Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 72)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
good morning, priya
missed you, how was movie?
no camps, love both guys, hope to see madam uncrushed soon. she needs her jalebis back. and plenty of those hugs. however, that gussa of pati looks like part of character, his mother has said as much, would be interesting to see how kkgsr handles it. her madness, his gussa, lovely.

just as arnav s raizada breaks moulds, so can kkgsr. she already does in many ways, want to see her go all the way. i was really thinking gul should read this crooner. she would see how devoted, smart (uff that main post of yours), involved, and ready her audience is.

Edited by indi52 - 22 July 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

celakushikumarisoni.bshowstruckhoneypriyaNewbiesoapfanbeena14--Nishita--Omoraboti

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
my sincere feeling is post wedding, writers have had a bit of a struggle with kkg's character. mainly because of sp and audience expectations.

credit to writers, they've held on as firmly as possible to the girl who fights for what's right, who's deliciously impulsive, who tries to find happiness in the happiness of others, who gives from her heart, who is bold and takes risks for what she believes in, who has grown to love a man she never realised she would but now that she does she'd do anything for him, and who has that special, unique brand of sanka.

i pray to dm she is allowed to become all that she can be.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

helenMcelakushikumarichitrajaysoni.bshowstruckbs_deepsNewbiesoapfanOmorabotihoneypriya--Nishita--beena14

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

omg...hello hi Jaan came LOL

how I missd her in the weekend...and wat a classic point again- she keeps making me fall more in love with her ROFL waah wat poetry !!!
for once.. its not a complete bouncer for me..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14honeypriyaindi52

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by cutebarun

hi cutebarun,
what should i call you. i am very non forum i guess, i adore arnav singh raizada for his capacity to love.

as a character, he is worth much and then some more. he is incredibly layered and as his inner workings come more and more into light, he leaves me amazed. an ordinary man capable of extraordinary depth. a man who in our feudal society has denied his father's name and strikes out on his own; in a world habitually dependent on supernatural forces, he depends on himself to make his life. the finest aspirations of invidualism in the west and east live in him along with the greatest respect for traditions of work and family. i see karna, eklavya in him.

i identify with this curious mixture of yesterday and this very minute in him.

not many of us have the courage to live the way he does. the writers have followed his traits with honesty and come upon its core where lives this vast capacity to love. someone has written before in this forum, he indeed is the dil of the story. we believe he is dimag and then ever so beautifully, through fun games tricks meanness madness all that's ipk, we realise he is loads of dil, and what that gives us: courage.

no idea who fully textured and rounded asr, but despite his uber everything he is a believable character. these rare ones come into our lives sometimes.

he almost never asks anything in return for himself, only that he be allowed to live his way and others their way. only a few times has he asked khushi: aur mein? mein tumhare bina..., tumne mujhe samjhana zaroori nahin samjha?

nobody thinks too much of what his heart might need. not di, not even khushi. they care for him, but seem not to know of his utterly tender side, his need for someone to be as gentle with him as he is with them. always loving toward di, and now more and more with khushi.

he has a flaw: anger, and that has its awful effects. his anger is always there, just below the surface. would love to know more about that.

and who knows, maybe the writers will slowly find that side of khushi which not only understands him but also realises his need to be loved; and she gives him all the love he could ever want.

just thinking.

senti is good. without little doses of it how to feel human. hehe. gandhari, he really intrigues me, i rejoice in his rejection of feudal structure, his highly nuanced patriarchy (time to shed that, he is a character in transition i feel), oh the respect accorded to lavanya and his telling her there's no need to change for his sake, he knows what he signed up for as does she. too many instances where i've felt his realness, his lack of bull s, his noble instinct.

i get di also. anjali is still true to who i think she is.

i love nani.

khushi worries me. our culture's need to see the girl through the filters of patriarchy requires her to be "good," self sacrificing, sexually non existent, knowing of her "place" in the scheme of things, and other many things i just can't take. my mother used to joke: meye manusher abar ichhe ki! khushi must always give up her happiness, even if it means hurting the one who loves with all his heart, this is a sign of her greatness. ah well, guess we'll always hug our illusions close. there's safety there. if you are asr you take a risk, and not many can do that.

oooph shokal shokal boddo serious.

Indi,
Fabulous write up on ASR. I agree completely, He is a man of extraordinary depth. Definitely a rare gem! Once he acknowledges and accepts, there is no looking back. He gives, and gives 100% with no expectations. That is the absolute beauty of his character. The selflessness is breath-taking (considering the image he projects!). I love his anger/outbursts as much any of his other appealing characters! Waiting for the day when Kushi will actually put some time into understanding him, not to mention the much needed respect such people deserve...  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celajakhushihoneypriyaindi52beena14riti4u

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

good morning, priya
missed you, how was movie?
no camps, love both guys, hope to see madam uncrushed soon. she needs her jalebis back. and plenty of those hugs. however, that gussa of pati looks like part of character, his mother has said as much, would be interesting to see how kkgsr handles it. her madness, his gussa, lovely.

just as arnav s raizada breaks moulds, so can kkgsr. she already does in many ways, want to see her go all the way. i was really thinking gul should read this crooner. she would see how devoted, smart (uff that main post if yours), involved, and ready her audience is.

Movie was good - I am both Nolan and Dark Knight Franchise fan...so it was amazing for me - I love the darkness and depth in his storytelling - my kind !!!

