Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 75)

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Oh Di, Nolan is a genius - he has made a cult of his own - you should certainly watch this Franchise - so much of hidden undertones of Human darkness and moralities, layers of political undertones - the latet being a lot in the genre of political snarkness of Shakespeare or Dickens - mainly the Tale of Two Cities...

Ledger again being an icon  -so unfortunate we lost such a maverick actor at an young age - was in NY, when the incident happened...

[/QUOTE]

Waiting to catch this one...  Loved how layered Dark night was... it was like you could watch it 5 times and still discover something new. Seriously Losing Ledger at a time when the world was discovering his potential, very very unfortunate.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14honeypriya-Gan-indi52

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

gandhari

"I'm jumping in here...as I'm kinda  Nolan geek...Indi if you start the the series, you need to start from the 1st one Batman Begins...dont know if you've watched Memento or Inception...those are great too standalone movies...both dark psychological thrillers..."

et tu? ok ok will take the advice of my betters. the geeks, no less. LOL

remember my fascination for anti heroes? LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14honeypriyaindi52

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

[/QUOTE]
Oh Di, Nolan is a genius - he has made a cult of his own - you should certainly watch this Franchise - so much of hidden undertones of Human darkness and moralities, layers of political undertones - the latet being a lot in the genre of political snarkness of Shakespeare or Dickens - mainly the Tale of Two Cities...

Ledger again being an icon  -so unfortunate we lost such a maverick actor at an young age - was in NY, when the incident happened...

Waiting to catch this one...  Loved how layered Dark night was... it was like you could watch it 5 times and still discover something new. Seriously Losing Ledger at a time when the world was discovering his potential, very very unfortunate.

[/QUOTE]
Khoosi this one is no Dark Knight coz Ledger not there...but Tom Hardy is good...really good...Bale awsm like always - have a huge crush on him and my fav Hathaway a dazzler...wow she is just outstanding -shanghatik mey ja key boleLOL

Edited by honeypriya - 22 July 2012 at 9:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi-Gan-indi52beena14

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

priya, now i can't wait to see this movie. tumne mujhe yeh kya kar diya? shaking me out of my well cultivated apathy, wait i'll take revenge. ha ha. and when is anjali back? why am i missing a girl i've never met? yeh duniya bahut confusionwa. 

hahah DI, meethi choodi hun main...LOL

But Di seriously this Frannchise do not miss - its a treat to the mind,eyes..I rememebering updating my Twiiter status - Nolan loves tantalising your senses - yess the latest part has some weak moments,loop holes...but the end surmounts all !!!

Anjali me too ,missing her Di ..she said she'll be back by mid Aug

jakhushiindi52beena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
@khushi

kal kya hua ? No post Cry aaj aayee hai toh Batman series talk hmmm

BTW a big fan of the series , Gandhari I second you absolutely loved Memento and Inception .

jakhushi-Gan-indi52

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spsharmila

Beena , Indi Hug...I am loving the discussion ..and agree with the points you are putting forward.
beena...we viewers want everything to happen fast...the CV's are thinking about stretching the things so that the show runs for years.. LOL 

Absolutely, we viewers want everything shown in a 20 min slot. If they do show what we want the show will be wrapped up in a weeks time .  Patience Sharmila key word Wink The forum is scary just stepped out of the crooner yesterday big mistake ufff 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
@Priya 

Check your whatsapp message please.Wink
honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

beena
Di, Arnav has a difficult time expressing in thought's he expresses himself with his actions , Khushi is well aware of this. Khushi is the more mature half in this relationship she needs to be the one to get Arnav talking about the reasons , he will be the first one to apologize  , the sorry's are flowing very easily now. This was the problem Di I had with the Friday's episode where my reference to the flat soda. I wanted a monologue between the two leads we got Arnav's POV needed to see Khushi's . I am positive the CV's will close that loop today , I realize it's difficult to cover all angles in a 20min slot.

nice point. but i'm going to be a bit demanding on my favourite man now. if you can hold your sister's hands and say she must not believe he can lie to her, you can look deep into your beloved's eyes and say sorry for that night. not because she needs it, but because he need to, part of your character. 
but these are my codes of conduct. would not impose it on anyone. as long as creatives take us back to the relationship as we have grown to love it (and instinctively know if it's a bit off or not), i'm happy. me not writer, just avid viewer with too many opinions.LOLLOLLOL see how hard i'm working on a monday morning.
Di , I am demanding not only on our favorite man but our women to. Khushi has wronged him  just like he has her. Arnav needs to know how she met Shyam and they both need to revisit Khushi's engagement /broken engagement and Babuji's illness again for them to start on a clean slate their relationship. Babraba so many expectations and demandsWink Thr writer's are smart Di , I am sure they have a clear picture how they will unfold the drama both their past will have a lot to do in building a strong relationship.
Di loved both your points and takes - both are flawed..but one thing we have to understand - Arnav comes with lot of baggage - its difficult  for Khushi to get across till Kidinapping to tell him the truth, he was not ready to believe - when the dam broke, and now when he has seen the truth, first he needs to re-assure Khushi that he wont blow hot and cold, which he has not been able to yet - on the slimiest chance he accused her that night - though he came back to apologise later - he did say some stark facts...

So their understanding and trust needs to deepen first for Khushi to surrender herself to him in all ways.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celakushikumarispsharmilasg08sriraoindi52--Nishita--beena14

Go to top