Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 81)

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

@parsha

Girl you are telling me. Priya ke crooner ki vajah se mere rusted brain ko grease karna pada . There is enough coding and decoding done at the crooner . Now iske bhi decoding ufff. I love this space thank you Priya sweetie. I love IPK more so because of the crooner .
see here u r...first watch is for d show..rewatch is to ponder and analyse..thts different tht nothing comes out of my pondering..then i think..crooner pae kya blasts ho rahe hongae..n then i m here ..reading n getiing amazed ..wow ppl...!!! u all write sooo wonderfully..  Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraosoni.bjakhushibeena14honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by jakhushi

Soni...Thank you darling for the sash Embarrassed... I am in the elevated company of an awesome writer like Indi di... so even better.
Sharing the sash with Di... Di - the sash is yours...the strings mine Tongue

Priya - i forgot to mention..thank you for the honour. It was my maddest post ever on Crooner. Embarrassed

khushi, your letter was a killer. enough of this elevated writer thing, 

me just phangurrl EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed manchhi bridhha, kintu shudhu teenage pg here. such fun to be stars, na?!! shall we let anyone take it away from us!! enough of being fair and civilized. as jatayu said: eta aamar LOLLOLLOL

di...one of my fav characters...i learnt to read bengali...because of feluda and company!!!!
I learnt to read so I could read "Aami Shubash bolchi" LOL love that totally...

Feluda is another world na - once I didnt go home for Pujas,was all alone...devoured the entire series..me and Felu da LOL

Though for me Soumitro will always be Feuda, however good Sabyasachi series is

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bjakhushiindi52

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

@parsha

Girl you are telling me. Priya ke crooner ki vajah se mere rusted brain ko grease karna pada . There is enough coding and decoding done at the crooner . Now iske bhi decoding ufff. I love this space thank you Priya sweetie. I love IPK more so because of the crooner .
see here u r...first watch is for d show..rewatch is to ponder and analyse..thts different tht nothing comes out of my pondering..then i think..crooner pae kya blasts ho rahe hongae..n then i m here ..reading n getiing amazed ..wow ppl...!!! u all write sooo wonderfully..  Clap
Monday morning...sweert words...thank u ladies Hug

we all get so caught up in daily routine,nice to work out our brains plus chill too in this space Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasriraojakhushibeena14

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

khushi, koto boro kore congrats bolechi, dekhecho?

@Mou - Thank You ..Thank You... missed it re...I couldnt go beyond your & Nishi's gutterlicious thoughts yesterday LOL

@Soni - yes yes..thats why I said Thank you na... ami atto kyapa  noiTongue

@Beenadi - Aaj Kaam karne ka mann hi nehi hai... And unlike Priya's Bubliya... mine is in ASR city...but I expect the madness to start in another hour at best. Making hay till then LOL

@Indi-Di - Gandhari will understand what you wrote... be prepared for a wack on the knuclesLOL. Ohh How I miss Lal Mohan Babu... sometimes I wonder how Ray was able to churn out Mahanagar & Feluda!!! Such diversity... Amazing Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bindi52beena14--Nishita--honeypriya-Gan-

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by soni.b

Girls please don't start in bengali, I am already feeling like an outsider with DI , Priya , Soni and kHushi  I am sure Anu will join in a few minutes , I think I need to run Wink
sorry beena di...will try not to!!!! for me i usually not get a chance to speak at home...as my in laws are not bengali's...
beena di, its always good to learn a new language...and hang out Forums to aise hi hain - confluence of different cultures and languages and so on and forth - thats wats the beauty of IPK Forum...we here from so many diff zones,countries...sharing a common love...

Priya . agreed please don't take my remark personally Wink We should all learn each other's languages we have telgu , panjabi , marathi , Tamil   it would be fun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bhoneypriya

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

@ShivaniThe night it all happened, Khushi was nervous while approaching Arnav but he made her believe that he's there to support her.. Again she was apprehensive about lending her support to him and again he accepted by a small gesture (the staircase scene)... Just when she was building up her trust in him gradually, he flipped the very next day and said some hurtful things. The trust crumbled again.. Its this 'pendulum' kind of behaviour which stops her from questioning Arnav. She's not sure if she even has the right to..

Like Priya said, Arnav now needs to reassure Khushi in words.. Then only she'd be able to accept the next phase.

Shivani , seesaw relationship they share. We can go on with this discussion ultimately one of them has to make an extra effort to bridge this gap . Yes , I am waiting for the day where both can discuss without getting into an argument. I don't see that happening very soon .

Di, not just one, both of them will have to make a consious effort.. Gaadi ek pahiye pe nahi, do pahiye pe chalti hai..

So true! I am loving the discussions here...its never about only Arnav or only Khushi...its always about Arnav and KhushiBig smile. I agree with you Shivani, Khushi needs reassurance in words...she has been through a lot. She has been called characterless, has been made to feel like an orphan and has been told that she is the biggest mistake in life of the person she loves the most. I dont think its fair to expect her to get physically intimate with the person before having some reassurance on their relationship. He may have apologised for blaming her for the mess but it is natural for Khushi to feel that Arnav does not understand her pain. Even I am waiting for them to talk...they both need to understand each other. I am sure we will get it.

Edited by --Nishita-- - 22 July 2012 at 11:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraohoneypriyaOmorabotiindi52beena14-Facetious-

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Parsha

@parsha

Monday morning...sweert words...thank u ladies Hug

we all get so caught up in daily routine,nice to work out our brains plus chill too in this space Smile
Swear..in b/w work n assignments crooner is my punch of life..it makes the day soo entertaining!!!  n ek baat boloon..now a days when i m walking on the road n c anyone (specially Indian females) smiling like me (read without reason) i feel like asking them "r u thinking what i am thinking"  LOL!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraohoneypriyabeena14

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Treasurydabba is apparently receiving hate mail for taking away Barun from all IPK fansROFLROFL and she is scared for her lifeLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaindi52beena14Omoraboti

Go to top