India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sigh. The height of exaggeration.

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Look, I get it, I TOTALLY get how and what Anjali is going through right now and can even understand her pain and all, but man...what the hell! 

She made Arnav's falling in love seem like a crime. I am SERIOUSLY NOT liking this woman anymore. There has to be a limit as to what Khushi has to go through man. Yes its fiction but c'mon! This soap has the power to influence. It cannot be taken lightly. 

I used to LOVE Anjali, but this...constantly being in the denial mode, feeling bad because her brother actually loves his own wife...dropping around here and there...giving expressions as if she is having an heart attack and not pregnant..is like so goddamn annoying.

I'd be the last person to bash any of the IPK's characters and I have been quite since quite long, but I am not liking Anjali's pile on behavior.

Fine. your husband was a leech. You had a bad past, you love your husband but goddammit...SO DOES KHUSHI and Arnav. They both had a bad past...all three had a bad past, had difficulties in life...had gone through many trials and tribulations..but this..is strange.

I totally get the support thing too. But this-"Sab kuch badal gaya hai..abb tumhe pyaar hogaya hai" Really Anjali? Like REALLY??

Weren't YOU the one who has once WISHED upon a falling star for your own brother to fall in love? Didn't you once say that Khushi is perfect for him? Didn't you SEVERAL FRIGGIN' TIMES SAY that Khushi can't lie?

I get that she trusted her husband like anything and its tough for her to believe Khushi, but what the crap! Why can't she believe Arnav?

I am losing it. Totally. I am not liking even the way Akash is behaving with Payal.

I hope now, at least NOW Arnav clears the air and tell Anjali every damned thing. EVERY FREAKING DAMNED THING.

Then marry Khushi again, as the spoilers said. And we, for a change, get to see the happy and satisfied faces of Raizadas, for a while. 

Its been enough already.

Edited by arshi21 - 20 July 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25celaarhi-enchantedfizzyfairyzenjoePinkParicraziefanLIONHEARTvirmanforeverlooser01roldccicilia9lazylad8-FauZinonasiAfyaLuvBarunSanaya-Manal.A-AR_EternalLoveAkanksha--EndlessSmile-trina2010gmgiadithyanOmNaMaSteOmTia.0ChitraF.Sad.But.True.DiamondLife_SenbonZakura_polly_mk

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
*Updated*
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
For the past two days I was defending Anjali fanatically     ... But today the very one dialog "tume pyar hogaya chotte. sab kuch badal gaye... jst made me hard to digest the fact if she is the same loving sis who always worship to God so that her brother get a perfect lifepartner...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoelazylad8-FauZinonasiarshi21

creador Newbie
creador
creador

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Totally agreed!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZinonasi

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
i sooo agree with u...i loved anjali character the most in ipk...but now..she is really getting on my nerves...i know she is going thru bad phase..but why she doesnt look that her enitre family is with her...and so is her two sister in laws.. who r making every effort so that she dont suffer...
she is so lucky to have this family...but doesnt realise that khushi and her own brother has gone thru life threatning experience few days back and that too because of her soo called shyaaam ...why cant she understand their pain and suffering...she doesnt trust her own brother...what the...

has she asked them in all these days if they r fine or not...or just want creep by her side...really i dnt love anjali character now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkParilooser01lazylad8-FauZinonasiOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for the perfect post another place to rant out

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZinonasiLuvBarunSanayaarshi21

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I toh am pissed with the whole raizada family today in general.. Nani nd NK exempted.. 

The way they reacted when they saw Arnav and Khushi together.. Bloody disgusting! Like who starts taunting a MARRIED couple on their face as if they have committed some crime!! They were just spending time with each other GODDAMMIT!! 

The way poor Khushi was trying to swipe away the roses.. Look at what they did to the POOR girl!! She was actually feeling guilty!! Why?? Why the hell should SHE off all people feel guilty? 

And what is with Anjali sentencing Arnav.. saying YOU have changed! For god's sake.. He is a MARRIED guy! Its no crime LOVING your own WIFE!! 

How would Anjali have felt when her NO GOOD HUSBAND would have behaved the way she wants Arnav to behave... Like a behen ka ghulaam!! *uggghh gave me creeps even typing the words out*

Edited by aria009hera - 20 July 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoelazylad8-FauZinonasi

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

i sooo agree with u...i loved anjali character the most in ipk...but now..she is really getting on my nerves...i know she is going thru bad phase..but why she doesnt look that her enitre family is with her...and so is her two sister in laws.. who r making every effort so that she dont suffer...
she is so lucky to have this family...but doesnt realise that khushi and her own brother has gone thru life threatning experience few days back and that too because of her soo called shyaaam ...why cant she understand their pain and suffering...she doesnt trust her own brother...what the...

has she asked them in all these days if they r fine or not...or just want creep by her side...really i dnt love anjali character now

Totally man. Even I have started to dislike her. She is TOO clingy. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZinonasi

Go to top