Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 93)

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

imagine her sham jee all takley . she will have one more excuse to hate arshi then !

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

did any one read abhaas's new tweet ! he is asking shall he get bald ! imagine snakewa more scary !

Whoa! Why? for the role? or for the heat?

Anjali will go faintwa seeing her hubby bald ...
Snakewa wid or widout hairs...stays as venomous !!  uff dreams mai nightmare jaise...yeh wapas aa kae hi rahega...abhi abhi toh gaye thae..abhi toh bahar ayi bhi nahin..aur patjhar ki dhamkiyan aane lagi!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushihoneypriyaOmoraboti

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I am missing Shwets!!

Shwets...  I just got to know..apparently today is Naag Panchami... is that why you are in hybernation WinkROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasriraoamisuvhoneypriya-Gan-indi52beena14riti4u

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

I am missing Shwets!!

Shwets...  I just got to know..apparently today is Naag Panchami... is that why you are in hybernation WinkROFL
me too...khushi!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushihoneypriyaindi52beena14

..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Fab crooner Priya! Loved the quote from Fifty Shades of Grey!

I didnt like Friday's episode when I watched it for the first time. But when I watched it again today,I liked it.

The first scene,if Khushi was scared due to the aandhi-toofan coupled with power cut,she froze when she saw the saaya in the pool. Truth be told,even I got scared,when the sliding door got closed and Khushi got locked out. But I was amazed when she managed to open it by banging it with the currypatta pot!

Anyways,she came down the stairs and found her knight in shining armour.sanaya's expressions were damn good throughout the scene. From fear,to relief,to anger to submission to confusion and lastly shock and embarassment upon seeing the family.Hats off!
So,ASR wins the bet,like I expected. But what I hadnt expected was that the whole lights off was his idea. So,when he asked Khushi "Tum dar gayi thi?" ,kuch atpata sa laga. He knew she would b scared n would come running to him,so y did he ask that?Confused Instead,had he said something like, "dont worry,I'm here" ya even a simple "daro mat" it would have been better,IMO.

Khushi finds the rose petal and then the path of roses and realizes Lard Governer did ramanchi to win the shart. How I loved the way she banged her fists on his chest and the way he pulled her in his arms for a hug! BS & SI were both fab here!

And then,I had to increase the volume to hear what Arnav babua was saying! Ek woh din the when he used to scream at her "enough!" and I used to mute my TV. Aur ab dekho,itne halke sur me baat karte hain babua ki volume badhana padta hai. Love changes people! Iska seedha ,saaf udaharan hai ASR!
I love it when he speaks softly,like he spoke during the telepathy conversation! Khushi was in two minds. Yes,he did win the shart. So,she should accept him as her hubby. But then,he did ramanchi,so she shouldnt accept him. And then Arnavji leans forward and Khushi doesnt know what to do. She opened n closed her lips,as if she was trying to say something,but didnt know what to say! Before Arnav could complete the kiss and before Khushi could utter a word,in comes the family!

Poor Khushi! She was behaving like a child caught having the forbidden chocolate,tries to hide the wrapper, she was trying to disperse the rose petals. Kitni nervous ho gayi thi,bechari! And Arnav was as cool as a cucumber! Loved his relax!

Mamiji's comment,coupled with the path of roses,did make Anjali think that Chhotey lied to her. Path of roses ko aur un dono us tarah dekhkar kisi ko bhi aisa lagega,so cant really blame Anjali for that.

I loved the camera work here! Anjali going up the stairs,Khushi walking in opposite direction and Arnav standing in the middle,not knowing what to do.

When Anjali closed the door on Arnav,I was reminded of the wedding day. Arnav had done the same thing that day.

Saw some symbolism in the scenes that followed. The medicine is the sad,harsh reality of Anjali's life. everyone wants Anjali to accept it,but she denies it outright!Finally,when Arnav gives his kasam,meaning something that would put his life at risk,then she takes the bitter pill.

Like it is for Arnav,so it is for Anjali. Seeing is believing. She never saw Shyam kidnapping her brother. Nor did she see him lusting after Khushi. So y should she believe all the allegations against her husband?

Anjali has seen Arnav's love for Khushi on three ocassions. First,during the cake cutting scene. Secondly,when he ordered the saree for her. And third,when he was about to kiss her.
So,now she feels that Arnav is so besotted with his wife,that he has forgotten his duties towards his sister.- ok
 She feels sad,that at a time when her own marriage is failing and she's still not out of the trauma,her brother is enjoying his married life with his wife. - understood
She feels her Chhotey can go to such an extent as to lie to his di to spend time with his wife- Not okay! I mean,come on!! Chhotey kya is had tak badal gaya hai ki woh kisi se phone karvayega di k samne taaki di ko aisa lage ki meeting hai aur di ki peeth peechhe wife k saath time spend karega?! She doesnt trust her Chhotey or what?
Anjali should ask herself that question! Can her Chhotey really change that much? Poor Arnav! He must have been so hurt with all that she said to him in the last scene.

That missed call was certainly from Shyam. Now lets c when he re enters the show.

I dont want to talk about Aakash. When I think he is beginning to redeem himself,he proves me wrong and turns into a mamma's boy! Let Paayal go to Gupta house with Khushi, may be then he and mami will realize the worth of the Gupta sisters!

I loved that Paayal finally opened her mouth! It was high time she showed the other side of the coin to Aakash!Clap

Tough times ahead for Arnav. He's in a bigger mess than he believes he's in. Lets see how he sorts it out.

Random notes.
1) Couldnt understand Aakash's dialogue "Di,aapko itni der tak jagna nahi chahiye" agar satsang me jaate toh di kya wahan ja kar so jati!?Wacko
2) Raizadas' r in need of a security alarm and a good security guard on the main gate!
3) They r also in need of a calling bell which has a camera attached to it,taaki pata chal sake ki kaun aa raha hai!
4) Arnav n Khushi's room is in need of kharab lock,the one which gets jammed during monsoon? That way they will finally b able to complete all almost tasks! (without any interference)Embarrassed

Have a nice day friends! HugLets see what the week unfolds for us and ArHi..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bjakhushisubiscshoneypriya-Gan-beena14Omorabotiindi52riti4u

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
SBS ppl said Arnav and Khushi will come closer and distance between arnav and anjali
don't knw if it is trueDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushihoneypriya-Gan-Omorabotibeena14

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kins103

SBS ppl said Arnav and Khushi will come closer and distance between arnav and anjali
anyways good na...thats wat the Forum has been crying for !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvsoni.bOmorabotibeena14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

I am missing Shwets!!

yes, me missing her too. and seems her swaami has suggested he will take the haircut. how to tell him it's just not the same. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasoni.b..Smita..jakhushi-Gan-beena14

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by kins103

anyways good na...thats wat the Forum has been crying for !!!
just saw channa khilana on SBB!!!! seems arnav buys channa for khushi!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshajakhushiindi52

Go to top