Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 94)

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by honeypriya

[QUOTE=kins103]SBS ppl said Arnav and Khushi will come closer and distance between arnav and anjali
don't knw if it is trueDead
anyways good na...thats wat the Forum has been crying for !!!
just saw channa khilana on SBB!!!! seems arnav buys channa for khushi!!![/QUOTE
yaa even i saw it

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kins103

SBS ppl said Arnav and Khushi will come closer and distance between arnav and anjali
just saw channa khilana on SBB!!!! seems arnav buys channa for khushi!!!

I cant see till I get home CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged

soni.b

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Originally posted by kins103

SBS ppl said Arnav and Khushi will come closer and distance between arnav and anjali
just saw channa khilana on SBB!!!! seems arnav buys channa for khushi!!!

I cant see till I get home CryCry
well channa flying all over and sanaya trying to aim for barun's mouth!!!!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi-Gan-

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

KIND OF LIKED IT...Hmmm !!!
Is he flirting or does it mean Shyam will be back in new avatar?? Confused
soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by Parsha

KIND OF LIKED IT...Hmmm !!!
Is he flirting or does it mean Shyam will be back in new avatar?? Confused
farah...i am liking ur thought process!!!!LOLLOL

Omoraboti

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

[QUOTE=cutebarun] 

senti is good. without little doses of it how to feel human. hehe. gandhari, he really intrigues me, i rejoice in his rejection of feudal structure, his highly nuanced patriarchy (time to shed that, he is a character in transition i feel), oh the respect accorded to lavanya and his telling her there's no need to change for his sake, he knows what he signed up for as does she. too many instances where i've felt his realness, his lack of bull s, his noble instinct.

i get di also. anjali is still true to who i think she is.

i love nani.

khushi worries me. our culture's need to see the girl through the filters of patriarchy requires her to be "good," self sacrificing, sexually non existent, knowing of her "place" in the scheme of things, and other many things i just can't take. my mother used to joke: meye manusher abar ichhe ki! khushi must always give up her happiness, even if it means hurting the one who loves with all his heart, this is a sign of her greatness. ah well, guess we'll always hug our illusions close. there's safety there. if you are asr you take a risk, and not many can do that.

oooph shokal shokal boddo serious.

Indi,
Fabulous write up on ASR. I agree completely, He is a man of extraordinary depth. Definitely a rare gem! Once he acknowledges and accepts, there is no looking back. He gives, and gives 100% with no expectations. That is the absolute beauty of his character. The selflessness is breath-taking (considering the image he projects!). I love his anger/outbursts as much any of his other appealing characters! Waiting for the day when Kushi will actually put some time into understanding him, not to mention the much needed respect such people deserve...  

kushikumari,
thanks. agree with you about khushi understanding this man. however, before that happens and if i am to put myself in khushi's pom poms, he has to have a serious chat with her about that wedding of their's. 

how awfully shocking that whole thing must have been for her. no idea as to the reason, completely forced, only harshness offered, and when she was expecting a sweet interlude that started with bangles and bindis. how many people would have survived that? yeah she went a bit haywire, but not as much as i would have. i do believe khushi's essential strength (accentuated no doubt by the immense loss she suffered at a young age, if i think about it she has no one with whom she shares blood ties, gosh) and her unique sanka helped her weather that storm.

now she knows why. but he still has to realise how bad it must have been for her and apologise. giving her a chance to free flow her feelings. she has told him there's no need to explain anything. but he still does need to if she's to fully recover. at which point i would like to see her look a bit shamefaced at bullying him in her own home. and them kissing and making up. no interruptions, yay. 

my thoughts, need not be correct, just sharing.

Agree, again! but somehow with the raizadas, the talks never happen. And, kushi seems to be going that way too!! all that telepathy is awesome, but the talking at times definitely needs to happen (at least for our sake). May be the story is headed that way? because the CVs now will have to show kushi truly accepting him? And, as you rightly put it, it cannot happen until they come clear with one another? Who knows! Frustrating at times that they so conveniently miss an opportunity to talk, but patience is my virtue, so i will wait... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriyaindi52

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

my sincere feeling is post wedding, writers have had a bit of a struggle with kkg's character. mainly because of sp and audience expectations.

credit to writers, they've held on as firmly as possible to the girl who fights for what's right, who's deliciously impulsive, who tries to find happiness in the happiness of others, who gives from her heart, who is bold and takes risks for what she believes in, who has grown to love a man she never realised she would but now that she does she'd do anything for him, and who has that special, unique brand of sanka.

i pray to dm she is allowed to become all that she can be.

Di I do not understand the generalisation of the SP bahu term - that way all the Channels have the same sacrificial tone which they have in women...

Coming back, focussing on SP...in recent years the shows on the Channel have been regressive, with lately only few where though they have tried to show stronger female characters they have been trapped in cliche  storylines.

Where as in IPK till wedding, Khushi was totally non-cliche...and after that they had to show the transformation - they did become inconsistent at times - but they didnt want to loose the child-woman quality of her and also not what the character's inherent virtues were - since Epi 1 they have showed Khushi keeping her family always before her - that too comes with a reason - she is always indebted to her Foster family...and thats now the same with Raizadas for her - she is not only doing it for the love for them, she is also doing coz she is grateful to them.

Arnav has to make her believe that she is completely the part of the family and has an ownership and belonging over them just like he has - thats why the Remarriage and also she will be able to raise her voice, not before that !!!

oh, i like your point, never thought of it that way... wish the CVs would include more monologues for Kushi, it would help understanding her better!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaindi52honeypriya-Gan-

Go to top