Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 8)

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Hi..Sunshine...I understand Anjali's insecurity,,,,but its not like she is not aware of the true state of affairs,,,,,why didnt she walk out with her husband if she felt he was innocent ..???

Kya ho raha hain use pata chale pehle na...before she knew what is happening ...her chotey throwed her hubby out of house...Isn't it part of chotey to ask her permission or give her atleast explanation before throwing him out of house

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshahighonshowssriraojakhushi-Gan-indi52

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Hi..Sunshine...I understand Anjali's insecurity,,,,but its not like she is not aware of the true state of affairs,,,,,why didnt she walk out with her husband if she felt he was innocent ..???

Kya ho raha hain use pata chale pehle na...before she knew what is happening ...her chotey throwed her hubby out of house...Isn't it part of chotey to ask her permission or give her atleast explanation before throwing him out of house

woh toh hain,,,,proper conversations hi toh nahin hote is ghar mein,,,,warna MUs kahan se ayenge if explanations r givenLOL,,,,abhi tak nobody asked Arnav abt his kidnap ordeal,,!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsjakhushi-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Doc what she saw was back and forth accusations...where to be truthful Shyam was more convincing...then Arnav passes  the judgement, slaps him and Shyam is thrown out of the house. No explanation given but "I trust Khushi.".
Remember her conv with Nani? She's confused. one one side she doesn't mistrust Shym, then on the other side she knows Chotey is right usually. And her FBs that day indicated she felt Chotey sided with his wife...today she felt again he chose his wife over her...hence her sense of being betrayed by her brother who has always proclaimed Di is is world. It's hard to get down from a pedestal supported by two men and suddenly realize one is thrown out of your life and the other is 'busy' (from Anjali's POV) with his own life. And honestly she was put there by both of them...she was over protected...even now if you see...all the fuss about Di/ anjali being upset. They give her meds but no explanation.

sorry for jumping in as it was addressed at Sunshine...but today's Anjali's disappointment I can sort of feel.

Edited by GanBarunFan - 20 July 2012 at 9:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23vidhathrifrhnjnhighonshowssriraojakhushiindi52

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

woh toh hain,,,,proper conversations hi toh nahin hote is ghar mein,,,,warna MUs kahan se ayenge if explanations r givenLOL,,,,abhi tak nobody asked Arnav abt his kidnap ordeal,,!!!

sachi muchi sri...iss ghar mein koi kisi ki baat poori nahi suntaLOL...drama karna hain sab logon koWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraohighonshowsjakhushi-Gan-

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Doc what she saw was back and forth accusations...where to be truthful Shyam was more convincing...then Arnav passes  the judgement, slaps him and Shyam is thrown out of the house. No explanation given but "I trust Khushi.".
Remember her conv with Nani? She's confused. one one side she doesn't mistrust Shym, then on the other side she knows Chotey is right usually. And her FBs that day indicated she felt Chotey sided with his wife...today she felt again he chose his wife over her...hence her sense of being betrayed by her brother who has always proclaimed Di is is world. It's hard to get down from a pedestal supported by two men and suddenly realize one is thrown out of your life and the other is 'busy' (from Anjali's POV) with his own life.

sorry for jumping in as it was addressed at Sunshine...but today's Anjali's disappointment I can sort of feel.

Bingo Gandhari...u said it...

aagey se whatever addressed to me will be officially answered by Gandhari...ab kush and don't feel sorry for jumping inWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasriraohighonshowsjakhushi-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Remember her conv with Nani? She's confused. one one side she doesn't mistrust Shym, then on the other side she knows Chotey is right usually. And her FBs that day indicated she felt Chotey sided with his wife...today she felt again he chose his wife over her...hence her sense of being betrayed by her brother who has always proclaimed Di is is world. It's hard to get down from a pedestal supported by two men and suddenly realize one is thrown out of your life and the other is 'busy' (from Anjali's POV) with his own life.

aagey se whatever addressed to me will be officially answered by Gandhari...ab kush and don't feel sorry for jumping inWink

You know I just skipped a heart beat...Downey Jr is one of my favorites Blushing

maaf kar de!...woh bahut jyada responsibility hoga...Stern Smile I'm done ...let me just look at this GIF

sriraohighonshowsjakhushi

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

You know I just skipped a heart beat...Downey Jr is one of my favorites Blushing

maaf kar de!...woh bahut jyada responsibility hoga...Stern Smile I'm done ...let me just look at this GIF

highonshowsjakhushi-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

@Sunshine

for those GIFs...ASR to 75% maarke rakha tha...now those  Downey Jr GiFsHeartDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming
@Sri get ready to resuscitate me...or better get me ASR Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshows

Go to top