Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 73)

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by indi52

beena,

kal bahut zabardast asr khushi discussionwa hua. nice.

pondering this morning, asr still needs to chat with khushi about that wedding and apologise to her for everything, including making her sleep on the poolside. oooh what a dish an asr in love will look when he's doing that.

and hopefully kabhi na kabhi kkg starts making jalebis again, regains her upbeat character, and feels no guilt at making him her pati the way she must be dying to. she's such a cute character really.

i'll wait, ha ha, we all will. Wink

Her love has not gone Di, but her spirit has been crushed...her Trust on him is not shaken, but she is stirred by his oscillating between trusting her or trusting the situations more...

All she needs is some more re-assuring hugs like the one on Friday and words that will say more than what his eyes speak !!!

Sorry couldnt join you guys in the discussions yesterday, saw that it was an interesting one - also I cant fit myself into discussions between ASR or Khushi camps - for me the story is about both these characters - both of their insecurities and the strength which they find in each other's existence and presence - like the breeze which always talks to them !!!

Sorry Di was doing kitchen duties just joining in . Priya thxs for the explanation wonderful as always. I had a problem yesterday so couldn't join the discussion I like both Khushi and Arnav and can see both their POV's. Di , I agree with Priya, Khushi will come around just needs time she is happy when everyone around her is happy . Anjali she expected to be  unhappy but with Mami's 360 degree personality change, Jiju and Payal having marital issues she is completely broken cannot focus on all the love showered by Arnav. She is lashing out at him just like he did in the past because they love each other.

Edited by beena14 - 22 July 2012 at 8:25pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

celaspsharmilasriraosoni.bjakhushiOmorabotiindi52honeypriya--Nishita--

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

good morning, priya
missed you, how was movie?
no camps, love both guys, hope to see madam uncrushed soon. she needs her jalebis back. and plenty of those hugs. however, that gussa of pati looks like part of character, his mother has said as much, would be interesting to see how kkgsr handles it. her madness, his gussa, lovely.

just as arnav s raizada breaks moulds, so can kkgsr. she already does in many ways, want to see her go all the way. i was really thinking gul should read this crooner. she would see how devoted, smart (uff that main post if yours), involved, and ready her audience is.

Movie was good - I am both Nolan and Dark Knight Franchise fan...so it was amazing for me - I love the darkness and depth in his storytelling - my kind !!!

Di not you , but the Forums tends to go bombastic in their interpretation of the characters and go jusdgemental with both discounting the other in that context !!!

i know you didn't mean me Smile, was just mulling. and yes, people do get chaotic around these two characters. 
have been a little away from movies and things for a while. jaded i guess. but coming here and listening to all of you, feel like watching new stuff. last night actually told hubs let's see batman!!! never seen any. all that talk of heath ledger, no idea who he is, avoided his brokeback also, tired of the chatter around things. miss freshness. perhaps that's why ipk is so dear to me. abs lotus in the mud. must go see batman now that you talk of darkness and depth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celasoni.bbeena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
@indi
agree with you about khushi understanding this man. however, before that happens and if i am to put myself in khushi's pom poms, he has to have a serious chat with her about that wedding of their's. 

how awfully shocking that whole thing must have been for her. no idea as to the reason, completely forced, only harshness offered, and when she was expecting a sweet interlude that started with bangles and bindis. how many people would have survived that? yeah she went a bit haywire, but not as much as i would have. i do believe khushi's essential strength (accentuated no doubt by the immense loss she suffered at a young age, if i think about it she has no one with whom she shares blood ties, gosh) and her unique sanka helped her weather taht storm.

now she knows why. but he still has to realise how bad it must have been for her and apologise. giving her a chance to free flow her feelings. she has told him there's no need to explain anything. but he still does need to if she's to fully recover. at which point i would like to see her look a bit shamefaced at bullying him in her own home. and them kissing and making up. no interruptions, yay. 

my thoughts, need not be correct, just sharing.

