Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 66)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by riti4u

well there were 105 likes for my post on Anjali so I assume that people still like her character...Approve..mission accomplished..now I am back to my fav arnie...so according to mishti spoiler both ladies will be lying to arnav..Broken Heart

riti was going offline toh saw your msh.. sorry couldnt reply to your post

yaar I have lost hopes from both women... I think Arnie boy should leave both to lead their lives...

Anjali wants Shyam... get him back...

Khushi wants to leave him... let her go... for she will never ever be happy with Arnav... and the world, even after 25 years of their marriage, will complain that Arnav didnt crawl from road to temple to redeem himself...

he he he ranju...I knw whom you are referring too... LOL..they wont be satisfied till they see my poor arnie banging his head on wall ..or singing with a beer bottle in his hand...then they will be satisfied.. and when they make him a devdas...that will be it for me...

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spsharmila

why should there be team Arnav and team Khushi...why can't there be a team ARhi ? ...they both have been in the wrong in many situations in the past and will be, just because they are in love with each other dowsn't mean they will become perfect...they still are going to make mistakes like all the couples in love do Smile

that is what I want too...but when I see biasness I take sides too..but I love them both...Smile this is best love story I have ever seen on Indian Telly...this is fairy tale romance with M&B touch...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmila

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhathri

Hi everybody.. :)

After reading all the discussions about Khushi leaving RM, future story line, I thought of putting my views here..

I see Arnav & Khushi's love story going through different phases like..

pre Diwali track was the attraction phase..

pre marriage track was the love phase..

track till kidnapping was Trust phase..

Now I think this is the phase where Understanding is to be developed between them, which looks like lacking between them..

They have alot of things to understand about each other..

Khushi in her monologue, saw every pain Arnav gave her as just interactions between two people.. She just overlooked everything.. I think Arnav still needs to understand this greatness completely..
Also, while wooing Khushi, he was determined in winning her back that he didn't try understanding what is bothering her, what she is thinking, etc.. which would have made everything easy..

Khushi still needs to understand Arnav's need to be loved by her, as Indi di mentioned in the earlier post..

Also.. these two still doesn't have a proper conversation..

So, I think this is the purpose of the ongoing track.. :)

i would agree with you all the way and say that's a verry interesting take, except for one thing.

if you're referring to khushi's monologue in front of dm, i actually found that very confusing. again the "good" girl thing. if she wasn't mad at him why reject all his attempts to make herr bday happy, even hurt and insult him. especially that final happy birthday khushi. bit of cruelty there i thought, you don't even have to be too sensitive to know how heartfelt that greeting of his is and how much he is prepared to do just for you. if you're so good, you should forgive. thing is, i think the writers are really struggling with khushi's character. to me, it's ok for her to be mad at him for a while and let him do some hard work to please her, part of couple behaviour, normal.

i like cutebarun/jachu's lovely man woman post. if we can get over our illusion of what constitutes a positive female character, khushi can get more real. and we can hope for a true phase of understanding not one where she always has to look "sincere" and sad and understand without saying a word.

if only they could make khushi as textured and real as they have made arnav.

we are still very much consumers in a man's world, uncomfortable ourselves to see a woman truly being herself. the closest we came to it was lavanya. if i recall film history accurately, kind of similar to hollywood in the fifties.

too serious, but cutebarun you got it so right.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariamisuvsoni.b--Nishita--

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sampin

See that's what I mentioned in my post...Majority of this forum has made Arnav the Villain..A few posts really piss me off big time...Like Arnav is only Physically attracted to Khushi or Like he's only ready to make her his wife bodily...

People are raising such a hue and cry over "redemption"..I really wanna ask those people..What do they mean when they say Arnav should repent...Yes Khushi has been wronged but hasn't Arnav been hurt too??These two characters are flawed in their own way..Just like any regular human being..these two have different layers to their characters...At the end of the day what matters is that they love each other!!No one is wrong..again no one is right...We need to digest that fact...

