Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 81)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

Originally posted by beena14

@parsha

Girl you are telling me. Priya ke crooner ki vajah se mere rusted brain ko grease karna pada . There is enough coding and decoding done at the crooner . Now iske bhi decoding ufff. I love this space thank you Priya sweetie. I love IPK more so because of the crooner .
see here u r...first watch is for d show..rewatch is to ponder and analyse..thts different tht nothing comes out of my pondering..then i think..crooner pae kya blasts ho rahe hongae..n then i m here ..reading n getiing amazed ..wow ppl...!!! u all write sooo wonderfully..  Clap
Monday morning...sweert words...thank u ladies Hug

we all get so caught up in daily routine,nice to work out our brains plus chill too in this space Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasriraojakhushibeena14

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

khushi, koto boro kore congrats bolechi, dekhecho?

@Mou - Thank You ..Thank You... missed it re...I couldnt go beyond your & Nishi's gutterlicious thoughts yesterday LOL

@Soni - yes yes..thats why I said Thank you na... ami atto kyapa  noiTongue

@Beenadi - Aaj Kaam karne ka mann hi nehi hai... And unlike Priya's Bubliya... mine is in ASR city...but I expect the madness to start in another hour at best. Making hay till then LOL

@Indi-Di - Gandhari will understand what you wrote... be prepared for a wack on the knuclesLOL. Ohh How I miss Lal Mohan Babu... sometimes I wonder how Ray was able to churn out Mahanagar & Feluda!!! Such diversity... Amazing Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bindi52beena14--Nishita--honeypriya-Gan-

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by soni.b

Girls please don't start in bengali, I am already feeling like an outsider with DI , Priya , Soni and kHushi  I am sure Anu will join in a few minutes , I think I need to run Wink
sorry beena di...will try not to!!!! for me i usually not get a chance to speak at home...as my in laws are not bengali's...
beena di, its always good to learn a new language...and hang out Forums to aise hi hain - confluence of different cultures and languages and so on and forth - thats wats the beauty of IPK Forum...we here from so many diff zones,countries...sharing a common love...

Priya . agreed please don't take my remark personally Wink We should all learn each other's languages we have telgu , panjabi , marathi , Tamil   it would be fun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bhoneypriya

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

@ShivaniThe night it all happened, Khushi was nervous while approaching Arnav but he made her believe that he's there to support her.. Again she was apprehensive about lending her support to him and again he accepted by a small gesture (the staircase scene)... Just when she was building up her trust in him gradually, he flipped the very next day and said some hurtful things. The trust crumbled again.. Its this 'pendulum' kind of behaviour which stops her from questioning Arnav. She's not sure if she even has the right to..

Like Priya said, Arnav now needs to reassure Khushi in words.. Then only she'd be able to accept the next phase.

Shivani , seesaw relationship they share. We can go on with this discussion ultimately one of them has to make an extra effort to bridge this gap . Yes , I am waiting for the day where both can discuss without getting into an argument. I don't see that happening very soon .

Di, not just one, both of them will have to make a consious effort.. Gaadi ek pahiye pe nahi, do pahiye pe chalti hai..

So true! I am loving the discussions here...its never about only Arnav or only Khushi...its always about Arnav and KhushiBig smile. I agree with you Shivani, Khushi needs reassurance in words...she has been through a lot. She has been called characterless, has been made to feel like an orphan and has been told that she is the biggest mistake in life of the person she loves the most. I dont think its fair to expect her to get physically intimate with the person before having some reassurance on their relationship. He may have apologised for blaming her for the mess but it is natural for Khushi to feel that Arnav does not understand her pain. Even I am waiting for them to talk...they both need to understand each other. I am sure we will get it.

