India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hasn't Anjali changed? (Page 4)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Yes she has changed... really today she seemed totally self centered... it seems like if she isnt happy she cant stand anyone else to be happy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

I was one of those persons who were defending her till yestarday, but after today's her " chote tumhe pyaar ho Gaye hai" , n the way she was looking at the rose petals...I  have no words to defend her. She is in pain n wanted her brother be with her,I understand! 
    Anjali is Asr's priority anytime. He can do anything for Her Kushi , that be leaving  his "Kushi"!  but now he should know the diff between Anjali n Kushi and change his priorities!

Anjali!  The person for whom he crashed an innocent gals life n forced her to marriage to keep Her n her married life safe ,now this lady is blaming him as a liar n distancing herself frm him! Which is hurting him further!

Kushi, the gal who was accused as gold digger, home wrecker , and who was always ill treated,  went to an extent of loosing her life and saved him frm kidnap only to hear that he wish he have never met her on Just the next night . still With no  complaining ,cribbing n taking the blame on her just to keep him happy!
 I ll happy if they r trying to show the differences between the characters! If not I want Kushi to leave RM! No one damn bothers , respects, cares abt her or her feelings In RM. not either Arnav when it come s to his Di..everyone is after Di,Di, Anjali bitiya! 

Honestly, its high time Cvs make him think about it & I don't want him to stop caring about Anjali. But definitely his priorities! Not like totally ignoring Anjali but thinking about both of them! He needs to stop making Khushi suffer and blaming her for everything that happens to Anjali. He needs to stop torturing Khushi and not even thinking about what she's been through. Not even once has he thought about it. Khushi just needs to walk out of RM & thats final. I want her to leave no matter what! Only then these bro-sis can realize her worth and only they can get the reality check!

dorindakate

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsDramaQueen

Totally agree with you. A person has a right to change, its not a crime or its not wrong to change whether its in a good way or bad way.
I feel so stupid for supporting Anjali before but now I am damn pissed. Arnav Khushi should really walk out of RM
I know... I am in the same boat... I sooo wanted to hold my judgment on Anjali till she knows the full truth but that woman is making harder for me to do that by the day... what was that today???? I wanted to slap her today for saying that Arnav has changed... since when kissing sorry trying to kiss your wife is a sin?????

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

She surely did because Arnav never believe in love but she was the one that said to him. "Jab woh ladki tumhari zindagi mein ayegi toh uske bina tumhare saanse hi ruk jayegi"' What happened to this Anjali? I fell she's being selfish here her brother has finally found someone to love but yet she can't bare to see him happy.

I for one will be really pissed if ASR lash out at Khushi again because of his DI.  

Exactly, she was the one for uniting them and now shes jealous of them! So in reality shes the one changing! & if he does yell at her, I would hate ASR forever. Why cant' just Khushi walk out of RM? Like why can't she? Eff the contract!
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by babes25

Actually she's the one who has changed..Arnav's priorities are the same..Anjali comes first..yeah he loves Kushi but his first priority would be Anjali..That proved today..Everyone was after her trying to comfort her and bla bla bla but what about Kushi..They didn't even show her after that..All I can see is she is all alone right now..So my advice to Kushi is leave RM right now...and that goes to Payal as well..she should stop going after that mommy's boy...

I agree Arnav's priorities are still the same. He still thinks about Anjali first, he still cares for her happiness ONLY, he still blasts off at Khushi if something happens to Anjali, still blames her for everything and still manhandles her! Its just that now he has accepted her as his wife after she RISKED HER LIFE FOR HIM! Anjali has changed a lot as I said in my post!

& Yes Khushi needs to leaves RM so does Payal. I have said this in so many posts. They both needa leave this ZOO ASAP! These stupid Raizadas dun deserve GH sisters! These both Raizada bros can go to their sister and mommy!
OH I would love for Payal and Khushi to leave RM...

dorindakate

Xaffi Goldie
Xaffi
Xaffi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Yea i totally agree with u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate.Kiran.

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
yeah sooo agree
She is the ONE who changed and annoying everybody.

dorindakate

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_ArShi

Honestly when I watched it the first time I thought huh what is she saying hes changed since marriage he keeps stuff from her now but upon reflecting..she is actually right...her chote who would confide in her he got married suddenly and didnt tell her why after her asking numerous times
yes we know why he did it and why he didnt tell her but she does not till date 
also when he threw shyam out he said I trust khushi my wife..now to anjali that just looks like ok he believes his wife and is throwing my husband out but to us we know that arnav has known about shyam since long back and khushi had just confirmed that it was indeed all shyams fault

I have said it before and I will say it again...Arnav seriously needs to tell Anjali the whole truth..of how he found out about shyam..how and why he married khushi..what he thought of her even after marriage and how he treated her...I know hes probably quiet because he doesnt want to hurt her but come on she saw the worst of it when her husband got slapped and thrown out by her brother..just tell her the rest of the truth now!
Tbh, Anjali's drama is getting on my nerves but I understand where she's coming frmo and everything. But why the hell is she jealous of them romancing? The way she looked at those flowers like she wanted him to do that for her? Seriously, he's your brother woman. Cvs beautifully portrayed their relationship till Shyam fiasco was revealed and even after that it was fine but when he got those roses for Khushi, and she thought he got them for her after that their relationship left a bad taste in my mouth. Theres a difference between bro-sis relationship and hubby-wifey & I hope cvs know that!

About telling the truth, its high time Arnav tells her everything. Hiding it won't get them anywhere, instead its gunna make the situation worse. Arnav doesn't have the courage to tell the truth but he can yell at Khushi all he wants! What should I call him? I dun wanna offend ppl but high time he stands up for Khushi and reveals the truth instead of taking her for granted but thats not gunna happen until she makes him suffer!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShidorindakate

Go to top