Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 99)

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

ever since friday i can't help but think of that shot where he's holding her, head buried in her shoulder, only part of face visible, he has just pulled her to him and she is resisting.
there's the slightest ever frown on his face but more a look of determination and firmness.
then she relents and throws her arms around his neck, cradling him close.
and we see his expression change ever so slightly. the muscles relax, the merest lifting of lips, a satisfaction spreads.
a warmth in my heart, no exagg, even as i recall this moment.

for me friday, that was the scene.
i saw a man who had come home. khushi was his home.

that's where love ultimately brings us, i guess.
he was a man who had found his place of calm, his harbour and now nothing could really set him asunder ever again. i could feel it looking at him, and even the way her head nestled close i could sense her acceptance.

not even the slightest sense of winning or physical love there. something beautiful and untouched.

it was such a beautiful sight. i finally understood how much a picture can say.

there are two shots before this that added their refrain to tjis last one and made it this powerful for me. the first: on the night he carried her over the threshold into their bedroom and lay her in the bed and sat looking at her, his hand tucked under her cheek. an indescribably tender look tinged with the pain of the night, something tremulous, halting, yet full of love in his eyes abd turn of head.

the second one was on the night of her birthday. the long gaze upon her face before he wishes her. again that range of emotions, love there, longing, perhaps even a request, and so much more.

the shot filled me so much, i didn't even notice he'd been left alone by the two most important people in his life.

i hope i sensed right. he is where he belongs and he will be fine. khushi is also in search of her home, she has found her way to him, she is feeling things, she knows she loves him, she will experience her homecoming in her perfect moment. i look forward to seeing that.

it's been a stirring week at ipk, and that scene is a complete experience. lovely.

mmm very emosonal but had to say it.

Wow n bows to ur feelings..well said:

Sab Ghalib ko yaad ker rahe thae so this one is for u indi..

Arnav to Khushi - 

toot jayen ki pighal jayen mere kachae ghadae
tujh ko mai dekhon ke ye aag ka dariya dekhon  

Khushi to Arnav:

hazaroon daastanein hain heer, laila, sheerin Ki,
tum apne sath mujh ko bhi ek aisi daastan ker Doo.!!!

Mera dil shayrana..was missing ghalib since afternoon..!!

Edited by Parsha - 23 July 2012 at 7:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriyaOmorabotiindi52

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by mpk2011

@mpk2011- well said dear... Clap.. dare to post that in main forum..LOL.. ok let me tell you an interesting thing... when you started watching this show we had a promo that really caught our attention..
remember those two last lines- I wish I could love you ...and I wish I could hate you... for me that was the STORY... here is man we all know that he loves her but due to situations is unable to give her that love ..( I wish I could love you) and then there is girl who has been hurt by this man so much and her life almost made mess by him  but still she cant hate him ..stilll she keeps coming back to him..still she cant seem to let go of that feelings for him ..(I wish I could hate you)..so this story was made in such way that man was supposed to make her life hell when she still could not hate him...then why this kolaveri di...take popcorns and coke and enjoy the ride..Wink

@ riti, hey dear thanx for liking. I m considering that the Kolaveri di is not directed to me but to u know who LOL
At the end of the day, it is just a show , somebody's creativity and their POV. If the writers were different the show would have been different. But since ppl sometimes tend to align towards a particular fictional character while completely ignoring the other, I thought of presenting the other side of the coin. Thats becoz here it seems that if the things r not pointed out they are considered to be non existent Wink.
If the Kolaveri di was indeed for me then I would have to make yet another post Big smile
Just seeing your reply..Big smile that kolaveri di was not directed at you..but you understand for whom it was...Wink..yes sometimes it is really funny when even I get so serious with these characters..dont really realise that this is fiction..I was so blabbering about ASR the other day to my mom..she was so amused and in the end just told me ..I hope you realise you are just watching show...LOL.. you know the only reason I joined IF was to defend a reel character( it is kind of funny but true)..I understand what you mean by other side of coin and trust me only reason I write for ASR is because of that only..i luv them equally but feel that his character is so misunderstood...
Good to see you in crooner today Big smile... had fun with other gals..ranju,divs and payasa at JW's thread too...LOL

Me too had a nice time in crooner today. Thanx to jachu who told me to peep in Tongue. Yup it is kinda funny trying to defend a fictional character. But sometimes more than the characterization of ASR it is the attitude of the ppl which puts me off Wink
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indi52

priya

"Di I do not understand the generalisation of the SP bahu term - that way all the Channels have the same sacrificial tone which they have in women...

Coming back, focussing on SP...in recent years the shows on the Channel have been regressive, with lately only few where though they have tried to show stronger female characters they have been trapped in cliche  storylines.

