Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 76)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Good morning buddies!

Mast code diya hai Priya ki jaan ne...I am loving itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraobeena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by indi52

beena
Di, Arnav has a difficult time expressing in thought's he expresses himself with his actions , Khushi is well aware of this. Khushi is the more mature half in this relationship she needs to be the one to get Arnav talking about the reasons , he will be the first one to apologize  , the sorry's are flowing very easily now. This was the problem Di I had with the Friday's episode where my reference to the flat soda. I wanted a monologue between the two leads we got Arnav's POV needed to see Khushi's . I am positive the CV's will close that loop today , I realize it's difficult to cover all angles in a 20min slot.

nice point. but i'm going to be a bit demanding on my favourite man now. if you can hold your sister's hands and say she must not believe he can lie to her, you can look deep into your beloved's eyes and say sorry for that night. not because she needs it, but because he need to, part of your character. 
but these are my codes of conduct. would not impose it on anyone. as long as creatives take us back to the relationship as we have grown to love it (and instinctively know if it's a bit off or not), i'm happy. me not writer, just avid viewer with too many opinions.LOLLOLLOL see how hard i'm working on a monday morning.
Di , I am demanding not only on our favorite man but our women to. Khushi has wronged him  just like he has her. Arnav needs to know how she met Shyam and they both need to revisit Khushi's engagement /broken engagement and Babuji's illness again for them to start on a clean slate their relationship. Babraba so many expectations and demandsWink Thr writer's are smart Di , I am sure they have a clear picture how they will unfold the drama both their past will have a lot to do in building a strong relationship.
Di loved both your points and takes - both are flawed..but one thing we have to understand - Arnav comes with lot of baggage - its difficult  for Khushi to get across till Kidinapping to tell him the truth, he was not ready to believe - when the dam broke, and now when he has seen the truth, first he needs to re-assure Khushi that he wont blow hot and cold, which he has not been able to yet - on the slimiest chance he accused her that night - though he came back to apologise later - he did say some stark facts...

So their understanding and trust needs to deepen first for Khushi to surrender herself to him in all ways.

Priya, I agree with you but then Khushi knows Arnav more than he knows her right. I would have loved her to stand firm demand an answer from Arnav and not leave the house sooch nayee Wink On her birthday also agreed she was unhappy because the rest of the family is not happy wish she would spell it out to him instead of fussing over not being wished . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarihoneypriya-Gan-

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

priya

"Di I do not understand the generalisation of the SP bahu term - that way all the Channels have the same sacrificial tone which they have in women...

Coming back, focussing on SP...in recent years the shows on the Channel have been regressive, with lately only few where though they have tried to show stronger female characters they have been trapped in cliche  storylines.

Where as in IPK till wedding, Khushi was totally non-cliche...and after that they had to show the transformation - they did become inconsistent at times - but they didnt want to loose the child-woman quality of her and also not what the character's inherent virtues were - since Epi 1 they have showed Khushi keeping her family always before her - that too comes with a reason - she is always indebted to her Foster family...and thats now the same with Raizadas for her - she is not only doing it for the love for them, she is also doing coz she is grateful to them.

Arnav has to make her believe that she is completely the part of the family and has an ownership and belonging over them just like he has - thats why the Remarriage and also she will be able to raise her voice, not before that !!!"

beautifully put. i just mentioned the fact of her not having any blood ties in an earlier response to kushikumari. how heartbreaking that line of hers to arnav on the night of the wedding, tonight i'm orphaned yet again. of course, he has to make her feel much more her sense of belonging and her haq, more than you'd need to do with those who have their own fams. i also love her child-woman. post wedding has been tough for writers, but hopefully things will resolve.

kkg is the most uncliched character i've seen in the longest time. tv, movie, anywhere. only khubsoorat's rekha comes to mind, but she was a tad too sweet for me. but more, and i have no idea why, zeenie baby in hare rama hare krishna. perhaps because both portrayed the most touching sense of vulnerability and also made a valiant bid for life, their own way. one chose a community/commune. the other, a family and its priorities. kkg is a first for tv as dev anand's zeenie was a first for our phillum duniya. she died in the end, hope kkg triumphs.

but i sometimes think sp is so sp, because the mass audience wouldn't let them be otherwise, and they are in the business of making the moolah Smile. look at the popularity of mrs halwai. there was a good story there, but how awful the telling of it.

I just loved this discussion so couldnt resist myself so early in morning at work and doing this important stuff...LOL but before I say about topic of discussion here,I want to say to priya and all others who think that our discussion yesterday depicted ASR camp vs khushi camp..it was not in that sense ,it was just to bring about biasness in forum thats all..I love khushi equally too ,it may not come across but in love story you have to love both otherwise how will you enjoy it..Smile
about SPfication term- yes khushi has always been shown to keep her family above her and thus her sacrifising nature can be understood and to an extent she is different..unlike all SP bahus she commits mistakes too... and is impulsive..and manhandles her man too...Wink .her uniqueness lies in her innocence and naivety..her pagalpan and Jhalli nature is also lovable equally...well her relation with ASR has always captivated me too..she is different with him..she shares with him more than anyone else..she hurts him coz she feels that Sadda haq too ..so yes when she feels out of place in her home and RM ..she always feel like home in his arms..Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celakushikumarispsharmilasoni.bindi52beena14--Nishita--honeypriya-Gan-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Good morning buddies!