Di not you , but the Forums tends to go bombastic in their interpretation of the characters and go jusdgemental with both discounting the other in that context !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bbeena14

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by honeypriya

omg...hello hi Jaan came LOL

how I missd her in the weekend...and wat a classic point again- she keeps making me fall more in love with her ROFL waah wat poetry !!!
for once.. its not a complete bouncer for me..
this time she has been rather more straight forward...though I feel as per the storyline, its too early...they need not rush things so much - they can slower the pace.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bshowstruckindi52

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vidhathri

Hi everybody.. :)

After reading all the discussions about Khushi leaving RM, future story line, I thought of putting my views here..

I see Arnav & Khushi's love story going through different phases like..

pre Diwali track was the attraction phase..

pre marriage track was the love phase..

track till kidnapping was Trust phase..

Now I think this is the phase where Understanding is to be developed between them, which looks like lacking between them..

They have alot of things to understand about each other..

Khushi in her monologue, saw every pain Arnav gave her as just interactions between two people.. She just overlooked everything.. I think Arnav still needs to understand this greatness completely..
Also, while wooing Khushi, he was determined in winning her back that he didn't try understanding what is bothering her, what she is thinking, etc.. which would have made everything easy..

Khushi still needs to understand Arnav's need to be loved by her, as Indi di mentioned in the earlier post..

Also.. these two still doesn't have a proper conversation..

So, I think this is the purpose of the ongoing track.. :)

i would agree with you all the way and say that's a verry interesting take, except for one thing.

if you're referring to khushi's monologue in front of dm, i actually found that very confusing. again the "good" girl thing. if she wasn't mad at him why reject all his attempts to make herr bday happy, even hurt and insult him. especially that final happy birthday khushi. bit of cruelty there i thought, you don't even have to be too sensitive to know how heartfelt that greeting of his is and how much he is prepared to do just for you. if you're so good, you should forgive. thing is, i think the writers are really struggling with khushi's character. to me, it's ok for her to be mad at him for a while and let him do some hard work to please her, part of couple behaviour, normal.

i like cutebarun/jachu's lovely man woman post. if we can get over our illusion of what constitutes a positive female character, khushi can get more real. and we can hope for a true phase of understanding not one where she always has to look "sincere" and sad and understand without saying a word.

if only they could make khushi as textured and real as they have made arnav.

we are still very much consumers in a man's world, uncomfortable ourselves to see a woman truly being herself. the closest we came to it was lavanya. if i recall film history accurately, kind of similar to hollywood in the fifties.

too serious, but cutebarun you got it so right.

I agree. Makes me wonder if the CVs, in trying to project a "perfect" Kiushi (as opposed to ASR's flawed characte)r, did not end up messing up her character! There have been quite a few times when Kushi has been OTT/ high-handed with ASR, especially when the situation didn't even demand it! And, the b'day episode was quite much. I seriously think one has to have a heart of a boulder not to melt after such a moving wish. 

Don't get me wrong, i love how the CVs are trying to show these two characters who are so opposite in nature come together. But while ASR grew, Kushi seems to be... not sure what. Her decisions to constantly interfere, the 'i can do everything', 'i know best' , isn't working wonders, but causing more problems! I am not against the 'good girl' image, but it has to, at the very least seem real. Not pseudo. 

Since the CVs are making her so confusing, wish they would experiment on the character's growth...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.b

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

[QUOTE=cutebarun] 

senti is good. without little doses of it how to feel human. hehe. gandhari, he really intrigues me, i rejoice in his rejection of feudal structure, his highly nuanced patriarchy (time to shed that, he is a character in transition i feel), oh the respect accorded to lavanya and his telling her there's no need to change for his sake, he knows what he signed up for as does she. too many instances where i've felt his realness, his lack of bull s, his noble instinct.

i get di also. anjali is still true to who i think she is.

i love nani.

khushi worries me. our culture's need to see the girl through the filters of patriarchy requires her to be "good," self sacrificing, sexually non existent, knowing of her "place" in the scheme of things, and other many things i just can't take. my mother used to joke: meye manusher abar ichhe ki! khushi must always give up her happiness, even if it means hurting the one who loves with all his heart, this is a sign of her greatness. ah well, guess we'll always hug our illusions close. there's safety there. if you are asr you take a risk, and not many can do that.

oooph shokal shokal boddo serious.

Indi,
Fabulous write up on ASR. I agree completely, He is a man of extraordinary depth. Definitely a rare gem! Once he acknowledges and accepts, there is no looking back. He gives, and gives 100% with no expectations. That is the absolute beauty of his character. The selflessness is breath-taking (considering the image he projects!). I love his anger/outbursts as much any of his other appealing characters! Waiting for the day when Kushi will actually put some time into understanding him, not to mention the much needed respect such people deserve...  

kushikumari,
thanks. agree with you about khushi understanding this man. however, before that happens and if i am to put myself in khushi's pom poms, he has to have a serious chat with her about that wedding of their's. 

how awfully shocking that whole thing must have been for her. no idea as to the reason, completely forced, only harshness offered, and when she was expecting a sweet interlude that started with bangles and bindis. how many people would have survived that? yeah she went a bit haywire, but not as much as i would have. i do believe khushi's essential strength (accentuated no doubt by the immense loss she suffered at a young age, if i think about it she has no one with whom she shares blood ties, gosh) and her unique sanka helped her weather that storm.

now she knows why. but he still has to realise how bad it must have been for her and apologise. giving her a chance to free flow her feelings. she has told him there's no need to explain anything. but he still does need to if she's to fully recover. at which point i would like to see her look a bit shamefaced at bullying him in her own home. and them kissing and making up. no interruptions, yay. 

my thoughts, need not be correct, just sharing.

Edited by indi52 - 22 July 2012 at 8:29pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

celavidhathrispsharmilasoni.bsriraojakhushihoneypriyaOmorabotibeena14--Nishita--

Go to top