Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 92)

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

@parsha- but as per spoilers..she will leave but I so wanted her to stand by her man this time...if she thinks that it will be good fr di..what about him...doesnt she knw how much he will be hurt if she walks out... if she cares for other and this is man that she loves the most..why not think abt him...

They are strong and flawed !!! Uskae grey matter sae jitna ker sakti hai kerti hai..now for the moment she is in quick fix solutions...out of sight is out of mind..aisa usko lag raha hai!!! 
Distance makes the heart grow fonder..it will be when she goes to GH n misses her Laad Governor.
In Nawabs life she is the hanuman (funny is it???) sometimes..who doesn't know her strength..she has to be reminded...She is the team he needs...!! Hoga hoga..wait n watch..".Pass nahin hai per sath toh hai"

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palak32

@ Indi. . .so i finally caught up with ur response post. . .sorry took so long. . .told ya. . .am a bit slowEmbarrassed
Originally posted by indi52

QUOTE Palak32
UNQUOTE

hi palak, this is indi, we meet here sometimes. i am so sorry to hear you sounding and feeling this bad about the anjali situation. it was the insensitive crudeness of the "real" ppl of the forum. . .Anjali just a channel

she is on my mind too. now should one spend one's time thinking of a character that doesn't exist? moot point. but nowadays i believe that every one of those people i meet at ipk does indeed live, they are there, sometimes as themselves as we see them, or huge parts of them are there in people we come across; and delving deep into their minds will ultimately enrich our experience and teach us to understand and empathise. So beautifully renderedClap

anjali is doing certain things most understandable and certain things quite weird. Compleltely Agree.   why is the question. to get a complete answer i have to be far more sensitive and smarter then i am. so the bits i don't get i keep looking at till some answer begins to come. yesterday she said: ever since you stopped answering my questions everything changed. the first time chote didn't give her an answer was the night he got married. is anjali feeling things that we've never even thought of?  My thoughts exactly

the boy whom she loved since his birth and became very emotionally dependent on ever since her parents' death, has always said she is the only one he cares about. she has acted positively to help him find love and even helped him and khushi whenever she has sensed discord. then why this now?

complex. of course the sudden throwing out of shyam is a big part of it. no one asked her. no one consulted her. arnav took a decision on the whole family's behalf. i completely empathise with his situation, but also with hers. that's all one can ask for for some1 in her situation

ever since his wedding, arnav has stopped answering key questions. he is doing everything to protect her, di ke liye. but does di even know that? to her that wedding must have been the strangest thing, yet she does her best to make peace with it even bring happiness. she is not an inherently strong person. but she is loving and gentle. first the blow of a no explanation marriage, then the blow of her other only emotional anchor, her husband, his no explanation only accusation departure
ur  words become u Indi. . .am relishing thisClap

can all this leave anyone feeling good strong capable loving kind gentle? look how little it has taken us to wish her the worst kind if things possible. all because she is getting in the way of a hot kiss thats very important tooWinkROFL

human, humane, i liked that thought.

your mom is a wise lady, saturday does go on. LOL

no problem, palak, take your time. i notice you've worked the whole thing out and are in a much more relaxed frame of mind. that's good. yesh, that hot kiss, we have to focus on that more positively now ROFLlooks like lots of drama coming up. loving it.
Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
b/w Mirza Sahab Fans..plz raise ur hands..n i m up with both my arms..love him..more coz of the hubby i have..Mirza Ghalib's collection is his staple diet!! but then who doesn't love him...BOWS!!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011Omoraboti

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

b/w Mirza Sahab Fans..plz raise ur hands..n i m up with both my arms..love him..more coz of the hubby i have..Mirza Ghalib's collection is his staple diet!! but then who doesn't love him...BOWS!!!Clap

Agreed ! Who doesn't love him Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaOmoraboti

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Hhheeelllooo, my lovelies!!HugYAY, Priya, the Crooner CONTINUES!!!Party PartyPartyWanted to check-in after days of no internet, no calls...just the ones I love...& a few good reads!  Got tons of questions running around my head after seeing the gifs in your Crooner, Priya!LOL  But for now, I'll just say:  

Hope all are doing well...Won't surface for a few days as I play catch-up! Muaaahhhzzz to alll!

anjali,
sooo good to see you here. was missing you and crying to priya just this morning. fab days at ipk, come back come back. aw love those two hugging men. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bbeena14honeypriya-Gan-

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
did any one read abhaas's new tweet ! he is asking shall he get bald ! imagine snakewa more scary !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriyaOmorabotiindi52

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

did any one read abhaas's new tweet ! he is asking shall he get bald ! imagine snakewa more scary !

Whoa! Why? for the role? or for the heat?

Anjali will go faintwa seeing her hubby bald ...
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
imagine her sham jee all takley . she will have one more excuse to hate arshi then !

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Whoa! Why? for the role? or for the heat?

Anjali will go faintwa seeing her hubby bald ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshasriraoamisuvOmoraboti

Go to top