Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED - Page 7

Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: GanBarunFan

You know I just skipped a heart beat...Downey Jr is one of my favorites ☺️

maaf kar de!...woh bahut jyada responsibility hoga...😳 I'm done ...let me just look at this GIF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Sunshine

for those GIFs...ASR to 75% maarke rakha tha...now those  Downey Jr GiFs❤️😍
😍
@Sri get ready to resuscitate me...or better get me ASR ☺️
Sunshine80 thumbnail

@Sunshine

for those GIFs...ASR to 75% maarke rakha tha...now those  Downey Jr GiFs❤️😍
😍
@Sri get ready to resuscitate me...or better get me ASR ☺️

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Doc what she saw was back and forth accusations...where to be truthful Shyam was more convincing...then Arnav passes  the judgement, slaps him and Shyam is thrown out of the house. No explanation given but "I trust Khushi.".
Remember her conv with Nani? She's confused. one one side she doesn't mistrust Shym, then on the other side she knows Chotey is right usually. And her FBs that day indicated she felt Chotey sided with his wife...today she felt again he chose his wife over her...hence her sense of being betrayed by her brother who has always proclaimed Di is is world. It's hard to get down from a pedestal supported by two men and suddenly realize one is thrown out of your life and the other is 'busy' (from Anjali's POV) with his own life. And honestly she was put there by both of them...she was over protected...even now if you see...all the fuss about Di/ anjali being upset. They give her meds but no explanation.

sorry for jumping in as it was addressed at Sunshine...but today's Anjali's disappointment I can sort of feel.

I completely understand her state of mind the day he was thrown out,,,,but what abt later,,,?She knows her bro has been kidnapped but did she even once ask him abt it,,,,,sorry but for me she is coming across as being totally self-centred,,,,her trying to abort the baby  also disappointed me...
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Priya - awesome Crooner sweets! Aaj maar hi daala - I read it 4-5 times before I could start writing anything! The beginning quote was really good - koi yeh quote sticky bana de iss forum pe please!

Loved the reference to Beauty and The Beast - I'm a huge Disney fan - have collected all their movies and short films ever released! - but still Beauty and The Beast continues to be at the top of the list - not so much for the romantic overtones in the story which I love, but for the characterization of both Belle and the Beast, which are so perfectly reflected in the story of Arnav and Khushi in such a beautiful way. That they brought that tale into the story itself should be a testament to the CVs - about how well their thinking process works, how aware they are of their story and their characters.

In the middle of all this, the reactions of the audience, and especially this forum is quite disappointing rather than baffling. Sorry to talk about this here Priya - but this is one of the reasons I'm quite put off even coming here at most times - I stick mostly to the Crooner if I'm here, but it's hard to miss the posts out there. One would assume that a forum that spends every waking moment thinking about this serial, and every sleeping moment dreaming about it, should be able to understand atleast part of what the CVs are trying to do. And seriously, if they need reminding about how lucky we are to have this as our serial - they need only watch the same channel from 7pm to 10pm - that should be enough proof. The mods have been nice enough to give a frustration thread for those who are upset with the serial - I wish people would make use of it to vent.

Alright, coming back to the episode - yes, my first reaction to the scenes was also Anjali, OMG! Once again I did find Daljeet lacking - I don't know what it is, she used to be one of my favourite actors, but somehow her expressions are lacking - her expression on Thursday especially was not one of depression, it was more one of sickness and I kept thinking hello, you're pregnant, and you don't even have a baby bump and you're looking like you're dying of something. I don't know - I also feel sometimes that my lowering opinion of Anjali colours my opinion of Daljeet too - as an Arnav & Khushi fan, it's really hard to be objective obviously!

Mami - one more character I have become disappointed in, and same with Akash. Somehow I have always felt that IPKKND is one of the serials that goes beyond caricatures and "the usual" in a lot of ways - and when Mamiji had descended to that level in between, I thought she was being redeemed with the kidnapping - but then again going back to that is really difficult to digest. Once again I will go back to another large issue I have - even if you had the kidnapping track going on because of any specific reason, how can you forget about it? It's really like it has not happened at all. Plus I really felt on Thursday that Akash's body language had changed towards Payal atleast a little bit, and then yesterday again he went back to his old self. It's just frustrating. I'm really glad Payal spoke up though - I've been waiting for this for ages. Deepali was excellent yesterday.

With the past - no predictions or speculations - but I can't wait for it all to unravel - especially given how things are between Arnav and Khushi... The play of the past with the future that stretches before them... I loved that scene that you talked about too, Priya - with him standing at a crossroads and the two women he loves walking away in different directions.

Which brings me to the first part of the episode... Loved the call back especially to the resignation scene Priya - the same hallway where she had tried to move away from him - she goes running and hugs him - just like he wanted! And that killer dialogue! WOW! I don't know how many times I've watched that scene so far! Especially when, like the guest house scene, she pushes him, he pulls her in, she resists, and finally gives in - her acceptance, her love, her care - we also don't mind, Arnav! It was a magical scene - till the interruption of course - but I loved that she resisted before she hugged him back - it made it classic Arnav-Khushi in a way! I know that Arnav cannot and will not let go of the fact that the deal was fulfilled - kuch toh banta hai, Arnav!

On that note, of gushing and romance, I will stop - as usual, I can't wait for Monday! Sorry for the sort of all-over-the-place post and not being around much - it's a crazy weekend! Will catch up with all posts soon hopefully! And big big congrats to Indi Di and Khushi - loved both their posts so much yesterday - somehow thought it would be one of them to win - and loved that they both did!

For Arnav and Khushi (I know it doesn't really fit in - but I will go with a general theme of acceptance here!)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql1-jjEPErw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by arch_nat1112 - 11 years ago
Sunshine80 thumbnail

kya hua Archu ...morning moring??

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sri, good morning doctor sahib
i so agree with that trial trib bit, what's character without going thru hell.

love your
"Bhindi hi kha leta thoda brain kaam karna shuru karta shayad,,,"

abhi beti ke liye bhindi banwati hoon. missing shyam too: anjali happier, further complications, then anjali's discovery of cadness of saanpwa piya, then her redemption, drama shama, i do think gh should give me a job.

abs loved the man who wants to be husband, and the man who is the best bro, and what a man.
ladki bhi not too bad. hope saturday good with you.Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Sunshine80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunshine80

kya hua Archu ...morning morning?? Episode se confusewaa hogayi kya??

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mere jaane ka time hain...I just hope Khushi doesnt go into the self-sacrificing SP bahu mode but rather decides to stand by her husband in this difficult time coz she is not one to shy away from difficult situations...!!!

Hi,,Indrani...lovely weather here...me very happy with totally unrestrained no-holds barred hug from both of them,,,the first of its kind,,,with Arnav opening up his arms for her!!previously always he was taken by surprise
Edited by srirao - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: srirao

I completely understand her state of mind the day he was thrown out,,,,but what abt later,,,?She knows her bro has been kidnapped but did she even once ask him abt it,,,,,sorry but for me she is coming across as being totally self-centred,,,,her trying to abort the baby  also disappointed me...

that part makes me angry...No one, not even Mami seems to bother about that...they treat him like he doesn't need any care...

She has a sense of entitlement...well ASR and the family is to be blamed ...in RM it has always been what Anjali wants...even Khushi was brought in because Anjali wanted...she's waking up to reality...and fighting her own way...tears ...i've a feeling emotional blackmail will come soon too...