India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hasn't Anjali changed?

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Today Anjali said Arnav has changed, love has changed him & blah blah.
What about her? Hasn't she changed after Shyam's fiasco? In the beginning, she made every possible effort to unite ArHi and now shes irritated to see 'em together. She wanted to see her "chotey" in love and now she's complaining about it. 
Mrs. Anjali Manohar Jha, the truth is even you have changed A LOT! Di who always wanted to see her "chotey" happy is now complaining to see him happy just because she's not the reason, just because he is spending time with his wife and according to her he's ignoring her. If you can change then why not "chotey"?

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleIphone.pieArnavKhushiLoveRujul13ayu_tripathidorindakatearnavandkhushi1-Nashita-butterfly15..fardeesaavan_loverManmarziyanTeri1mangaloremaan-and-geetSunriseGreensaniya.xAfyaLuvBarunSanayaDrwho-FarwiiDobaara-DalmuthuyaAmazingAmyMsDramaQueenChaituvLivingInPajamas-SI-SanzBarbieVidya_luv_SaRunSwaNia_2SaJanLuv14Jyo.Akanksha-OmNaMaSteOmsbk2ARJRANSIDVARSKMephistoDeedeepa1pieryrose.ProperPatola...shruti...Tia.0xAaliya.Manal.

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Actually she's the one who has changed..Arnav's priorities are the same..Anjali comes first..yeah he loves Kushi but his first priority would be Anjali..That proved today..Everyone was after her trying to comfort her and bla bla bla but what about Kushi..They didn't even show her after that..All I can see is she is all alone right now..So my advice to Kushi is leave RM right now...and that goes to Payal as well..she should stop going after that mommy's boy...

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

prassy.kavikawkabonLaraHeerMidnightReaderdorindakatefardeeManmarziyanTerimaan-and-geet-FarwiiDobaara-SwaNia_2Akanksha-Jyo.ChaituvLivingInPajamasSanzBarbieMephistoASADsweetZOYA.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOmpieryrose.ProperPatolaxAaliya

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babes25

Actually she's the one who has changed..Arnav's priorities are the same..Anjali comes first..yeah he loves Kushi but his first priority would be Anjali..That proved today..Everyone was after her trying to comfort her and bla bla bla but what about Kushi..They didn't even show her after that..All I can see is she is all alone right now..So my advice to Kushi is leave RM right now...and that goes to Payal as well..she should stop going after that mommy's boy...

I agree Arnav's priorities are still the same. He still thinks about Anjali first, he still cares for her happiness ONLY, he still blasts off at Khushi if something happens to Anjali, still blames her for everything and still manhandles her! Its just that now he has accepted her as his wife after she RISKED HER LIFE FOR HIM! Anjali has changed a lot as I said in my post!

& Yes Khushi needs to leaves RM so does Payal. I have said this in so many posts. They both needa leave this ZOO ASAP! These stupid Raizadas dun deserve GH sisters! These both Raizada bros can go to their sister and mommy!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

urockmekawkabonMidnightReaderdorindakatefardeeJyo.-SI-SanzBarbieChaituvSwaNia_2.ProperPatolaOmNaMaSteOmPSharada

...shruti... IF-Sizzlerz
...shruti...
...shruti...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Huh I just think she is selfish totally
She had her chotte for her so long that she is not able to digest the fact that now he likes someone else and care for her more than his di

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti_P

Huh I just think she is selfish totally
She had her chotte for her so long that she is not able to digest the fact that now he likes someone else and care for her more than his di
Even I think she's selfish. & Does he really care for someone else more than her? I don't think so! His utmost priority is always Anjali then someone else. He never thinks twice before ruining Khushi, the woman he claims to be important in his life along with Anjali, for Anjali. He can do anything to make Anjali happy even if that means compromising Khushi's happiness!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateSwaNia_2

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
IM HELL DISAPPOINTED ! im shocked ! not tht i didn't Like the epi ! I did ! but Anjali ! a big Slap on my Face cuz I like a fool was supporting her ! n Look wah happened ! b4 i was demanding for redemption ! now I DEMAND for ArHi to walk out ! cuz Both R Suffering with selfish People around thm Angry  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetinfusiondorindakateSwaNia_2rini_kat.Kiran.ASADsweetZOYA

MsDramaQueen IF-Rockerz
MsDramaQueen
MsDramaQueen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you. A person has a right to change, its not a crime or its not wrong to change whether its in a good way or bad way.
I feel so stupid for supporting Anjali before but now I am damn pissed. Arnav Khushi should really walk out of RM

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatemaan-and-geetSwaNia_2.Kiran.

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Please read this post...

Edited by tia.o - 20 July 2012 at 8:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

Go to top