Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 62)

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by honeypriya

Am back...such awesome discussions...just caught up on the chat...wow wat a Sunday at Crooner Smile

Sunshine, subah se form mein hai dear LOL LOL

Hayeee my cutie pie Shravan & hot n sexy ASR Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14Divya1503-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Originally posted by cutebarun

I see Nani pampering Anjali n Kushi... Frm d start of the show.

Bt, when i see her behaviour towards Arnav, i'm confused. Even aftr he escaped a life threatening kidnap, Nani who had a sensible conversation didnt 'hug' him once... Even Mami did. For once she didnt ask, 'aap teek tho hai, chotte'... She being a 'grandma' i expectd that.

Bt Nani is ever ready to hug Kushi n Anjali... Payal, well Nani is too busy with other 2 bitiyas.

Nani has the slightest hint of Kushi's good deeds n she guesses, and says 'bitiya is mahaan'.

Bt, never once tried to consider or even knw Arnav's pain, in whatever situations.

She played d match maker game with Anjali, bt why? Bcz Arnav lovs Kushi... No, Naani loves to have Kushi bahu.

The same Nani who had problems with Lavanya calling Arnav 'baby' had no prblms with kushi bitiya barging into her grandson's bedroom at odd times n anytime.

Nani is a grandmother to Anjali n Kushi, bt a 'school principal' to Arnav... Who wil never let Arnav cry in her lap...

Naniji... ARNAV is your 27 yr old grandson... Who despite having a dad, u hate... Has taken care of you n your family. Shall i now ask for a redemptionwa frm u for dat. I wud hav, if i didnt hate 'redemption' that much...

Is Arnav for Nani, just Anjali's brother and Kushi's pathi...?

Arnav is the man of the house, someone in absolute control of things & has never come across as a person who seeks support from his family. Only Khushi & Anjali r aware of his vulnerable side. But fr Naani, her Chotey is judged by his relationships with Khushi, La or even Anjali.

And why only Naani, the others also didnt bother to check even once with Arnav after he came bk from the kidnapping, his well-being, if he was tortured in captivity... I had hopes from Maami, but woh bhi kuch nahi boli.

My dearest ASR, come to me dear, ur Lady Drooler Wink Wink Yeh RMwaasi toh bahut hi selfish hain.

Suvi tune saab phann girls ki tag line bata di !ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuv--Nishita--riti4u

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Am back...such awesome discussions...just caught up on the chat...wow wat a Sunday at Crooner Smile

Aur movie kaisi thi?? Deedar aur RV hua ya nahi Wink LOL
..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sampin

I dunno..One problem with IPK must be too many fans...As the Bengali proverb goes,"Adhik Sannyasite Gajan noshto"..Meaning too many fans spoil the mood!!Confused

And am seriously surprised by your post..Cuz here in this forum we have,"Aur kab tak sahegi Khhushi..morchas"here Arnav is nothing but  second-class villain...Whatever Khushi does is right..Even in that p7 segment..A visibly angry-looking Arnav led to many posts the crux of which were,"Arnav must have again been angry with Khushi,so she's leaving the house.."

My point is neither Khushi nor Arnav is villainous...They are normal people with flaws..We are all flawed...But becoming too judgemental about each and every character is just way too much!!Ouch

when you say BOTH are flawed then
 Tell me one thing dear...why this forum is so bias towards khushi...I dont know why she is always victim here and as if she has not done any wrong...She was wrong in hiding shyam's truth,she was wrong in getting will signed..she was wrong when she went to anjali's room when advised not to...then why and why only arnav is targetted...I dont understand this ...really...Angry

See that's what I mentioned in my post...Majority of this forum has made Arnav the Villain..A few posts really piss me off big time...Like Arnav is only Physically attracted to Khushi or Like he's only ready to make her his wife bodily...

People are raising such a hue and cry over "redemption"..I really wanna ask those people..What do they mean when they say Arnav should repent...Yes Khushi has been wronged but hasn't Arnav been hurt too??These two characters are flawed in their own way..Just like any regular human being..these two have different layers to their characters...At the end of the day what matters is that they love each other!!No one is wrong..again no one is right...We need to digest that fact...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23IF_Rocksspsharmilaamisuvbeena14--Nishita--honeypriya-Gan-riti4u

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Priya, thanks fr this Fabulous Crooner with hot pics, the most apt quotes & lots of thoughts to ponder upon fr the weekend Clap Clap 

Quite an interesting episode to end the week with, also the laying down of foundations fr future tracks being quite evident.

I am glad the CVs didnt unveil the much awaited rain sequence without any promo. Hopefully we get a sizzling promo in SMJ on Sunday morning & it translates into gud TRPs fr the coming week.