Good Morning everyone... Big smile

Saw her 'code' the first thing in the morning.. Was able to decode it for the first time..yayay.. LOL

PS - There's a bunch of girls sitting beside me and cursing away RM-waasis full on for ruining the moment between ArHi... Sab 'almost' syndrome se dukhi hain.. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraohoneypriya-Gan-beena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Good morning buddies!

Good Morning Nishi Hug Ready for Monday Wink Yeh sub riddles or code mei kyu baat karte hai yrh decoding se toh mei pareshan ho gaye hu . 

srirao--Nishita--

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

good morning, priya
missed you, how was movie?
no camps, love both guys, hope to see madam uncrushed soon. she needs her jalebis back. and plenty of those hugs. however, that gussa of pati looks like part of character, his mother has said as much, would be interesting to see how kkgsr handles it. her madness, his gussa, lovely.

just as arnav s raizada breaks moulds, so can kkgsr. she already does in many ways, want to see her go all the way. i was really thinking gul should read this crooner. she would see how devoted, smart (uff that main post if yours), involved, and ready her audience is.

Movie was good - I am both Nolan and Dark Knight Franchise fan...so it was amazing for me - I love the darkness and depth in his storytelling - my kind !!!

Di not you , but the Forums tends to go bombastic in their interpretation of the characters and go jusdgemental with both discounting the other in that context !!!
priya...i loved the movie too!!!! but then i am a hard-core super hero fan!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
morning!!!
can i pls get a gist of the discussions...too many pgs for me to go thru!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

indi52riti4u

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

beena
Di, Arnav has a difficult time expressing in thought's he expresses himself with his actions , Khushi is well aware of this. Khushi is the more mature half in this relationship she needs to be the one to get Arnav talking about the reasons , he will be the first one to apologize , the sorry's are flowing very easily now. This was the problem Di I had with the Friday's episode where my reference to the flat soda. I wanted a monologue between the two leads we got Arnav's POV needed to see Khushi's . I am positive the CV's will close that loop today , I realize it's difficult to cover all angles in a 20min slot.

nice point. but i'm going to be a bit demanding on my favourite man now. if you can hold your sister's hands and say she must not believe he can lie to her, you can look deep into your beloved's eyes and say sorry for that night. not because she needs it, but because he need to, part of your character.
but these are my codes of conduct. would not impose it on anyone. as long as creatives take us back to the relationship as we have grown to love it (and instinctively know if it's a bit off or not), i'm happy. me not writer, just avid viewer with too many opinions. see how hard i'm working on a monday morning.

Di , I am demanding not only on our favorite man but our women to. Khushi has wronged him just like he has her. Arnav needs to know how she met Shyam and they both need to revisit Khushi's engagement /broken engagement and Babuji's illness again for them to start on a clean slate their relationship. Babraba so many expectations and demands Thr writer's are smart Di , I am sure they have a clear picture how they will unfold the drama both their past will have a lot to do in building a strong relationship.

Di loved both your points and takes - both are flawed..but one thing we have to understand - Arnav comes with lot of baggage - its difficult for Khushi to get across till Kidinapping to tell him the truth, he was not ready to believe - when the dam broke, and now when he has seen the truth, first he needs to re-assure Khushi that he wont blow hot and cold, which he has not been able to yet - on the slimiest chance he accused her that night - though he came back to apologise later - he did say some stark facts...

So their understanding and trust needs to deepen first for Khushi to surrender herself to him in all ways.

Priya, I agree with you but then Khushi knows Arnav more than he knows her right. I would have loved her to stand firm demand an answer from Arnav and not leave the house sooch nayee On her birthday also agreed she was unhappy because the rest of the family is not happy wish she would spell it out to him instead of fussing over not being wished .

Sorry for butting in.. Wanted to put my two cents on this point..

I agree with you Beena di on the fact that there should be a nayi soch.. But the way Khushi's character is sketched, it'd be hard to imagine Khushi putting her wishes before other's.. Its not the case of typical SP bahu. Like someone said here, she's indebted to both the families... GH for giving her a foster home and RM for accepting & loving her for what she is..

There has always been a problem of 'lack of proper communication' between Arnav and Khushi. No doubt that they are one in soul but when it comes to sharing their problems or thoughts, they've always jumped to conclusion without a discussion.

The night it all happened, Khushi was nervous while approaching Arnav but he made her believe that he's there to support her.. Again she was apprehensive about lending her support to him and again he accepted by a small gesture (the staircase scene)... Just when she was building up her trust in him gradually, he flipped the very next day and said some hurtful things. The trust crumbled again.. Its this 'pendulum' kind of behaviour which stops her from questioning Arnav. She's not sure if she even has the right to..

Like Priya said, Arnav now needs to reassure Khushi in words.. Then only she'd be able to accept the next phase.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathrijakhushihoneypriya-Gan-indi52beena14--Nishita--

Go to top