Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 84)

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Shocked 83 pages!!!! where shall I start to catch up from! there goes all my good intentions of a productive morning!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshajakhushibeena14

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by palak32

Big smile

Hi Palak!

That was really a beautiful & thoughtful post. If I put my view on the basis of my general perception of the members of this forum, many are not yet introduced with the various facets of reality & life.  They probably think from their POV of an ideal life with logic .. I am disappointed with them only when they do not keep an open mind & try to understand others' POV. Other than that, I choose to ignore their opinion because those frustrate me for no reason. I tried putting up my opinion once in a while but many are not even matured enough to deal a different POV. It is natural when we have an audience with age ranging between 8 to 80 perhaps .. Dont feel bad. Smile

Say Hi to your mom! Big smile

@Omoraboti
thanks for the warmthBig smile. . .yeah normally i just ignoreSmile. . .just one of those daysD'ohSilly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NewbiesoapfanOmoraboti

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Originally posted by beena14

Girls our shows popularity on you tube ...

I was never into youtube before I started watching IPK Embarrassed. And all the channels I have subscribed to are IPK related. Confused

Hello ladies!

Hello Farah Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Treasurydabba is apparently receiving hate mail for taking away Barun from all IPK fansROFLROFL and she is scared for her lifeLOL

ask her to contact Gautam Hegde...they can exchange notes of survival ROFLROFLROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

celavidhathriParshasoni.bsriraojakhushi-Gan-beena14--Nishita--Omorabotiindi52

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Girls our shows popularity on you tube ...

I was never into youtube before I started watching IPK Embarrassed. And all the channels I have subscribed to are IPK related. Confused

Hello ladies!

Hello Farah Hug
Hello Beenadi! Hug
and Good Night! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Treasurydabba is apparently receiving hate mail for taking away Barun from all IPK fansROFLROFL and she is scared for her lifeLOL

ask her to contact Gautam Hegde...they can exchange notes of survival ROFLROFLROFL

I read only 2 articles on her .. one had Barun in title and other is on her fear related to Barun's fan. Either she's got a crush or she has assumed to role of his PR secretary! Tongue

Btw .. i just saw a pic of Barun's wedding .. with full beard!!! Shocked Have you girls seen it??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasoni.bhoneypriya-Gan-beena14--Nishita--riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
@mpk2011- well said dear... Clap.. dare to post that in main forum..LOL.. ok let me tell you an interesting thing... when you started watching this show we had a promo that really caught our attention..
remember those two last lines- I wish I could love you ...and I wish I could hate you... for me that was the STORY... here is man we all know that he loves her but due to situations is unable to give her that love ..( I wish I could love you) and then there is girl who has been hurt by this man so much and her life almost made mess by him  but still she cant hate him ..stilll she keeps coming back to him..still she cant seem to let go of that feelings for him ..(I wish I could hate you)..so this story was made in such way that man was supposed to make her life hell when she still could not hate him...then why this kolaveri di...take popcorns and coke and enjoy the ride..Wink

writ_in_watermpk2011

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by honeypriya

I read only 2 articles on her .. one had Barun in title and other is on her fear related to Barun's fan. Either she's got a crush or she has assumed to role of his PR secretary! Tongue

Btw .. i just saw a pic of Barun's wedding .. with full beard!!! Shocked Have you girls seen it??
full beard...Shocked..OMG..Shocked

jakhushiOmoraboti

Go to top