Coming to the episode... Khushi is very scared & hyper in the midst of the darkness, thunder & lighting ( Kya solid sound effcte the re & what was that opening the door with the help of a pot LOL )

She rushes down to the living room, where she sights a shadow. But it turns out to be her Protector, her Arnavji. She rushes to him, clings onto him, too scared of letting him go. He calms her down & hugs her protectively. Khushi realises this is a ploy by her Laad Governor, to make her run into his arms & win the challenge. She shoves him back, is angry but he doesnt let her get away. The guest house squabble reviisited. She tries getting out of his strong arms, but its a futile effort & so finally relents & gives in. This hug being more passionate, expressing their desires to be together. A mellow ASR retorts back " I wont mind agar tum mujhe apna pati man logi toh " And moves forward to kiss her, mark her as his own forever.

A question to CVs here. U gave us a highly passionate & intense epiosde on Thursday. So why was there no continuation of the same on Friday as well.   And that too within a matter of few hours in IPK timeline. I understand Arnav's initial restrained reation, he had to calm down the scared Khushi. But the hugs gave us only fleeting glimpses of the intensity shown on Thursday. What was Khushi's reaction to the kiss? Blank face, should I kiss or not... Or it has something to do with Sanaya's expressions. Not sure Confused Confused 

And what's with SP's fetish for rose petal scenes. Every show of their's has this signature scene, lagta hai koi contract hai phoolwaale ke saath. But showing ASR doing a similar thing doesnt go down well with me...

Then there was another interruption... The family was surprised to see this " secret meeting " Anjali being the most shocked & hurt party. Luved ASR's cool stance here, his call of " Relax " to Khushi. This guy is not at all apologetic abt what he has done & will never shy away from confronting the family for all the right reasons.

Priya, I understand ur frustration with Maami. Another glitch on the part of the CVs, character inconsistency is what is harming the show right now.

Arnav, the husband & Chotey, the brother standing at the crossroads. His dearest Di acusing him of lying to her & his wife, again feeling guilty abt the whole situation.

Dont worry girlss, this is a buildup fr something we have been waiting fr a long time. Patience pays dearies Wink 

Anjali's insecurity is in now in front of Arnav. He finally knows what is plaguing his sister, that she subconsciously blames him fr whatever has gone wrong in her life. The most damaging statement which shocks Arnav " Tum badal gaye ho... jabse tumne humaare sawaalon ka jawab dena chod diya hai "

So we r slowly but steadily getting to a point where we will start getting the answers to a lot of unanswered questions, closing of loops that exist since day 1...

Liked the subtle hint by CVs of Shyam's re-entry, Payal's outburst & Arnav-Aakash scene. But dont understand the need to show a feeble & weak Anjali all the time. C'mon she is just pregnant, not suffering from any illness or something Angry

Priya, agree with u on the wardrobe &  looks issue of the lead actress. Needs special attention in this phase of serious romance...

A small request to CVs, can we have a repeat of ASR's old dialogue in the current scenario " Di, aur kitne din chalega yeh drama "  

And finally a word on our Mr.Perfect... Brilliant show as always esp the bro-sis scenes
Clap Clap 
@ suvi, dear couldnt agree more to your every point. very precise post...layered epi.. looking forward to d coming track...they need to do something on d promotion bit...Anjali's insecurity almost reached asaturtion point and same time d blank call...cant wait for intense drama...
BS  what a treat he is ...StarStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuv

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

My dearest ASR, come to me dear, ur Lady Drooler Wink Wink Yeh RMwaasi toh bahut hi selfish hain.

Suvi tune saab phann girls ki tag line bata di !ROFL

Edited by Sunshine80 - 22 July 2012 at 9:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoamisuvjakhushi-Gan-

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riti4u

I dunno..One problem with IPK must be too many fans...As the Bengali proverb goes,"Adhik Sannyasite Gajan noshto"..Meaning too many fans spoil the mood!!Confused

And am seriously surprised by your post..Cuz here in this forum we have,"Aur kab tak sahegi Khhushi..morchas"here Arnav is nothing but  second-class villain...Whatever Khushi does is right..Even in that p7 segment..A visibly angry-looking Arnav led to many posts the crux of which were,"Arnav must have again been angry with Khushi,so she's leaving the house.."

My point is neither Khushi nor Arnav is villainous...They are normal people with flaws..We are all flawed...But becoming too judgemental about each and every character is just way too much!!Ouch

when you say BOTH are flawed then
 Tell me one thing dear...why this forum is so bias towards khushi...I dont know why she is always victim here and as if she has not done any wrong...She was wrong in hiding shyam's truth,she was wrong in getting will signed..she was wrong when she went to anjali's room when advised not to...then why and why only arnav is targetted...I dont understand this ...really...Angry

See that's what I mentioned in my post...Majority of this forum has made Arnav the Villain..A few posts really piss me off big time...Like Arnav is only Physically attracted to Khushi or Like he's only ready to make her his wife bodily...

People are raising such a hue and cry over "redemption"..I really wanna ask those people..What do they mean when they say Arnav should repent...Yes Khushi has been wronged but hasn't Arnav been hurt too??These two characters are flawed in their own way..Just like any regular human being..these two have different layers to their characters...At the end of the day what matters is that they love each other!!No one is wrong..again no one is right...We need to digest that fact...

