Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 77)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasoni.bjakhushi-Gan-beena14

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

@khushi

kal kya hua ? No post Cry aaj aayee hai toh Batman series talk hmmm

BTW a big fan of the series , Gandhari I second you absolutely loved Memento and Inception .

Beenadi Hug

Sorry kaal char baar post kiya and lost it... I got really frustrated Angry.

Last night i did come in one but honestly was a little wary of joining the discussionsEmbarrassed. Contrary to popular belief Tongue... I love them both. You know how much ASR's character intrigues me... I have eaten your ears enough already on it. For me it is always ArHi first - Arnav & Khushi seperately later.
Didnt feel I could add anything by comparing the 2 characters - because they are not similar so a comparison is quite futile in my opinion.

Hence stayed put.

Waiting for a dhamakadar Week... though one never can tell with Priya's Lover Boy (Yes Priya..he is still yours...I am not taking him back till conversation happens.WinkLOL)

BTW..It is not wise to satrt me on Inception LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14honeypriya-Gan-indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

morning!!!
can i pls get a gist of the discussions...too many pgs for me to go thru!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hi soni,
just a free flow chat about arnav and khushi that started around page 53/4 yesterday. it continues with interesting lashings of batman and things in between. just looking at character dev in both. wondering why they do what they do and how significant is the sp role in all of this. read from anywhere, you'll get the drift.

also interesting post by priya's jaan. LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bbeena14honeypriya

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@Shivani
The night it all happened, Khushi was nervous while approaching Arnav but he made her believe that he's there to support her.. Again she was apprehensive about lending her support to him and again he accepted by a small gesture (the staircase scene)... Just when she was building up her trust in him gradually, he flipped the very next day and said some hurtful things. The trust crumbled again.. Its this 'pendulum' kind of behaviour which stops her from questioning Arnav. She's not sure if she even has the right to.. 

Like Priya said, Arnav now needs to reassure Khushi in words.. Then only she'd be able to accept the next phase. 

Shivani , seesaw relationship they share. We can go on with this discussion ultimately one of them has to make an extra effort to bridge this gap . Yes , I am waiting for the day where both can discuss without getting into an argument. I don't see that happening very soon . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushiindi52

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Man...  she is Seriously Khyaaapa Shocked
What was that...
ROFL

Me thinks ektoo crush hoye gachey... tsk tsk tsk... Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bindi52honeypriya-Gan-

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by soni.b

morning!!!
can i pls get a gist of the discussions...too many pgs for me to go thru!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hi soni,
just a free flow chat about arnav and khushi that started around page 53/4 yesterday. it continues with interesting lashings of batman and things in between. just looking at character dev in both. wondering why they do what they do and how significant is the sp role in all of this. read from anywhere, you'll get the drift.

also interesting post by priya's jaan. LOL 
thanks di!!!
 though i kind of managed to get what priya's jaan is trying to tell!!!! hmmm...character dev...that's interesting but SP definitely has a big role in all of it!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushiindi52

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Originally posted by beena14

@khushi

kal kya hua ? No post Cry aaj aayee hai toh Batman series talk hmmm

BTW a big fan of the series , Gandhari I second you absolutely loved Memento and Inception .

Beenadi Hug

Sorry kaal char baar post kiya and lost it... I got really frustrated Angry.

Last night i did come in one but honestly was a little wary of joining the discussionsEmbarrassed. Contrary to popular belief Tongue... I love them both. You know how much ASR's character intrigues me... I have eaten your ears enough already on it. For me it is always ArHi first - Arnav & Khushi seperately later.
Didnt feel I could add anything by comparing the 2 characters - because they are not similar so a comparison is quite futile in my opinion.

Hence stayed put.

Waiting for a dhamakadar Week... though one never can tell with Priya's Lover Boy (Yes Priya..he is still yours...I am not taking him back till conversation happens.WinkLOL)

BTW..It is not wise to satrt me on Inception LOL

Khushi , use word to type your post , I had the same problem last week . I was th esame yesterday couldn't get into the discussion for me I love them both ,yes both are flawed that's what I like . ASR intrigues everyone sweetheart ( You can eat my ears some more Wink ) This week will surly be dhamekedar no doubts about that. Hey , Inception was brilliant , I can go on and on no stopping me one of my top ten best movies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi

Go to top