Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 79)

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone... Absolutely crappy net connection meant that I was not on IF at all over the whole of yesterday... It was so different for me from being here 24x7! But looking at the forum's state, I think I was better off not being here - looks like the bashing continues!

Missed all of you though - very very much! Not sure when I will be able to catch up with 78 pages, especially because my crappy work week continues - but will try to read as much as possible! Much love! Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasoni.bsubiscs-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
@parsha

Girl you are telling me. Priya ke crooner ki vajah se mere rusted brain ko grease karna pada . There is enough coding and decoding done at the crooner . Now iske bhi decoding ufff. I love this space thank you Priya sweetie. I love IPK more so because of the crooner .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasriraojakhushi

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

khushi, koto boro kore congrats bolechi, dekhecho?

soni.bjakhushi-Gan-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Originally posted by beena14

@ShivaniThe night it all happened, Khushi was nervous while approaching Arnav but he made her believe that he's there to support her.. Again she was apprehensive about lending her support to him and again he accepted by a small gesture (the staircase scene)... Just when she was building up her trust in him gradually, he flipped the very next day and said some hurtful things. The trust crumbled again.. Its this 'pendulum' kind of behaviour which stops her from questioning Arnav. She's not sure if she even has the right to..

Like Priya said, Arnav now needs to reassure Khushi in words.. Then only she'd be able to accept the next phase.

Shivani , seesaw relationship they share. We can go on with this discussion ultimately one of them has to make an extra effort to bridge this gap . Yes , I am waiting for the day where both can discuss without getting into an argument. I don't see that happening very soon .

Di, not just one, both of them will have to make a consious effort.. Gaadi ek pahiye pe nahi, do pahiye pe chalti hai..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraobeena14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Soni...Thank you darling for the sash Embarrassed... I am in the elevated company of an awesome writer like Indi di... so even better.
Sharing the sash with Di... Di - the sash is yours...the strings mine Tongue

Priya - i forgot to mention..thank you for the honour. It was my maddest post ever on Crooner. Embarrassed

khushi, your letter was a killer. enough of this elevated writer thing, 

me just phangurrl EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed manchhi bridhha, kintu shudhu teenage pg here. such fun to be stars, na?!! shall we let anyone take it away from us!! enough of being fair and civilized. as jatayu said: eta aamar LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bjakhushi

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Hey everyone... Absolutely crappy net connection meant that I was not on IF at all over the whole of yesterday... It was so different for me from being here 24x7! But looking at the forum's state, I think I was better off not being here - looks like the bashing continues!

Missed all of you though - very very much! Not sure when I will be able to catch up with 78 pages, especially because my crappy work week continues - but will try to read as much as possible! Much love! Hug

Good Morning ArchuHug Wohi sooch rahi thi kal kha thi missed your romantic post.  
jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Girls please don't start in bengali, I am already feeling like an outsider with DI , Priya , Soni and kHushi  I am sure Anu will join in a few minutes , I think I need to run Wink

Di..very very sorry,... Couldnt help with "Khyapa"...the word means crazyyy...just with a lot of feeling LOL. Use it on your bong friends next time Tongue

And 'crush' toh samajh mein aya na di - Mujhey bhi lagta hai Priya needs be a little wary nowLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Originally posted by palak32

Originally posted by palak32

[QUOTE=beena14]@palak 32

Hey Palak check Sri's response...

HI Palak..nice tu know u...to hell with diagnosis,,!!!

Howdy Sri and all crooning peeps. . .

@ Sri. . .loved the aboveHug. . .yeah girl. . . to heck with itROFL. . .day gone pondering gone with it tooD'oh. . .now concentrating on Mr Perfect's so "Right" attributesDay Dreaming . . .its the most important task I (maybe v allWink) do on a daily basis
Blushing

Parshasriraobeena14

Go to top