Anything goes!!!!!!!!Johnson aur Mona ke kissse...

aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So...was thinking of putting on the writers hat for KHTV and if Mona can become pres. after barely completing one assignment...I guess anything goes then...

I know this is a decent forum...so just to give u all a heads up...I have taken a liberty with the last line...So anyone reading it with kids around...read it later...

So here's to anything goes...and please do join in...I am sure all of you have wonderful ideas to give...

Mona is shown sitting with some thick books one morning and goes through the first few pages of each book and then looks into the index on the last page...looks up really tired after 30 minutes...Just then Johnson passes her and starts clapping...and says...Wow Mona...ek hi din mein MBA ki saari kitaabein padh dalli...Here...let me call my friend who is chancellor of a univ...dials phone...ok...done...next month in convocation...Mona SINgh will be given MBA degree...Mona is speechless...so now...story progression...MOna SIngh is MBA and president...

One day Johnson is very hungry and looking for food in the canteen...canteen is closed...so he comes to Anushka and asks him for food who says she has no food in her lunch box...just then Mona comes in and says...Sir...Mere paas hain...pl come...and shares her food...Johnson is very impressed and asks her...Mona..tum ne mujhe kitna percent food diya? She does a rough math and says...51%...Johnson says...chalo..tumhare is generosity ke liye...maine tumhe company ke 51% shares de diye...Mona is stunned...She now owns 51% of the company shares...Rapid story progression...

Johnson has noticed that all employees in his office always prefer to stand and work...He wonders why...His questions are answered very next day...the next day workers come to Johnson and complain that the toilet paper in the washroom is very bad...kuch karna chahiye...Itni jal rahi hai ki baitha nahin jaata...Johnson looks around for suggestions and asks Mona...She does an instant poll...Charming Ultra ya generic? Everyone says Charmin Ultra...Mona says done...Charmin Ultra it is and all workers clap massively and line up to  hug Mona...Johnson in tears at her efficiency...cqnnot control his tears...Says ...Mona ...you have the power of an attorney in you...SO I am giving you Power of Attorney...You can sign any dcoument on my behalf...Drumrolll music...Rapid story progression...(idea from legally blonde)

I happened to bump into JOhnson the other day and asked him why was he so kripalu on Mona...

To which he gave me an answer in Hindi Villian Ajit's own memorable words in his inimitable style...

Arre sar ji...Main hoon sir john ka beta JOHNSON...Mujhe toh sirf teen cheeze acchi lagti hain...Sona, Mona aur...

Edited by aa07 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hundal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mona KE Saath SONA! LOL ðŸ˜‰
khargosh29 thumbnail
damm funny...its like what ever she says or does... backgound se sound aata hai...What an idea Mona ji...lol... kitna fast tarakki kar rahi hai yaar i am too tooo jealous...Pradep ka usse tyag dena kitna saubhagyashali bana diya usse ha ha ha

summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣 LOL!! Omg, this is hilarious!! Your best post, hahaha!!!! Sahi hai, bilkul, anything goes! The way the episodes are being written, i wouldn't be surprised if the writers actually borrow your ideas :)
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naughty naughty!!!!!!!!!!!😉