Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 7)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Hi Beena..Thanks,,,I am looking forward to Mami getting it from ASR...I hope he also objects to those offensive names she calls Payal & Khushi...sab se zyada I want Shyamu back,,,!! warna  Teej ke din kuch aur ho na ho Anjali Delhi mein bhaad toh zaroor layegi...!!
'

yaar ek baat batau why does she look like she's gonna pass out all the time now? she's in 2nd trimester...it irritates the heck out of me when they portray normal pregnant women as sick..very common in Indian screen

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celahighonshowssriraobeena14

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Hi Beena..Thanks,,,I am looking forward to Mami getting it from ASR...I hope he also objects to those offensive names she calls Payal & Khushi...sab se zyada I want Shyamu back,,,!! warna  Teej ke din kuch aur ho na ho Anjali Delhi mein bhaad toh zaroor layegi...!!
'

yaar ek baat batau why does she look like she's gonna pass out all the time now? she's in 2nd trimester...it irritates the heck out of me when they portray normal pregnant women as sick..very common in Indian screen

LOLLOL...baby bump nahin hain na then they need something to remind us abt her delicate condition...!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasoaringskieshighonshowsbeena14-Gan-

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

I so want Shyamu back , Anjali needs to witness his acts herself . Then at least she will leave our love birds alone.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshahighonshowssrirao

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

'

LOLLOL...baby bump nahin hain na then they need something to remind us abt her delicate condition...!!

So true Gandhari pregnant hai not ill . The way pregnancy is shown like it is a disease Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soaringskieshighonshowssrirao-Gan-

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
good morning/evening!!! Big smile Big smile aaj college jaana hai, after 3 months!!! will update mine after i come back!! bye bye!!! Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathriParshasoaringskieshighonshowssrirao-Gan-

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Priya...Loved ur quote,,,,,u r so right in that ,,,what's a hero without undergoing trials & tribulations and emerging triumphant...eager to know ur take...

I was okay with the episode,,,was anyways expecting the interruption...yeh toh aam baath hain RM mein...!!!jab bedroom mein koi privacy nahin hain hall mein kahan se hoga,,,Anji's almost fainting while getting into the car prepared me for this...LOL
It difficult to show sympathy to Anjali ,,,,can understand where she is coming from...can understand her holding Khushi responsible but from the start of this track I have not liked her resenting & crying on seeing her bro happy...!!!...I think the regular viewers must be having difficulty accepting her delicate condition without the baby bump...!!!
Ask me doc..I was like

Had it been a reversal of situation with Khushi being sent out of RM b'coz of Shyam ,,,would Arnav react in the same way,,????dont think so...maybe he would have resented Shyam but no way would he have grudged his Di her happiness,,,!!!!
I don't think Anji is grudging his chotey for his happiness...she is right now feeling very insecure for what had happened. Like I said in my post she is completely at lost at what is the TRUTH??? because she was always blindfolded by chotey, khushi and even Shyam...so she is right now feeling INSECURE and to add more to it his chotey is hell bent on wooing his dear wife. Though from his POV n our POV it is fine...from her POV they were married couple and why the hell in all this sadness his chotey is full on romancing with his wife...though Aakash is doing that..he is unable to bear seeing Di like that. But it's not same case with Arhi...that we know but does she know?? NO. So her reaction is natural and I am still giving her enefit of doubt...excluding baby bump plzzz
I would like to tell the Raizadas that disaster is not going to strike if Anji doesnt take her vitamins for one day..!!!the whole house need not get so hyper abt it ...particularly Akash who is behaving like a spoilt brat,,,If he was not in the mood to eat why then did he go when his mom called him...???Bhindi hi kha leta thoda brain kaam karna shuru karta shayad,,,,,LOL

Aakash bituwaa ke baarein mein kya bolein...aaj kal kuch hogaya...

Waiting for Payal to give both mom-son duo a piece of her mind...

I am looking forward to ASR telling Mami off the nxt time she insults Khushi,,,,I think its coming...'Enough Mami,,,"Day Dreaming
I loved those 4 mins of Arhi,,,,,never thought of seeing ASR being so eager to be accepted as his wife's husband,,,loved the unrestrained hug...the push & shove from Khushi...!!!

The blank call to Anji gives me hopes,,,,Shyamu coming back,,,???yipppeee,,,!!!!!

Ye le...dhaiya ho dhaiya ho...naagin dance ke liye ready hojaate hain

Loved ur to the point post doc...my 2 cents in blue aboveEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23celaParshasriraohighonshows-Gan-

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Hi..Sunshine...I understand Anjali's insecurity,,,,but its not like she is not aware of the true state of affairs,,,,,why didnt she walk out with her husband if she felt he was innocent ..???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshows

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

I so want Shyamu back , Anjali needs to witness his acts herself . Then at least she will leave our love birds alone.Wink

I just want Shyamu back to keep her occupied with "rani Sahiba"! and let our couple be

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celahighonshowssrirao

Go to top