Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sigh. The height of exaggeration. (Page 3)

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aria009hera

Originally posted by arshi21

And even after this, if Arnav doesn't open his mouth no, I think I'll flip. Seriously.
He needs to tell his cry baby of a sister WHAT the TRUTH is.

ohh he'll open his mouth alright.. And then say, " Di, Please take your meds!" 

Come on! My colleague is 5 months pregnant now.. You wanna know the amount of meds she takes.. One pill a day!! that is it!! what's with the freakishly sick behavior?? You are not dying.. You are JUST pregnant.. People work 10 hours day in full pregnancy nowadays.. What's with you not even being able to walk straight?? That too without a milimetre of baby bump!

GOD! SERIOUSLY. I am hating this sickly behavior by Anjali. I just want him to make things clear. And for god's sake, at least NOW support his wife. He knows that his sister has lost it, so he needs to straighten things and out and he must know that his sister won't talk straight in this weird frame of mind and hence, MUST KEEP on supporting Khushi and must NOT make himself and Khushi a sacrificial lamb for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi_SenbonZakura_

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aria009hera

Originally posted by arshi21

And even after this, if Arnav doesn't open his mouth no, I think I'll flip. Seriously.
He needs to tell his cry baby of a sister WHAT the TRUTH is.

ohh he'll open his mouth alright.. And then say, " Di, Please take your meds!" 

Come on! My colleague is 5 months pregnant now.. You wanna know the amount of meds she takes.. One pill a day!! that is it!! what's with the freakishly sick behavior?? You are not dying.. You are JUST pregnant.. People work 10 hours day in full pregnancy nowadays.. What's with you not even being able to walk straight?? That too without a milimetre of baby bump!
Exactly thats what I dont get about Indian shows! as soon as someone gets pregnant, its as if they are dying! Come on! Really??
In my office there was this lady who just went on maternatiy leave and she worked till the week before her due date! she was at work every single day! I dont like this baby-ing around when someone is expecting a baby - this came out funny lol LOL

nonasi_SenbonZakura_

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
@Arshi21 - Quite frankly, I think Arnav WILL support Khushi.. The way he said RELAX when Khushi was all flustered nd wiping away the roses.. and the horrified look on his face when his DI mentioned that he had changed.. Makes me hopeful that he will stand by Khushi.. 

But I just want Khushi and Payal to LEAVE RM already.. It's as if wahaan kisiko pehli baar mei sach dikhta hi nahi hai.. All bunch of confused and judgmental souls.. (Except Nani and NK obviously)

@saavan_lover - Baby-ing around!! hehehehe!! But seriously, Agar Soch Nayi hi dikhaani hai toh dhang ki dikhaao na!!WHats with the creepy incestuous Soch??? Makes me wanna puke my intenstines out!! 

@GodHelpUs - Laughed like crazy at the DAL MAKHANI!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUssaavan_lovernonasi

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Arshi, you have been away a long time!! i so agree with you... Anjali behaved like a demented woman... she actually told Arnav that his falling in love is waht caused all the issues? so as long as she is the one in love - it is all fine bt chottey - shd only focus on her and another woman is alike a souten... i hope the CV's are not changing this track and making it some idiotic sister obsession for brother kinda story  to keep daljeet happy!!!

she is creepy now and HAS SUCCESSFULLY TAKEN THE PLACE OF SHYAM !! THE FAINTING WILLOW!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
i agree
Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
My Reaction after Arshi Hug > Dancing

My Reaction after interruption > D'oh

My Reaction after Mami's comment > Angry

My Reaction after the rest of the episode > Dead

Edited by tia.o - 20 July 2012 at 9:03pm

arshi21_SenbonZakura_

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
so with u ...
anji's character is loosing charm..and sympathy too..more they stretch more she will be kicked by everyone..
it apathetic story line ...showing sister can't digest brother's happiness..esp sister like anji what ewe have witnessed in the past..Dead

arshi21

LuvBarunSanaya IF-Dazzler
LuvBarunSanaya
LuvBarunSanaya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
I agree with you..

arshi21

Go to top