Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 65)

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 8014

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by srirao

@ Anu,,,,Arjun ki tarah focussed hota toh he would have done 'it' by now...LOL,,,ab thoda focus kar rahn hain...lets see,,,


I am praying for focus of ASR



Apne par ya Khushi par,,,,????LOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srirao

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 27410

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin


See that's what I mentioned in my post...Majority of this forum has made Arnav the Villain..A few posts really piss me off big time...Like Arnav is only Physically attracted to Khushi or Like he's only ready to make her his wife bodily...

People are raising such a hue and cry over "redemption"..I really wanna ask those people..What do they mean when they say Arnav should repent...Yes Khushi has been wronged but hasn't Arnav been hurt too??These two characters are flawed in their own way..Just like any regular human being..these two have different layers to their characters...At the end of the day what matters is that they love each other!!No one is wrong..again no one is right...We need to digest that fact...



Exactly my point dearClap...tell me when people expected arnav to witness shyam truth..we all were guessing that there will be terrace confrontation and arnav will hear truth..now I think CVs really did a good job by not doing that and instead showing him believe in khushi without any proof ...and that was huge thing coming from man who says he believes in only what he sees...that was his redemption for me..When he stood up for khushi when all odds were against her..that is true repentance...I am proud to say that I love this character to core and Yes I am like him to some extent ...you know when I blasted one person in this forum and later realised I was wrong so apologised..she told me you are like ASR..I said I will take it as compliment..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraompk2011..mrinalini..beena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Joined: 09 September 2006
Posts: 14960

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sampin


See that's what I mentioned in my post...Majority of this forum has made Arnav the Villain..A few posts really piss me off big time...Like Arnav is only Physically attracted to Khushi or Like he's only ready to make her his wife bodily...

People are raising such a hue and cry over "redemption"..I really wanna ask those people..What do they mean when they say Arnav should repent...Yes Khushi has been wronged but hasn't Arnav been hurt too??These two characters are flawed in their own way..Just like any regular human being..these two have different layers to their characters...At the end of the day what matters is that they love each other!!No one is wrong..again no one is right...We need to digest that fact...



Exactly my point dearClap...tell me when people expected arnav to witness shyam truth..we all were guessing that there will be terrace confrontation and arnav will hear truth..now I think CVs really did a good job by not doing that and instead showing him believe in khushi without any proof ...and that was huge thing coming from man who says he believes in only what he sees...that was his redemption for me..When he stood up for khushi when all odds were against her..that is true repentance...I am proud to say that I love this character to core and Yes I am like him to some extent ...you know when I blasted one person in this forum and later realised I was wrong so apologised..she told me you are like ASR..I said I will take it as compliment..LOL

Riti well said totally agree with you. GREY character hope people understand the meaning itni taqleef ho rahi hai toh ther are other options on SP.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srirao..mrinalini..indi52riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 27410

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
well there were 105 likes for my post on Anjali so I assume that people still like her character...Approve..mission accomplished..now I am back to my fav arnie...so according to mishti spoiler both ladies will be lying to arnav..Broken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithaamisuvsoni.bbeena14

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Joined: 23 October 2005
Posts: 4911

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

@riti, thats the difference between Man and woman dear...! I understand ARHI as a together entity.. Bt, seeing d forum posts n score boards, i must say..

Sometimes, being a woman givs us great advantage...

When Arnav calld Kushi 'characterless' the forum erupted...

When Kushi called Arnav 'Character dheela' just bcz she doesnt approve 'live in' relationship, no one had a prblm.

When Arnav 'played smart' with the fake divorce paper of Payash that was dubbd 'cheating'.

Bt, when Kushi 'cheated' Arnav with will papers, that was called 'smart Kushi' n 'having no options'.

When Kushi faintd bcz of Arnav, people called heartless..(the Nainital trip. Arnav was unaware of her insecurity then)

when Arnav faintd bcz of Kushi, forum said 'cant he eat when he needs. He is a grown up man'. Bt, then what is Kushi?

Kushi is always the 'young girl', then what is Arnav 'Grandpa'..?
The last as per the legal papers, she is 25 n he is 27.

They say Kushi is 'fragile'(physicaly) too... Does Arnav look like 'Hulk' then. He is lean too.

Finaly, if Arnav is angry n Kushi tries to be romantic, then the forum wil go 'so sweet... Poor girl, has to seduce him to get his affection.

Bt, when Arnav tries to get romantic with a n angry Kushi to woo her, that becomes an 'attempt for 'MARITAL RAPE'...! (hmm, there were such posts too)

when Kushi intentionaly teaches Arnav 'asli zindagi of her style n givs him a public bath' thats fun... Bt what wud hav we said 'if Arnav took her to a party skimply dressd n taught her 'his style of asli zindagi'...

Arnav misunderstood dat Kushi tried to ruin his di's life, bt didnt Kushi suspectd that he wanted to kill her...

Hasnt Kushi called him 'dhokebaaz' (he helpd her with Heer Ranjha)
she said 'ghin aati hai humein' (payal mami tablet fiasco) bt, then Arnav is a man, his character n honour are not important.

When Kushi saw 'Arnav's blood on shyam's shoe, she didnt panic, bt no post rantd abt it. Bt, what would hav been d forum reaction if dat was Arnav.

Kushi can be over protective of her well bodied sister who has parents... That isnt creepy.

Bt, Arnav can't be protective of his physicaly challengd sistr. Thats creepy n Arnav Anjali hug is 'pukeworthy'.