Where as in IPK till wedding, Khushi was totally non-cliche...and after that they had to show the transformation - they did become inconsistent at times - but they didnt want to loose the child-woman quality of her and also not what the character's inherent virtues were - since Epi 1 they have showed Khushi keeping her family always before her - that too comes with a reason - she is always indebted to her Foster family...and thats now the same with Raizadas for her - she is not only doing it for the love for them, she is also doing coz she is grateful to them.

Arnav has to make her believe that she is completely the part of the family and has an ownership and belonging over them just like he has - thats why the Remarriage and also she will be able to raise her voice, not before that !!!"

beautifully put. i just mentioned the fact of her not having any blood ties in an earlier response to kushikumari. how heartbreaking that line of hers to arnav on the night of the wedding, tonight i'm orphaned yet again. of course, he has to make her feel much more her sense of belonging and her haq, more than you'd need to do with those who have their own fams. i also love her child-woman. post wedding has been tough for writers, but hopefully things will resolve.

kkg is the most uncliched character i've seen in the longest time. tv, movie, anywhere. only khubsoorat's rekha comes to mind, but she was a tad too sweet for me. but more, and i have no idea why, zeenie baby in hare rama hare krishna. perhaps because both portrayed the most touching sense of vulnerability and also made a valiant bid for life, their own way. one chose a community/commune. the other, a family and its priorities. kkg is a first for tv as dev anand's zeenie was a first for our phillum duniya. she died in the end, hope kkg triumphs.

but i sometimes think sp is so sp, because the mass audience wouldn't let them be otherwise, and they are in the business of making the moolah Smile. look at the popularity of mrs halwai. there was a good story there, but how awful the telling of it.

I just loved this discussion so couldnt resist myself so early in morning at work and doing this important stuff...LOL but before I say about topic of discussion here,I want to say to priya and all others who think that our discussion yesterday depicted ASR camp vs khushi camp..it was not in that sense ,it was just to bring about biasness in forum thats all..I love khushi equally too ,it may not come across but in love story you have to love both otherwise how will you enjoy it..Smile
about SPfication term- yes khushi has always been shown to keep her family above her and thus her sacrifising nature can be understood and to an extent she is different..unlike all SP bahus she commits mistakes too... and is impulsive..and manhandles her man too...Wink .her uniqueness lies in her innocence and naivety..her pagalpan and Jhalli nature is also lovable equally...well her relation with ASR has always captivated me too..she is different with him..she shares with him more than anyone else..she hurts him coz she feels that Sadda haq too ..so yes when she feels out of place in her home and RM ..she always feel like home in his arms..Embarrassed

I absolutely loved this!!! ClapThe only person who Khushi has shared anything about her is Arnav, even before they got married.
sorry I'm catching up on the pages...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaOmoraboti

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming

Whatever Di says now... Nothing can stop Arnav Singh Raizada from romancing his wife.. EmbarrassedLOL

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming he looks so smittenBlushingBlushing. This only goes to show that "tum badal gaye ho chotte" has had no effect on himLOL. I am loving it!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4everParshaindi52beena14-Facetious-honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
@Priya

Please check PM Smile
Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3109902

No rain sequence because Barun tend to fall sick Confused

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">Telebuzz makes up their own stories! They have have taken Mishti's spoiler and GH's tweet on how actors fall ill and made their own storyLOLLOL. Bechara Barun has done so many rain scenes in this show only..why will he object now?</font>

We will always justify for him. LOL Good going Nishi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita--

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Whatever Di says now... Nothing can stop Arnav Singh Raizada from romancing his wife..

he looks so smitten. This only goes to show that "tum badal gaye ho chotte" has had no effect on him. I am loving it!

Oh completely... I'm loving it two three four.. LOL

Seriously now I can't wait for him to get to know the real deal... I can already imagine the anger, passion and intensity.. *day dreaming*

"Relax Shivani.. Relax! Come back fron sapno ki duniya.." LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parsha--Nishita---Gan-Omoraboti

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Whatever Di says now... Nothing can stop Arnav Singh Raizada from romancing his wife..

he looks so smitten. This only goes to show that "tum badal gaye ho chotte" has had no effect on him. I am loving it!

Oh completely... I'm loving it two three four.. LOL

Seriously now I can't wait for him to get to know the real deal... I can already imagine the anger, passion and intensity.. *day dreaming*

"Relax Shivani.. Relax! Come back fron sapno ki duniya.." LOL

Bechara will get it from buaji and Khushi's amma once the contract secret is out. Arnav may turn around and ask them all to relax.."main khushi se shaadi kar lunga...aap sab yeh drama bandh kijiye"LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshajakhushihoneypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

Go to top