Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 82)

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

@ Indi. . .so i finally caught up with ur response post. . .sorry took so long. . .told ya. . .am a bit slowEmbarrassed
Originally posted by indi52

QUOTE Palak32
UNQUOTE

hi palak, this is indi, we meet here sometimes. i am so sorry to hear you sounding and feeling this bad about the anjali situation. it was the insensitive crudeness of the "real" ppl of the forum. . .Anjali just a channel

she is on my mind too. now should one spend one's time thinking of a character that doesn't exist? moot point. but nowadays i believe that every one of those people i meet at ipk does indeed live, they are there, sometimes as themselves as we see them, or huge parts of them are there in people we come across; and delving deep into their minds will ultimately enrich our experience and teach us to understand and empathise. So beautifully renderedClap

anjali is doing certain things most understandable and certain things quite weird. Compleltely Agree.   why is the question. to get a complete answer i have to be far more sensitive and smarter then i am. so the bits i don't get i keep looking at till some answer begins to come. yesterday she said: ever since you stopped answering my questions everything changed. the first time chote didn't give her an answer was the night he got married. is anjali feeling things that we've never even thought of?  My thoughts exactly

the boy whom she loved since his birth and became very emotionally dependent on ever since her parents' death, has always said she is the only one he cares about. she has acted positively to help him find love and even helped him and khushi whenever she has sensed discord. then why this now?

complex. of course the sudden throwing out of shyam is a big part of it. no one asked her. no one consulted her. arnav took a decision on the whole family's behalf. i completely empathise with his situation, but also with hers. that's all one can ask for for some1 in her situation

ever since his wedding, arnav has stopped answering key questions. he is doing everything to protect her, di ke liye. but does di even know that? to her that wedding must have been the strangest thing, yet she does her best to make peace with it even bring happiness. she is not an inherently strong person. but she is loving and gentle. first the blow of a no explanation marriage, then the blow of her other only emotional anchor, her husband, his no explanation only accusation departure
ur  words become u Indi. . .am relishing thisClap

can all this leave anyone feeling good strong capable loving kind gentle? look how little it has taken us to wish her the worst kind if things possible. all because she is getting in the way of a hot kiss thats very important tooWinkROFL

human, humane, i liked that thought.

your mom is a wise lady, saturday does go on. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfanindi52

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Originally posted by beena14

Girls please don't start in bengali, I am already feeling like an outsider with DI , Priya , Soni and kHushi  I am sure Anu will join in a few minutes , I think I need to run Wink

Di..very very sorry,... Couldnt help with "Khyapa"...the word means crazyyy...just with a lot of feeling LOL. Use it on your bong friends next time Tongue

And 'crush' toh samajh mein aya na di - Mujhey bhi lagta hai Priya needs be a little wary nowLOLLOLLOL
@Beenadi - Maine bhi toh sorry bola na... Aur Jhappi sirf Soni ke liyeAngry... Bohut naainsaafi hai bhai LOL

@ Archu... Aaa Gayi... yaayyy...
Whereko is Suba, Suvi, Kalps, Shwets & Ishi? Sudha is back home..limited net connection. Sej is also missing these days Ouch. and Sanju ka toh patta nehi kaha haiConfused

@Priya - BTW...Howz the schedule now? Any better? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by indi52

Soni...Thank you darling for the sash Embarrassed... I am in the elevated company of an awesome writer like Indi di... so even better.
Sharing the sash with Di... Di - the sash is yours...the strings mine Tongue

Priya - i forgot to mention..thank you for the honour. It was my maddest post ever on Crooner. Embarrassed

khushi, your letter was a killer. enough of this elevated writer thing, 

me just phangurrl EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed manchhi bridhha, kintu shudhu teenage pg here. such fun to be stars, na?!! shall we let anyone take it away from us!! enough of being fair and civilized. as jatayu said: eta aamar LOLLOLLOL

di...one of my fav characters...i learnt to read bengali...because of feluda and company!!!!
I learnt to read so I could read "Aami Shubash bolchi" LOL love that totally...

Feluda is another world na - once I didnt go home for Pujas,was all alone...devoured the entire series..me and Felu da LOL

Though for me Soumitro will always be Feuda, however good Sabyasachi series is
totally agree with u priya...i am having a big fight with dad...not allowing me to get the books from cal...they have eng version now but seriously it doesn't have the same effect as bengali!!! soumitra is feluda...i like sabyasachi also but somehow soumitra was closest to the character written by Ray!!!!

jakhushiindi52

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
AMAZING post dear :)
good points...

beena14honeypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mouramen

khushi, koto boro kore congrats bolechi, dekhecho?

@Mou - Thank You ..Thank You... missed it re...I couldnt go beyond your & Nishi's gutterlicious thoughts yesterday LOL

@Soni - yes yes..thats why I said Thank you na... ami atto kyapa  noiTongue

@Beenadi - Aaj Kaam karne ka mann hi nehi hai... And unlike Priya's Bubliya... mine is in ASR city...but I expect the madness to start in another hour at best. Making hay till then LOL

@Indi-Di - Gandhari will understand what you wrote... be prepared for a wack on the knuclesLOL. Ohh How I miss Lal Mohan Babu... sometimes I wonder how Ray was able to churn out Mahanagar & Feluda!!! Such diversity... Amazing Clap
sorry baba...post korar por tomar comment ta dekhlam!!!!Embarrassed 

jakhushi

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
@Khushi

Dono ke liye thi naraz muth ho here is your's HugHug Hug

jakhushi

VkjThomsun Goldie
VkjThomsun
VkjThomsun

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
NICE Tongue

beena14honeypriya

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Hey BeenaHug. . .yeah finally found some tym. . .how goes it? 
me just reading all the awesome write-ups, can't stop. . should be sleeping but alas. . .what to do. . .crooner and its addiction. . .always try n read the first few pages at least

[/QUOTE]
Hey Palak tu aagayee Good Evening  Hug
[/QUOTE]

beena14

Go to top