I'm not saying, Arnav never was wrong. He was! Bt, so was Kushi...



gutsy gal... dont post this in main forum... you will be banned LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Fantastically explained dear... thanks a ton for this...

Leave off all comparisons and differences... for once I want to see the subtle love coming from Khushi's side... some emotional support... some care... I dont want to see a wife shouting 'Eureka, I found Arnavjee's blood on Shyamjee's shoes'... I want a wife who fears her husband might have been hurt, or worst case dead, fr she saw blood stains... Am I asking for too much???

Yaar I dont know but I really feel sorry for this man... anjali is over protective, while Khushi feels disgusted about him... thats why I said khushi should leave RM and Arnav should leave India.. dono apne apne raaste jao yaar... at least I will not get tension diabetes Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarimpk2011amisuvSharaaSunoNa...riti4u

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Joined: 23 October 2005
Posts: 4911

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

well there were 105 likes for my post on Anjali so I assume that people still like her character...Approve..mission accomplished..now I am back to my fav arnie...so according to mishti spoiler both ladies will be lying to arnav..Broken Heart



riti was going offline toh saw your msh.. sorry couldnt reply to your post

yaar I have lost hopes from both women... I think Arnie boy should leave both to lead their lives...

Anjali wants Shyam... get him back...

Khushi wants to leave him... let her go... for she will never ever be happy with Arnav... and the world, even after 25 years of their marriage, will complain that Arnav didnt crawl from road to temple to redeem himself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 8014

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

@riti, thats the difference between Man and woman dear...! I understand ARHI as a together entity.. Bt, seeing d forum posts n score boards, i must say..

Sometimes, being a woman givs us great advantage...

When Arnav calld Kushi 'characterless' the forum erupted...

When Kushi called Arnav 'Character dheela' just bcz she doesnt approve 'live in' relationship, no one had a prblm.

When Arnav 'played smart' with the fake divorce paper of Payash that was dubbd 'cheating'.

Bt, when Kushi 'cheated' Arnav with will papers, that was called 'smart Kushi' n 'having no options'.

When Kushi faintd bcz of Arnav, people called heartless..(the Nainital trip. Arnav was unaware of her insecurity then)

when Arnav faintd bcz of Kushi, forum said 'cant he eat when he needs. He is a grown up man'. Bt, then what is Kushi?

Kushi is always the 'young girl', then what is Arnav 'Grandpa'..?
The last as per the legal papers, she is 25 n he is 27.

They say Kushi is 'fragile'(physicaly) too... Does Arnav look like 'Hulk' then. He is lean too.

Finaly, if Arnav is angry n Kushi tries to be romantic, then the forum wil go 'so sweet... Poor girl, has to seduce him to get his affection.

Bt, when Arnav tries to get romantic with a n angry Kushi to woo her, that becomes an 'attempt for 'MARITAL RAPE'...! (hmm, there were such posts too)

when Kushi intentionaly teaches Arnav 'asli zindagi of her style n givs him a public bath' thats fun... Bt what wud hav we said 'if Arnav took her to a party skimply dressd n taught her 'his style of asli zindagi'...

Arnav misunderstood dat Kushi tried to ruin his di's life, bt didnt Kushi suspectd that he wanted to kill her...

Hasnt Kushi called him 'dhokebaaz' (he helpd her with Heer Ranjha)
she said 'ghin aati hai humein' (payal mami tablet fiasco) bt, then Arnav is a man, his character n honour are not important.

When Kushi saw 'Arnav's blood on shyam's shoe, she didnt panic, bt no post rantd abt it. Bt, what would hav been d forum reaction if dat was Arnav.

Kushi can be over protective of her well bodied sister who has parents... That isnt creepy.

Bt, Arnav can't be protective of his physicaly challengd sistr. Thats creepy n Arnav Anjali hug is 'pukeworthy'.

I'm not saying, Arnav never was wrong. He was! Bt, so was Kushi...


Well said cutebarun and I agree on your points...Thumbs Up

But forum was same when it comes ASR and Khushi...both r mortals with their own flaws. They don't understand that completely. So don't get frustrated with their rants...just chodo unko and enjoy the moment with all of us hereEmbarrassed

OK




The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumari--Nishita--riti4u

spsharmila Goldie
spsharmila
spsharmila

Joined: 23 January 2006
Posts: 2405

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
why should there be team Arnav and team Khushi...why can't there be a team ARhi ? ...they both have been in the wrong in many situations in the past and will be, just because they are in love with each other dowsn't mean they will become perfect...they still are going to make mistakes like all the couples in love do Smile
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita--riti4u

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Zara's ARSHI Index* DWE thread 7 open (20/08)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: -Zara-   Replies: 259   Views: 186928

-Zara- 259 186928 08 September 2015 at 1:35pm by AriyaLilyOrchid
Hershi's Writing Corner-OS Under the Covers 1/11

2 3

Author: Smileyface   Replies: 23   Views: 12867

Smileyface 23 12867 06 November 2013 at 12:06am by sarita_barun
Nayika's FF Index

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: nayika   Replies: 340   Views: 203911

nayika 340 203911 26 August 2013 at 12:33am by PoojaSheth
mami leaving R.M-u me aut tv segment updated

2 3 4 5

Author: nb2011   Replies: 33   Views: 7251

nb2011 33 7251 13 May 2012 at 3:39am by akshu0308

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index