Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sigh. The height of exaggeration. (Page 2)

-EndlessSmile- IF-Rockerz
-EndlessSmile-
-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
ohh yaaah..***aaah**
really its enough!!!i too  LOVED her but not for todays epi..!
OH GOD!is LOVING for arnav is a SIN?
OMG!i hope on monday ASR will clear everything..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiarshi21

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Really. !  Anjali's Selfish to the core !! ASR is the one who's been supporting the entire family forever, including her looser creep of a husband. Now they are begrudging him of happiness ??  They are taking him to task ? None of them want to believe his POV and support it ? They'd rather give the benefit of the doubt to SHYAM and the unstable Anjali !! ?>??

Why can't Arnav be assertive and clearly explain everything that he did to Nani in private. Looks like only Nani heard it loud and clear.Since the characters are fictional I will decide the writers of these characters are the ones with their marbles all missing !

Why give us such crap ?? !! DOn't they know their own audience by now ?

I guess they will - with the TRP's (if this rubbish continues) ! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiarshi21_SenbonZakura_

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I want the truth about the contract marriage to come out now! Its high time! Sleepy

nonasiarshi21

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aria009hera

I toh am pissed with the whole raizada family today in general.. Nani nd NK exempted.. 

The way they reacted when they saw Arnav and Khushi together.. Bloody disgusting! Like who starts taunting a MARRIED couple on their face as if they have committed some crime!! They were just spending time with each other GODDAMMIT!! 

The way poor Khushi was trying to swipe away the roses.. Look at what they did to the POOR girl!! She was actually feeling guilty!! Why?? Why the hell should SHE off all people feel guilty? 

And what is with Anjali sentencing Arnav.. saying YOU have changed! For god's sake.. He is a MARRIED guy! Its no crime LOVING your own WIFE!! 

How would Anjali have felt when her NO GOOD HUSBAND would have behaved the way she wants Arnav to behave... Like a behen ka ghulaam!! *uggghh gave me creeps even typing the words out*

@RED: AGREED. Absolutely. Tell me about it man! Why the effing hell should KHUSHI of all the damned people feel guilty?

And even after this, if Arnav doesn't open his mouth no, I think I'll flip. Seriously.
He needs to tell his cry baby of a sister WHAT the TRUTH is.

nonasi_SenbonZakura_

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

thanks for the perfect post another place to rant out

Mention not! Smile
_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

And even after this, if Arnav doesn't open his mouth no, I think I'll flip. Seriously.
He needs to tell his cry baby of a sister WHAT the TRUTH is.

ohh he'll open his mouth alright.. And then say, " Di, Please take your meds!" 

Come on! My colleague is 5 months pregnant now.. You wanna know the amount of meds she takes.. One pill a day!! that is it!! what's with the freakishly sick behavior?? You are not dying.. You are JUST pregnant.. People work 10 hours day in full pregnancy nowadays.. What's with you not even being able to walk straight?? That too without a milimetre of baby bump!

saavan_lovernonasi

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
ab sanka devi ki sanak utar gayi thi woh rudaali ke sir chadh gayi hai...

confrontation toh hona hi tha..aaj nahi toh kal, ye sab hona hi tha...woh shock value pe leverage kar rahe hai CV's. anjali ka dripping with honey character ko lekar aisa chaar din purani dal makhani bana dena drama ko intensify karta hai.. note karne wali baat ye ki DB acting toh kaafi convincing karti hai..

jitni nafrat SMJ se ki utna hi Anjali ko mil raha hai..hisaab theek toh hai...woh show ki kya jahan exaggeration na ho...

Hum kyu itna load le rahe hai... ID  dekhon meri..when i took the plunge into indian telly world i knew exactly what i was getting into..hence chose a very apt one...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saavan_lovernonasiChitraF_SenbonZakura_

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

ab sanka devi ki sanak utar gayi thi woh rudaali ke sir chadh gayi hai...

confrontation toh hona hi tha..aaj nahi toh kal, ye sab hona hi tha...woh shock value pe leverage kar rahe hai CV's. anjali ka dripping with honey character ko lekar aisa chaar din purani dal makhani bana dena drama ko intensify karta hai.. note karne wali baat ye ki DB acting toh kaafi convincing karti hai..

jitni nafrat SMJ se ki utna hi Anjali ko mil raha hai..hisaab theek toh hai...woh show ki kya jahan exaggeration na ho...

Hum kyu itna load le rahe hai... ID  dekhon meri..when i took the plunge into indian telly world i knew exactly what i was getting into..hence chose a very apt one...
Hahaha agree with you Su! I think Anjali was starting to feel that why does Shyam get all the hate? Thodi hate mujhe bhi to do lol LOL 
And yea! Daljeet is a good actress indeed cause we're all soo mad at Anjali right now so it just comes to show how good she is at her job! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUsnonasi_SenbonZakura_

Go to top