Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 71)

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

good morning, everyone

episodes 303 to 307, yay.

and in 302 he did ask for life. dhinka chika.

Good Morning Di Hug Yes Dinka Chika time 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
beena,

kal bahut zabardast asr khushi discussionwa hua. nice.

pondering this morning, asr still needs to chat with khushi about that wedding and apologise to her for everything, including making her sleep on the poolside. oooh what a dish an asr in love will look when he's doing that.

and hopefully kabhi na kabhi kkg starts making jalebis again, regains her upbeat character, and feels no guilt at making him her pati the way she must be dying to. she's such a cute character really.

i'll wait, ha ha, we all will. Wink

Edited by indi52 - 22 July 2012 at 5:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celasriraosoni.bhoneypriyabeena14--Nishita--

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

omg...hello hi Jaan came LOL

how I missd her in the weekend...and wat a classic point again- she keeps making me fall more in love with her ROFL waah wat poetry !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bshowstruck-Gan-beena14--Nishita--indi52

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

how I missd her in the weekend...and wat a classic point again- she keeps making me fall more in love with her ROFL waah wat poetry !!!
Can you explain this poetry to unpoetic people like me. ? Its like DaVinci code to me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bindi52beena14-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Can you explain this poetry to unpoetic people like me. ? Its like DaVinci code to me.

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Dont go by the poetry,understand her EMOT-ONS...like NK said that day its all about the "Lo-we"

ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bbs_deepsindi52beena14

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

beena,

kal bahut zabardast asr khushi discussionwa hua. nice.

pondering this morning, asr still needs to chat with khushi about that wedding and apologise to her for everything, including making her sleep on the poolside. oooh what a dish an asr in love will look when he's doing that.

and hopefully kabhi na kabhi kkg starts making jalebis again, regains her upbeat character, and feels no guilt at making him her pati the way she must be dying to. she's such a cute character really.

i'll wait, ha ha, we all will. Wink

Her love has not gone Di, but her spirit has been crushed...her Trust on him is not shaken, but she is stirred by his oscillating between trusting her or trusting the situations more...

All she needs is some more re-assuring hugs like the one on Friday and words that will say more than what his eyes speak !!!

Sorry couldnt join you guys in the discussions yesterday, saw that it was an interesting one - also I cant fit myself into discussions between ASR or Khushi camps - for me the story is about both these characters - both of their insecurities and the strength which they find in each other's existence and presence - like the breeze which always talks to them !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 22 July 2012 at 7:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

celavidhathrihelenMsoni.bbs_deeps-Gan-beena14--Nishita--Omorabotiindi52riti4u

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

@ Cutebarun,

As per ur wish/suggestion here I m posting the quote. Its from the movie Aitraaz, very apt for the gender issue though. It says,

Agar koi mard kisi auraat to thappad maade to hum kehte hai ki kitna zaalim mard hai, par agar koi aurat kisi mard ko thappad maade to hum kehte hai zaroor mard ne hi kuch kiya hoga. Hamesha mard hi galat nahi hota, aurat bhi galat ho sakti hai !!!

For those who doesn't understand hindi, here's the translated version.

If a man slaps a woman, then ppl say how mean of him, but if a woman slaps a man then ppl say definitely it must be the guy's fault. It is not necessary that everytime the man is at fault, sometimes the woman can be at fault also !!!!

I have always liked this Aitraaz dialougue - but still here ASR also doesnt come with a clean slate - both of them have wronged each other - she due to the siuations, and he because of anger and for believing what he saw and not what he could have tried reasoning out.

This dialogue sorry I disagree doesnt fit in the context of the story here...my two cents ~~~

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoshowstruckjakhushibeena14--Nishita--indi52riti4u

Go to top