Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 91)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
I thought everyone wanted romance .. but many are apparently looking forward to ASR crying during the separation & Khushi shutting him off!  Confused

I would route for some hide & seek romance, instead - I wonder what we have in store! Teej coming, Raksha Bandhan coming ... i smell drama!!

What will Anjali ask for in Raksha Bandhan?? *me thinks*

Edited by Omoraboti - 23 July 2012 at 1:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasoni.briti4u

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by Parsha

Originally posted by mashira

I know am very late and all that but priya, thanks for the insightful and mysterious crooner. makes me rub my hands in glee for what we seem to have in store. I have given up on this forum long ago.. I suppose there is nowhere in the world you can escape from immaturity and insensitivity.. that is why I cannot resist crooner! Good place to be!

What do people want or rather what will satisfy everybody? is a question that haunts us in real life as well. The answer will always be NOTHING in caps. So I think the IPK team should stop taking instant, immature opinions and twit feeds so seriously and do their work which they are doing pretty greatly.

There has already been so much said about the episode and I won't say anything further. Except that I found the scene where Arnav stands alone after everybody goes away (even his Khushi...literally and metaphorically) intensely sad.

To expect Arnav and Khushi to have a heart-to-heart at this stage is impractical I know but I somehow want them to give each other emotional comfort tonight. Just hold each other and sleep. Nothing else I ask for.

Yeap! That was the moment of the day for me .. indeed sad. I really felt like giving him a hug .. poor soul Unhappy
Aha..for tht matter we feel like givin tht hugg all the times..whether he is alone or not..so dont hide ur intentions behind tht sad face!! Shocked  LOL
ASR doo rahe pae...but ultimately he went to dii!!! DUTY CALLS..n MAN THT HE IS..!!! Bravery comes with a price tag..Sacrifice..poor couple..BUT RELAX he said..so relaxed i m..our rajkumar will not let his sundari go..THE MAN THT HE IS..l!!!

Yeh dil bhi ek ziid pae adda hai kisi bachae ki terah,
yaa toh sub kuch hi mujhae chaiye ..ya kuch bhi nahin!!!

ROFL this one is an innocent hug .. Wink .. most of the times, innocence is far, far away from my mind LOL...Embarrassed

your post reminded me of Priya's Jaan's lates riddle!! Shocked LOL ... he went after Di because he knows his girl is stronger and he can manaofy her by hook or by crook! Tongue
 leave her alone coz she is strong enough to take care of her self and all others?? Khushi n her goodness..some times its irritating..."YYY...Again"is what is keep saying...she has suicidal tendencies..!!! Humesha marnae wale kam keraegi .dii ko kahan khilayegi, will pae sign kerwayegi, payaliya kae liaye shadi ker laegi , whole sole responsibility to be bread earner for entire family..character assassination and still she will not leave the one she loves...Nahni si jaan ko kitnae kam..!!

Friday night dismissal from the scene was more to be "out of sight..".she dnt leave him alone!!?? I dont know if i m thinking right or wrong..but she left coz she was too much in sight and not happy sight of every one...

...but how i wish she stands by him and makes him strong ..rather then leave these many open fronts for him and make him fight alone & be a front her self...may b later..but for now...stand by ur man!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushihoneypriya-Gan-Omorabotiriti4u

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

I thought everyone wanted romance .. but many are apparently looking forward to ASR crying during the separation & Khushi shutting him off!  Confused

I would route for some hide & seek romance, instead - I wonder what we have in store! Teej coming, Raksha Bandhan coming ... i smell drama!!

I wish he goes to meet her to buaji's house in middle of the night..".baher niklo nahin toh i'll knock at the door!!!" Embarrassed Day Dreaming  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushihoneypriya-Gan-Omorabotiriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
@parsha- but as per spoilers..she will leave but I so wanted her to stand by her man this time...if she thinks that it will be good fr di..what about him...doesnt she knw how much he will be hurt if she walks out... if she cares for other and this is man that she loves the most..why not think abt him...

ParshahoneypriyaOmoraboti

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Girls please don't start in bengali, I am already feeling like an outsider with DI , Priya , Soni and kHushi  I am sure Anu will join in a few minutes , I think I need to run Wink

aw sorry, beena, don't meant to do this parochial thing. noted. shall try and refrain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

I wish he goes to meet her to buaji's house in middle of the night..".baher niklo nahin toh i'll knock at the door!!!" Embarrassed Day Dreaming  

That would be awesome .. New Year was fun, naa??

Romancing in GH has always been great .. Day Dreaming .. and the amount of comfort Arnav finds in GH, I think we are in a for a good romantic track (please CVs, please!)

Parshahoneypriya-Gan-

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
They are strong and flawed !!! Uskae grey matter sae jitna ker sakti hai kerti hai..now for the moment she is in quick fix solutions...out of sight is out of mind..aisa usko lag raha hai!!! 
Distance makes the heart grow fonder..it will be when she goes to GH n misses her Laad Governor.
In Nawabs life she is the hanuman (funny is it???) sometimes..who doesn't know her strength..she has to be reminded...She is the team he needs...!! Hoga hoga..wait n watch..".Pass nahin hai per sath toh hai"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya-Gan-Omorabotiriti4u

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

@parsha- but as per spoilers..she will leave but I so wanted her to stand by her man this time...if she thinks that it will be good fr di..what about him...doesnt she knw how much he will be hurt if she walks out... if she cares for other and this is man that she loves the most..why not think abt him...

Same here, I wished she thought for him in a different manner this time. I guess she still does not understand how important she is for him .. just almost as much as is his Di. She thinks he can do without her .. she needs to learn that he cannot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshariti4u

Go to top