Exactly my point dearClap...tell me when people expected arnav to witness shyam truth..we all were guessing that there will be terrace confrontation and arnav will hear truth..now I think CVs really did a good job by not doing that and instead showing him believe in khushi without any proof ...and that was huge thing coming from man who says he believes in only what he sees...that was his redemption for me..When he stood up for khushi when all odds were against her..that is true repentance...I am proud to say that I love this character to core and Yes I am like him to some extent ...you know when I blasted one person in this forum and later realised I was wrong so apologised..she told me you are like ASR..I said I will take it as compliment..LOL

And people are also saying Arnav didn't stand up for his wife in front of his family...that Khushi was such a "poor girl"to be removing those rose petals...That Arnav doesn't derserve Khushi...

Who are we to decide whether or not Arnav deserves Khushi??

And come to that,Will the forum take it in right spirits if Arnav stands against his Di..a mother figure he has worshipped all his life??Will that be acc to his character?The man will be in dilemma-that's the aim of this present track...IPK has so many layers to it...Subtletly of emotions has always been handled poignantly...The framework of future tracks has just been laid..We have to wait and watch how it turns out...

But it really takes on my nerves to see some matured members create such a hoopla every single day...

Sorry..if I disturbed the peaceful ambiance at crooner with my random rantingsOuch

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

this is my favorite one...poor guy...iss show ne kya kar diya isseLOL
soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
                          PartyParty CONGRATULATIONS DI and KHUSHI!!!!!PartyParty
Sorry know am late no super late but had a very busy weekend and wasn't able to login at all earlier!!!!! despite the delay *passing on the sash* to the di and khushi!!!Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushidennisdmenaceindi52honeypriya-Gan---Nishita--riti4u

vidhathri Newbie
vidhathri
vidhathri

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by vidhathri

Hi everybody.. :)

After reading all the discussions about Khushi leaving RM, future story line, I thought of putting my views here..

I see Arnav & Khushi's love story going through different phases like..

pre Diwali track was the attraction phase..

pre marriage track was the love phase..

track till kidnapping was Trust phase..

Now I think this is the phase where Understanding is to be developed between them, which looks like lacking between them..

They have alot of things to understand about each other..

Khushi in her monologue, saw every pain Arnav gave her as just interactions between two people.. She just overlooked everything.. I think Arnav still needs to understand this greatness completely..
Also, while wooing Khushi, he was determined in winning her back that he didn't try understanding what is bothering her, what she is thinking, etc.. which would have made everything easy..

Khushi still needs to understand Arnav's need to be loved by her, as Indi di mentioned in the earlier post..

Also.. these two still doesn't have a proper conversation..

So, I think this is the purpose of the ongoing track.. :)

i would agree with you all the way and say that's a verry interesting take, except for one thing.

if you're referring to khushi's monologue in front of dm, i actually found that very confusing. again the "good" girl thing. if she wasn't mad at him why reject all his attempts to make herr bday happy, even hurt and insult him. especially that final happy birthday khushi. bit of cruelty there i thought, you don't even have to be too sensitive to know how heartfelt that greeting of his is and how much he is prepared to do just for you. if you're so good, you should forgive. thing is, i think the writers are really struggling with khushi's character. to me, it's ok for her to be mad at him for a while and let him do some hard work to please her, part of couple behaviour, normal.

i like cutebarun/jachu's lovely man woman post. if we can get over our illusion of what constitutes a positive female character, khushi can get more real. and we can hope for a true phase of understanding not one where she always has to look "sincere" and sad and understand without saying a word.

if only they could make khushi as textured and real as they have made arnav.

we are still very much consumers in a man's world, uncomfortable ourselves to see a woman truly being herself. the closest we came to it was lavanya. if i recall film history accurately, kind of similar to hollywood in the fifties.

too serious, but cutebarun you got it so right.

I was refering to the monologue of Khushi's when Arnav was kidnapped.. Sorry for being confusing.. :)

indi52

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

PartyParty CONGRATULATIONS DI and KHUSHI!!!!!PartyParty
Sorry know am late no super late but had a very busy weekend and wasn't able to login at all earlier!!!!! despite the delay *passing on the sash* to the di and khushi!!!Big smile

Soni...jhappi...aur woh motu bear mein hi hoonBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushiriti4u

Go to top