Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 64)

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvSharaabeena14--Nishita--riti4u

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Chalo girls! Thank you for such an entertaining morning! I gotta go!! catch you guys later!Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraodennisdmenaceindi52beena14

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@riti, thats the difference between Man and woman dear...! I understand ARHI as a together entity.. Bt, seeing d forum posts n score boards, i must say..

Sometimes, being a woman givs us great advantage...

When Arnav calld Kushi 'characterless' the forum erupted...

When Kushi called Arnav 'Character dheela' just bcz she doesnt approve 'live in' relationship, no one had a prblm.

When Arnav 'played smart' with the fake divorce paper of Payash that was dubbd 'cheating'.

Bt, when Kushi 'cheated' Arnav with will papers, that was called 'smart Kushi' n 'having no options'.

When Kushi faintd bcz of Arnav, people called heartless..(the Nainital trip. Arnav was unaware of her insecurity then)

when Arnav faintd bcz of Kushi, forum said 'cant he eat when he needs. He is a grown up man'. Bt, then what is Kushi?

Kushi is always the 'young girl', then what is Arnav 'Grandpa'..?
The last as per the legal papers, she is 25 n he is 27.

They say Kushi is 'fragile'(physicaly) too... Does Arnav look like 'Hulk' then. He is lean too.

Finaly, if Arnav is angry n Kushi tries to be romantic, then the forum wil go 'so sweet... Poor girl, has to seduce him to get his affection.

Bt, when Arnav tries to get romantic with a n angry Kushi to woo her, that becomes an 'attempt for 'MARITAL RAPE'...! (hmm, there were such posts too)

when Kushi intentionaly teaches Arnav 'asli zindagi of her style n givs him a public bath' thats fun... Bt what wud hav we said 'if Arnav took her to a party skimply dressd n taught her 'his style of asli zindagi'...

Arnav misunderstood dat Kushi tried to ruin his di's life, bt didnt Kushi suspectd that he wanted to kill her...

Hasnt Kushi called him 'dhokebaaz' (he helpd her with Heer Ranjha)
she said 'ghin aati hai humein' (payal mami tablet fiasco) bt, then Arnav is a man, his character n honour are not important.

When Kushi saw 'Arnav's blood on shyam's shoe, she didnt panic, bt no post rantd abt it. Bt, what would hav been d forum reaction if dat was Arnav.

Kushi can be over protective of her well bodied sister who has parents... That isnt creepy.

Bt, Arnav can't be protective of his physicaly challengd sistr. Thats creepy n Arnav Anjali hug is 'pukeworthy'.

I'm not saying, Arnav never was wrong. He was! Bt, so was Kushi...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJiIF_Rockskushikumarisriraompk2011amisuvsoni.branjithaImzibeena14--Nishita--Divya1503honeypriyaSunoNa...pc_palsindi52riti4u

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

say hi to Sudha...

aur yeh pic ka hi se toh mera sighwala hi...QUOTE=Sunshine80]Hello All Crooner Buddies

SUDHA says BIG HI to ALL and she is missing all of you, her NET IS DOWN

SO HI FROM ASR ON HER FRONT

[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Chalo girls! Thank you for such an entertaining morning! I gotta go!! catch you guys later!Hug

Bye Ghandari see you later Hug

-Gan-

spsharmila Goldie
spsharmila
spsharmila

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

[
redemption started on the day he saw Shyam / Khushi at the terrace , what more itna kafi nahi hai kya. [/QUOTE]
Beena you are absolutely right...enough of this redemption track...what I would like to see is Khushi understanding Arnav and together they set out to solve the insecurities of Anjali...for that if necessary a physical saperation between them but together in spirit and mind, two halves of one being Day Dreaming

Edited by spsharmila - 22 July 2012 at 9:30am

beena14

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
girls, will be back in couple of hours...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14--Nishita---Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

@riti, thats the difference between Man and woman dear...! I understand ARHI as a together entity.. Bt, seeing d forum posts n score boards, i must say..

Sometimes, being a woman givs us great advantage...

When Arnav calld Kushi 'characterless' the forum erupted...

When Kushi called Arnav 'Character dheela' just bcz she doesnt approve 'live in' relationship, no one had a prblm.

When Arnav 'played smart' with the fake divorce paper of Payash that was dubbd 'cheating'.

Bt, when Kushi 'cheated' Arnav with will papers, that was called 'smart Kushi' n 'having no options'.

When Kushi faintd bcz of Arnav, people called heartless..(the Nainital trip. Arnav was unaware of her insecurity then)

when Arnav faintd bcz of Kushi, forum said 'cant he eat when he needs. He is a grown up man'. Bt, then what is Kushi?

Kushi is always the 'young girl', then what is Arnav 'Grandpa'..?
The last as per the legal papers, she is 25 n he is 27.

They say Kushi is 'fragile'(physicaly) too... Does Arnav look like 'Hulk' then. He is lean too.

Finaly, if Arnav is angry n Kushi tries to be romantic, then the forum wil go 'so sweet... Poor girl, has to seduce him to get his affection.

Bt, when Arnav tries to get romantic with a n angry Kushi to woo her, that becomes an 'attempt for 'MARITAL RAPE'...! (hmm, there were such posts too)

when Kushi intentionaly teaches Arnav 'asli zindagi of her style n givs him a public bath' thats fun... Bt what wud hav we said 'if Arnav took her to a party skimply dressd n taught her 'his style of asli zindagi'...

Arnav misunderstood dat Kushi tried to ruin his di's life, bt didnt Kushi suspectd that he wanted to kill her...

Hasnt Kushi called him 'dhokebaaz' (he helpd her with Heer Ranjha)
she said 'ghin aati hai humein' (payal mami tablet fiasco) bt, then Arnav is a man, his character n honour are not important.

When Kushi saw 'Arnav's blood on shyam's shoe, she didnt panic, bt no post rantd abt it. Bt, what would hav been d forum reaction if dat was Arnav.

Kushi can be over protective of her well bodied sister who has parents... That isnt creepy.

Bt, Arnav can't be protective of his physicaly challengd sistr. Thats creepy n Arnav Anjali hug is 'pukeworthy'.

I'm not saying, Arnav never was wrong. He was! Bt, so was Kushi...

Hi cutebarun.Hug..I'm gandhari...what's your name? we've not interacted before.

I've been enjoying your postsClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..riti4u

Go to top