Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

I was just reading the update & i got HELLA PISSED when I heard her drama. I didn't even watch the whole thing & then later watched some parts. She's getting on my last nerve. You said it! She acts like hes' her ex. For God's sake Anjali, Khushis is his wife and I get it you thought he's lying but at least listen to him. Both bro&sis have bad habit of not listening and jumping to conclusions & thanks to these two, Khushi suffers THE MOST! I have said 1000 times Khushi needa GET OUT OF RM! They don't deserve her, her love, her respect, her sacrifices! They don't deserve anything. The only thing they deserve is SHYAMU & Shyamu my love needa get back. I can watch him but not Poojali and stupid Mami! If Cvs dun make Khushi leave on Monday, im gunna break their heads. They needa get this straight in their thick skull, Khushi deserves respect and justice!

I was actually watching the episode, ignoring all the comments cuz ever since the maha episode where I read the comments, I didn't enjoy the episode as much and then in the precap in the middle of the show, I got sooo mad, I'm like RELALY U ALL HAD TO COME HOME JUST NOW? like out of ALLL~ times now? really...? and u know what the irony is? Yesterday I was reading a oneshot where Anjali's character reacted the same way she did today, and I was like "naw~ Anjali isn't like that, she's more understanding, and she knows for a fact Arnav wouldn't lie to her, and he even PICKED up the phone in front of her, and even talked to Aman IN FRONT OF HER, she can't be THAT bad..."
opps
my bad
I was wrong =_= 
yes they do, they never ever ever listen T_T U know I rather have Shyam back cuz I could tolerate him A LOT more than I can tolerate Anjali and Mami's character, what they're doing is beyond me, and to Payal too, I would have left this house a while ago if I were in Khushi's shoes but then again THE CONTRACT -_- 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: psychopinks

Urgh! Well the fact of it is she has just always been a selfish lil git! She can't handle that the world is not revolving around her for a change. When she was being adored and the centre of attention and everything in the house ran according to her she was happy and content. And now that the focus has shifted and she no longer seems to be taking centre stage she can't take it. 

She was always selfish because well if she wasn't then she wouldn't have brought her husband and lived in her brothers house and lived off of his money. Her husband worked too, then why did she feel the need to get money transferred from Arnav every moth? You don't even do that to your parents, once you start earning or you move away your life becomes your own responsibility. She did that so that she could be close to her little bro? Yeh right! Give me a break! She wanted to go live in a separate house but Shyam and Arnav kept on stopping her? Well my deary you seem to be capable of having your way every other time so why not to move away? 

And now she's like aw Arnav you've changed, you've fallen in love, you've stopped answering my questions. STFU! And get out of RM. If I was Arnav I would be throwing my anger at her for just being a selfish, idiotic, brainless cow that can't seem to handle a situation maturely! She's pregnant and upset? You aren't dying! Your husband wasn't a saint! Your brother cannot sacrifice his life for you! Get over yourself and please go away and live far away in the mountains, acquire some common sense then come back years later when Arshi have got together and had children please!

End rant ... I'm still fuming out my anger, I cannot get over her annoying presence in todays episode! 

I agree Anjali is a selfish woman. She thinks the whole world revolves around her and if she's not happy then no one else can be happy! Exactly, when everything in her delusional world was fine, she was so happy with Khushi and wanted her to get married to her "chotey". Now shes hating on the same woman. I even understand that part but not happy seeing your brother happy and thinking he's ignoring you is absolute bullshit!

Exactly! Who lives on her brother's earning and that too with your husband? Are you effin' serious? What could be more shameful than living at your brother's house and relying on his earnings when your husband has a fine job? That's crap. They didn't let her move? OH PUHLEASE! She says something and Arnav doesn't listen? really? I haven't seen that happening till now. She has always made him do whatever she wanted one way or other!