Edited by --Nishita-- - 22 July 2012 at 11:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraohoneypriyaOmorabotiindi52beena14-Facetious-

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Parsha

@parsha

Girl you are telling me. Priya ke crooner ki vajah se mere rusted brain ko grease karna pada . There is enough coding and decoding done at the crooner . Now iske bhi decoding ufff. I love this space thank you Priya sweetie. I love IPK more so because of the crooner .
see here u r...first watch is for d show..rewatch is to ponder and analyse..thts different tht nothing comes out of my pondering..then i think..crooner pae kya blasts ho rahe hongae..n then i m here ..reading n getiing amazed ..wow ppl...!!! u all write sooo wonderfully..  Clap
Monday morning...sweert words...thank u ladies Hug

we all get so caught up in daily routine,nice to work out our brains plus chill too in this space Smile
Swear..in b/w work n assignments crooner is my punch of life..it makes the day soo entertaining!!!  n ek baat boloon..now a days when i m walking on the road n c anyone (specially Indian females) smiling like me (read without reason) i feel like asking them "r u thinking what i am thinking"  LOL!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraohoneypriyabeena14

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Treasurydabba is apparently receiving hate mail for taking away Barun from all IPK fansROFLROFL and she is scared for her lifeLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaindi52beena14Omoraboti

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

@ Indi. . .so i finally caught up with ur response post. . .sorry took so long. . .told ya. . .am a bit slowEmbarrassed
Originally posted by indi52

QUOTE Palak32
UNQUOTE

hi palak, this is indi, we meet here sometimes. i am so sorry to hear you sounding and feeling this bad about the anjali situation. it was the insensitive crudeness of the "real" ppl of the forum. . .Anjali just a channel

she is on my mind too. now should one spend one's time thinking of a character that doesn't exist? moot point. but nowadays i believe that every one of those people i meet at ipk does indeed live, they are there, sometimes as themselves as we see them, or huge parts of them are there in people we come across; and delving deep into their minds will ultimately enrich our experience and teach us to understand and empathise. So beautifully renderedClap

anjali is doing certain things most understandable and certain things quite weird. Compleltely Agree.   why is the question. to get a complete answer i have to be far more sensitive and smarter then i am. so the bits i don't get i keep looking at till some answer begins to come. yesterday she said: ever since you stopped answering my questions everything changed. the first time chote didn't give her an answer was the night he got married. is anjali feeling things that we've never even thought of?  My thoughts exactly

the boy whom she loved since his birth and became very emotionally dependent on ever since her parents' death, has always said she is the only one he cares about. she has acted positively to help him find love and even helped him and khushi whenever she has sensed discord. then why this now?

complex. of course the sudden throwing out of shyam is a big part of it. no one asked her. no one consulted her. arnav took a decision on the whole family's behalf. i completely empathise with his situation, but also with hers. that's all one can ask for for some1 in her situation

ever since his wedding, arnav has stopped answering key questions. he is doing everything to protect her, di ke liye. but does di even know that? to her that wedding must have been the strangest thing, yet she does her best to make peace with it even bring happiness. she is not an inherently strong person. but she is loving and gentle. first the blow of a no explanation marriage, then the blow of her other only emotional anchor, her husband, his no explanation only accusation departure
ur  words become u Indi. . .am relishing thisClap

can all this leave anyone feeling good strong capable loving kind gentle? look how little it has taken us to wish her the worst kind if things possible. all because she is getting in the way of a hot kiss thats very important tooWinkROFL

human, humane, i liked that thought.

your mom is a wise lady, saturday does go on. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfanindi52

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Girls please don't start in bengali, I am already feeling like an outsider with DI , Priya , Soni and kHushi  I am sure Anu will join in a few minutes , I think I need to run Wink

Di..very very sorry,... Couldnt help with "Khyapa"...the word means crazyyy...just with a lot of feeling LOL. Use it on your bong friends next time Tongue

And 'crush' toh samajh mein aya na di - Mujhey bhi lagta hai Priya needs be a little wary nowLOLLOLLOL
@Beenadi - Maine bhi toh sorry bola na... Aur Jhappi sirf Soni ke liyeAngry... Bohut naainsaafi hai bhai LOL

@ Archu... Aaa Gayi... yaayyy...
Whereko is Suba, Suvi, Kalps, Shwets & Ishi? Sudha is back home..limited net connection. Sej is also missing these days Ouch. and Sanju ka toh patta nehi kaha haiConfused

@Priya - BTW...Howz the schedule now? Any better? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

Go to top