Di, Arnav has a difficult time expressing in thought's he expresses himself with his actions , Khushi is well aware of this. Khushi is the more mature half in this relationship she needs to be the one to get Arnav talking about the reasons , he will be the first one to apologize  , the sorry's are flowing very easily now. This was the problem Di I had with the Friday's episode where my reference to the flat soda. I wanted a monologue between the two leads we got Arnav's POV needed to see Khushi's . I am positive the CV's will close that loop today , I realize it's difficult to cover all angles in a 20min slot. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaspsharmilasriraoindi52

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

my sincere feeling is post wedding, writers have had a bit of a struggle with kkg's character. mainly because of sp and audience expectations.

credit to writers, they've held on as firmly as possible to the girl who fights for what's right, who's deliciously impulsive, who tries to find happiness in the happiness of others, who gives from her heart, who is bold and takes risks for what she believes in, who has grown to love a man she never realised she would but now that she does she'd do anything for him, and who has that special, unique brand of sanka.

i pray to dm she is allowed to become all that she can be.

Di I do not understand the generalisation of the SP bahu term - that way all the Channels have the same sacrificial tone which they have in women...

Coming back, focussing on SP...in recent years the shows on the Channel have been regressive, with lately only few where though they have tried to show stronger female characters they have been trapped in cliche  storylines.

Where as in IPK till wedding, Khushi was totally non-cliche...and after that they had to show the transformation - they did become inconsistent at times - but they didnt want to loose the child-woman quality of her and also not what the character's inherent virtues were - since Epi 1 they have showed Khushi keeping her family always before her - that too comes with a reason - she is always indebted to her Foster family...and thats now the same with Raizadas for her - she is not only doing it for the love for them, she is also doing coz she is grateful to them.

Arnav has to make her believe that she is completely the part of the family and has an ownership and belonging over them just like he has - thats why the Remarriage and also she will be able to raise her voice, not before that !!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celavidhathrispsharmilasg08sriraojakhushiOmoraboti--Nishita--beena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
@Priya

I understand the show being aired on SP have to keep many segments of the audience happy  and create drama ...But I am hoping one of these days Arnav stands up for Khushi and tells mami off the phati sadi is getting old . Degrading women to this extend it's difficult to digest at times. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celasrirao

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
beena
Di, Arnav has a difficult time expressing in thought's he expresses himself with his actions , Khushi is well aware of this. Khushi is the more mature half in this relationship she needs to be the one to get Arnav talking about the reasons , he will be the first one to apologize  , the sorry's are flowing very easily now. This was the problem Di I had with the Friday's episode where my reference to the flat soda. I wanted a monologue between the two leads we got Arnav's POV needed to see Khushi's . I am positive the CV's will close that loop today , I realize it's difficult to cover all angles in a 20min slot.

nice point. but i'm going to be a bit demanding on my favourite man now. if you can hold your sister's hands and say she must not believe he can lie to her, you can look deep into your beloved's eyes and say sorry for that night. not because she needs it, but because he need to, part of your character. 
but these are my codes of conduct. would not impose it on anyone. as long as creatives take us back to the relationship as we have grown to love it (and instinctively know if it's a bit off or not), i'm happy. me not writer, just avid viewer with too many opinions.LOLLOLLOL see how hard i'm working on a monday morning.

celaspsharmilabeena14

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Priya - Stepping out of the SGs thread for a bit to read the crooner. Awesome post as usual. Had a question on something you mentioned 'story will suddenly take a leap before you understand it'. Can you elaborate on this a little? Thanks!
beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

beena

nice point. but i'm going to be a bit demanding on my favourite man now. if you can hold your sister's hands and say she must not believe he can lie to her, you can look deep into your beloved's eyes and say sorry for that night. not because she needs it, but because he need to, part of your character. 
but these are my codes of conduct. would not impose it on anyone. as long as creatives take us back to the relationship as we have grown to love it (and instinctively know if it's a bit off or not), i'm happy. me not writer, just avid viewer with too many opinions.LOLLOLLOL see how hard i'm working on a monday morning.
Di , I am demanding not only on our favorite man but our women to. Khushi has wronged him  just like he has her. Arnav needs to know how she met Shyam and they both need to revisit Khushi's engagement /broken engagement and Babuji's illness again for them to start on a clean slate their relationship. Babraba so many expectations and demandsWink Thr writer's are smart Di , I am sure they have a clear picture how they will unfold the drama both their past will have a lot to do in building a strong relationship.

celaindi52riti4u

Go to top