Girls ASR redemption started on the day he saw Shyam / Khushi at the terrace , what more itna kafi nahi hai kya.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoamisuv..mrinalini..--Nishita--

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

brilliant crooner Priya...am loving this new structure of themClap

Am I only one who loved Friday epi to d core'..very significant one in terms of story development. Secondly was not expecting d kiss anyways'LOLLOLremember it's a 8 o clock SP show'will get the kiss when SP grows up.Dead I loved it too behanaEmbarrassed. SP will show the kiss...sahi waqt aane par dikhayengeLOL 

Till then hugs r fine'..its not a hug between any randoms'..its a hug between a scared KKGSR and A smugR'.

Starts with a terribly scared KKGSR, alone in RM( NK vanishes into thin airWink), with a pot in hand as a weapon just in case d shadow comes in front, she comes down to d living room'.only to find her husband standing with open arms, an inviting voice 'Khushi" does d trick, she drops d plant and runs to him'.hugs him tight thanking her DM. he hugs her back( this time no mistake as d hospital)Embarrassed.

Khushi feels d soft petals at her feet'looks down, sees d flower laden path and understands her husband's scheme'.immidiately jungle billi returns'was Arnav thinking he will be appreciated? He smiles a little yes that lopsided and twinkling eyes wala'.which is enuf to kill us'all across d world ur phangirls appreciated'.but your sweet wife shoves you, pushes you'what makes you smile..uh?? now Raizada n action'he pulls her back to his embrace and holds her there till she calms down and hug him back..ohhh what the BG score here?  kya karu main kya karu'LOLLOLLOL

you did d right thing Mrs ASR'no one can resist Mr ASR 'so that's d way you admit him as your husband..legally married one'.were you tricked in your deal? Everything is fair in love and war'

Iss war ko kya naam doon'WinkWink

But my kostin here is who was supposed to walk on those petals? Going by our experience Mr Raizada seldom allows his wife to walk'and present scenario is a strict no no'she will be carried to d room or poolside'then it was spread for d hubby???ConfusedConfused

By whom...love guru'..tells me???? Very valid KostinEmbarrassed Right now I am a little distracted after reading the line highlighted in red just aboveEmbarrassed

'

Now that he doesn't mind to be d husband lets seal it with d kiss'..am abso fine with d kiss in living room'this is his house'he can do anywhere anything and anyways that feeling of getting caught always enhances pleasure.WinkWink Yup, it always adds to the excitementLOL

Enters Raizada clan'chotey since when you became so khotey?Ouch

Anjali 'Arnav conversation

I liked d fact that Arnav followed Di'firstly he probably started to believe that Khushi is much matured or he can pacify her laterWink'.secondly he is very well aware of Anjali's mental condition'.that itself process how futile is Anjali's allegation of tum badal gaye ho'.she is almost pushing d situation where all hell breaks loose'aap ne hamare sawal ka jawab dena chod diya hain'if he starts answering why he got married then what?

What a touching segment'.chotey who never believed in kasams and all resorts to that 'just to make her realize how much he cares'..

D reaction frm Anjali is so real, normal'don't we all face this situation at home..when our newly married uncle or brother is caught coming home early and spending some time with their spouse. Only thing which saddens me are her allegations towards her brother'is he d one who's gonna lie to her to spend some time with his wife. Doesn't she know him too well. Worms of can waiting to be spilled'. Yes, that hurt Arnav too...before clearing the misunderstanding, he had to emotionally balckmail her to make her undertsand that he would never lie to his Di. Felt bad for ArnavCry

I just cant get over Barun's expressions at that moment'.d pain of his di, d disbelief at d words uttered by her, d anger at d situation..his own helplessness'.oh god'just get those eyes insured dude' I agree...those precious eyes need to be insuredEmbarrassed

Crooners, don't be so upset with Aakash and mami'.they r just eyeing at Shyam's SP award this year'favourite Dushman..LOLLOL

Payaal'..thats d spirit gal'give it back'demand answer frm your husband'too good dialogues...Deepali'ClapClapClap

Again waiting for a new track'new week'bring it on Cvs'after all we r IPK fans living in IPK world'.we r happy. rains or no rains...kiss or no kiss...

ps only one thought:
Khushi's expression when she is about to get d first kiss frm her husband. I think most of the people found her expression in that kiss scene quite off...could be because Sanaya is extremely overworked. Its good that she is taking a few days off. Once she comes back all charged up, hopefully, it will be fine. The expressions look odd especially when you see Barun's eyes oozing passion every second. I would like to see Khushi having the same expressions...Ouch

Amazing post Anu...loved your take on Anjali and her delicate condition. I have highlighted parts in red that I really liked and have added 2 cents in pinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dennisdmenace-Gan-

Go to top