this family is beyond ridiculous, and all the price of the silliest mistakes goes to Khushi and Payal but mostly Khushi

I'm honestly fed up. 

I was just reading the update & i got HELLA PISSED when I heard her drama. I didn't even watch the whole thing & then later watched some parts. She's getting on my last nerve. You said it! She acts like hes' her ex. For God's sake Anjali, Khushis is his wife and I get it you thought he's lying but at least listen to him. Both bro&sis have bad habit of not listening and jumping to conclusions & thanks to these two, Khushi suffers THE MOST! I have said 1000 times Khushi needa GET OUT OF RM! They don't deserve her, her love, her respect, her sacrifices! They don't deserve anything. The only thing they deserve is SHYAMU & Shyamu my love needa get back. I can watch him but not Poojali and stupid Mami! If Cvs dun make Khushi leave on Monday, im gunna break their heads. They needa get this straight in their thick skull, Khushi deserves respect and justice!

I was actually watching the episode, ignoring all the comments cuz ever since the maha episode where I read the comments, I didn't enjoy the episode as much and then in the precap in the middle of the show, I got sooo mad, I'm like RELALY U ALL HAD TO COME HOME JUST NOW? like out of ALLL~ times now? really...? and u know what the irony is? Yesterday I was reading a oneshot where Anjali's character reacted the same way she did today, and I was like "naw~ Anjali isn't like that, she's more understanding, and she knows for a fact Arnav wouldn't lie to her, and he even PICKED up the phone in front of her, and even talked to Aman IN FRONT OF HER, she can't be THAT bad..."
opps
my bad
I was wrong =_= 
yes they do, they never ever ever listen T_T U know I rather have Shyam back cuz I could tolerate him A LOT more than I can tolerate Anjali and Mami's character, what they're doing is beyond me, and to Payal too, I would have left this house a while ago if I were in Khushi's shoes but then again THE CONTRACT -_- 

Honestly, I didn't expect them to get his back and then interrupt the romance. But mostly I didn't expect to make a big deal out of it. I thought everybody listened to Arnav but clearly I was wrong. I can't believe he couldn't shut mami up! Im glad payal spoke in front of Akash and now next in line is stupid mami! Both sisters needa leave. Enuff of these annoying idiots!

U got that right, I honestly thought today out of all days they would at least treat us fans to a nice ArHi episode or at least an Anjali-Arnav free episode and you're right the last thing i expected was for everyone to make a big deal out of it 
agreed Angry
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
 actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

.Kiran.

Go to top