Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
She's one selfish,self-centered woman Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
That scene made me so mad today u have no idea, I'm like are you his sister or his ex girlfriend or wife...?! you've got to be kidding me right?! 

I just want Khushi leaving the RM asap so she gets the respect she deserves and that way Payal starts being cold like she was before,

this family is beyond ridiculous, and all the price of the silliest mistakes goes to Khushi and Payal but mostly Khushi

I'm honestly fed up. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetinfusiondorindakateLuvBarunSanayaSwaNia_2SanzBarbie

sweetinfusion Groupbie
sweetinfusion
sweetinfusion

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

That scene made me so mad today u have no idea, I'm like are you his sister or his ex girlfriend or wife...?! you've got to be kidding me right?! 

I just want Khushi leaving the RM asap so she gets the respect she deserves and that way Payal starts being cold like she was before,

this family is beyond ridiculous, and all the price of the silliest mistakes goes to Khushi and Payal but mostly Khushi

I'm honestly fed up. 

So true Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

IM HELL DISAPPOINTED ! im shocked ! not tht i didn't Like the epi ! I did ! but Anjali ! a big Slap on my Face cuz I like a fool was supporting her ! n Look wah happened ! b4 i was demanding for redemption ! now I DEMAND for ArHi to walk out ! cuz Both R Suffering with selfish People around thm Angry  

OKay I liked the episode no doubts about that. But obviously when u watch it, it gets frustrating watch these stupid people overacting!  First of all, what was the big deal in both of them romancing? LIKE DA f**k?!?! They are MARRIED for God's SAKE! & then Poojali starts her drama & Honestly this Manorama mami needs to SHUT THE f**k UP before I kick her! I hate her so damn much! She keeps on poking her nose in everybody's business! Okay I understood Anjali but now its just heights. When she told he has changed, I was like WTH you talking about? Woman you have changed a lot yourself. So don't talk! Tbh, I dun want ArHI together. I want a separation track. I want Khushi to walk out right now! On Monday I want her out of RM!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Urgh! Well the fact of it is she has just always been a selfish lil git! She can't handle that the world is not revolving around her for a change. When she was being adored and the centre of attention and everything in the house ran according to her she was happy and content. And now that the focus has shifted and she no longer seems to be taking centre stage she can't take it. 
She was always selfish because well if she wasn't then she wouldn't have brought her husband and lived in her brothers house and lived off of his money. Her husband worked too, then why did she feel the need to get money transferred from Arnav every moth? You don't even do that to your parents, once you start earning or you move away your life becomes your own responsibility. She did that so that she could be close to her little bro? Yeh right! Give me a break! She wanted to go live in a separate house but Shyam and Arnav kept on stopping her? Well my deary you seem to be capable of having your way every other time so why not to move away? 

And now she's like aw Arnav you've changed, you've fallen in love, you've stopped answering my questions. STFU! And get out of RM. If I was Arnav I would be throwing my anger at her for just being a selfish, idiotic, brainless cow that can't seem to handle a situation maturely! She's pregnant and upset? You aren't dying! Your husband wasn't a saint! Your brother cannot sacrifice his life for you! Get over yourself and please go away and live far away in the mountains, acquire some common sense then come back years later when Arshi have got together and had children please!

End rant ... I'm still fuming out my anger, I cannot get over her annoying presence in todays episode! 

Shaista33dorindakate

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsDramaQueen

Totally agree with you. A person has a right to change, its not a crime or its not wrong to change whether its in a good way or bad way.
I feel so stupid for supporting Anjali before but now I am damn pissed. Arnav Khushi should really walk out of RM
I understood her but never supported her! Honestly, He hasn't even changed. Maybe yes a little bit towards Khushi but for her he's still the same. She's still his utmost priority & he still hurts Khushi for her happiness. The reason hes being nice to Khushi because that girl risked her life for your brother who you claim to love so much! She proved it today that if shes happy Arnav can be happy. If shes not, he has no right to love and stay happy!

dorindakateSwaNia_2

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

BRB

Okay:)
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvBarunSanaya

She's one selfish,self-centered woman Angry

Tell me about it. She thinks the whole world revolves around her!

dorindakateLuvBarunSanaya

Go to top