Today she pissed me OFF! When she said all those stupid dialogues, the only thing I said was SHUT UP Poojali. You're the one who has changed not him. I have said this so many times, she's his first priority and always will be. He still tortures Khushi for her happiness. Even when Shyam called Khushi "characterless" he didn't move cuz he didn't want to leave her side. Otherwise which husband/lover can hear such disgusting words about their wife? that made me so angry. This guy says all this important/ lovey dovey things but when it times to prove them he miserably fails! "Your brother cannot sacrifice his love for you." Well, knowing Arnav he can. hes beenn doing it & I'll not be surprised if he does it again! As i said earlier Anjali is his first priority and she always will be. He can do anything to see her happy, to make sure she gets what she wants even if that means leaving Khushi or torturing her. Lets not forget, everything KHsuhi went through after marriage FOR ANJALI! So, don't even trust Arnav. He blamed Khushi and wishes he never met her just cuz hi Di was happy before! I like Arnav but I hate the fact that he doesn't give KHushi the importance, love and happiness she deserves! He needs to pay FOR EVERYTHING! Khushi needs to leave RM & only then eh can realize her importance!
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I know right?...even i was thinking the same thing ... I was like ...ur chotey changed and thats a good thing but ur the one who has changed in a bad way effecting poor arhi's life;(
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I gotta admit  Anjali's behavior is rather ODD. She's ACTUALLY getting jealous of Arnav and Khushi's relationship coz as mentioned in a post earlier she wouldn't have stared at the rose petals like that if it only was about Arnav lying to her. She's actually ENVYING their romance! That's pukeworthyy !
And  You're right, If Arnav has supposedly  "Changed" so has Anjali. Arnav practically had to beg her to listen to him, Arnav wouldn't have to do it if it were his old "di". & Even if he was spending time with his wife, whats so bad about that? You know what, its all Akash's fault  =P. He has  spread the "wife's are insane, di's the only one sane" syndrome in the house & now everyone's getting effected by it thus Di is giving herself too much importance! LOL
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes she has changed... really today she seemed totally self centered... it seems like if she isnt happy she cant stand anyone else to be happy...

.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chaituv

I was one of those persons who were defending her till yestarday, but after today's her " chote tumhe pyaar ho Gaye hai" , n the way she was looking at the rose petals...I  have no words to defend her. She is in pain n wanted her brother be with her,I understand! 

Anjali is Asr's priority anytime. He can do anything for Her Kushi , that be leaving  his "Kushi"!  but now he should know the diff between Anjali n Kushi and change his priorities!

Anjali!  The person for whom he crashed an innocent gals life n forced her to marriage to keep Her n her married life safe ,now this lady is blaming him as a liar n distancing herself frm him! Which is hurting him further!

Kushi, the gal who was accused as gold digger, home wrecker , and who was always ill treated,  went to an extent of loosing her life and saved him frm kidnap only to hear that he wish he have never met her on Just the next night . still With no  complaining ,cribbing n taking the blame on her just to keep him happy!
 I ll happy if they r trying to show the differences between the characters! If not I want Kushi to leave RM! No one damn bothers , respects, cares abt her or her feelings In RM. not either Arnav when it come s to his Di..everyone is after Di,Di, Anjali bitiya! 

Honestly, its high time Cvs make him think about it & I don't want him to stop caring about Anjali. But definitely his priorities! Not like totally ignoring Anjali but thinking about both of them! He needs to stop making Khushi suffer and blaming her for everything that happens to Anjali. He needs to stop torturing Khushi and not even thinking about what she's been through. Not even once has he thought about it. Khushi just needs to walk out of RM & thats final. I want her to leave no matter what! Only then these bro-sis can realize her worth and only they can get the reality check!
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsDramaQueen

Totally agree with you. A person has a right to change, its not a crime or its not wrong to change whether its in a good way or bad way.

I feel so stupid for supporting Anjali before but now I am damn pissed. Arnav Khushi should really walk out of RM

I know... I am in the same boat... I sooo wanted to hold my judgment on Anjali till she knows the full truth but that woman is making harder for me to do that by the day... what was that today???? I wanted to slap her today for saying that Arnav has changed... since when kissing sorry trying to kiss your wife is a sin?????
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

She surely did because Arnav never believe in love but she was the one that said to him. "Jab woh ladki tumhari zindagi mein ayegi toh uske bina tumhare saanse hi ruk jayegi"' What happened to this Anjali? I fell she's being selfish here her brother has finally found someone to love but yet she can't bare to see him happy.

I for one will be really pissed if ASR lash out at Khushi again because of his DI.  

Exactly, she was the one for uniting them and now shes jealous of them! So in reality shes the one changing! & if he does yell at her, I would hate ASR forever. Why cant' just Khushi walk out of RM? Like why can't she? Eff the contract!
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

I agree Arnav's priorities are still the same. He still thinks about Anjali first, he still cares for her happiness ONLY, he still blasts off at Khushi if something happens to Anjali, still blames her for everything and still manhandles her! Its just that now he has accepted her as his wife after she RISKED HER LIFE FOR HIM! Anjali has changed a lot as I said in my post!

& Yes Khushi needs to leaves RM so does Payal. I have said this in so many posts. They both needa leave this ZOO ASAP! These stupid Raizadas dun deserve GH sisters! These both Raizada bros can go to their sister and mommy!

OH I would love for Payal and Khushi to leave RM...
Xaffi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yea i totally agree with u...