Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 61)

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Congratulations Indi and KhushiClapClapClap very well deservedHug

Such a lovely crooner girl...I was waiting to read your take before posting mine. I had so many questions after watching the episode and you gave me most of my answers Embarrassed.

Nadaan Parindey!! Two people who are madly in love with each other yet their love is tested time and again...beautiful title!! The belief in each other and in their relationship will get stronger with time. Arnav and Khushi will stand together and fight all the battles together.Embarrassed

Yes, the hall way that has witnessed many of their fights, became a witness to this huge moment in their lives. Personally, I loved the first scene. Khushi has always been scared of the dark and the moment she saw Arnav in a flash of light, she ran to him. When she realized, she was tricked into this, she protested, resisted but finally gave in to her feelings. Loved the way he held her tightly not letting her go away. He stood firm in a way telling her that he would always be there for her. She neednt worry now. Khushi had already accepted Arnav as her husband...long back! Her pati, her marriage was always the most important to her but the harsh words that Arnav spoke the other day broke her. Yesterday, she could see in his eyes that he had accepted her as his wife and thats why she gave in without fighting back. Day Dreaming

It was interesting to see how Arnav was left alone in the hallway and he chose to run behind his DiSmile. He knew Khushi would understand his dilemma and will always be there with him now that she has accepted him as her husband. Without any hesitation, he walked up to clear the misunderstanding with his Di. Is this an indication that Arnav and Khushi together will bring the truth out? They will trick Shyaam to open up infront of Anjali? My tiny brain exerting itself now Ermm

When I saw the rose petals in the hallway, I knew the reaction of the Raizadas would be strong. Even if Anjali and co came much later, did Arnav have plans of cleaning the living room before going to his room? Wouldnt they come to know anyway?!? So it was time that the past comes knocking on their doors again. I kind of felt bad for Anjali there...here was a woman who was still reeling from the fact that her brother threw her husband out without giving any justifications and then sees her brother going all out to romance his wife. Anjali doesnt mind if Arnav spends more time with Khushi...but she felt he lied to her just to be with his wife. We must remember that when Anjali saw Arnav celebrating Khushi's birthday she didnt say a word to him. Whatever happened was in Arnav and Khushi's private space...they have a right to lead their lives their own way. Anjali was hurt but she never let her brother know that she was hurt. When she overheard him buying a gift for Khushi, she never let him know that she was hurt. But when she saw her brother romancing his wife in the hallway with rose petals around, she felt betrayed and cheated because it looked like a plan. Her chotte who always promised to be around for her, lied to his Di just to be with his wife. However, I must add that I thought her stubbornness for not taking the medicines was a bit too much. She is the didi after all...she could have been magnanimous and brushed it off. I guess she would have done that on any other normal day.

I am happy to see that Anjali has not turned negative...she hasnt blamed Khushi. For her, it has always been about her Shyaamji and chotte and even today, it is about her chotte and not Khushi. She is upset with Arnav and not Khushi. She is used to having these two men around who protected her...she is bound to feel insecure when she feels the only person on whom she can lean on is moving away from her. Like you said the other day Priya, she has started to feel abondoned. I was glad when she said sab kuch badal gaya...jabse tumhari shaadi hui hai. That was the day when everything changed in Arnav, Khushi and Anjali's lives!! Anjali did not get any answers for the sudden marriage...she had every right to know but Arnav chose not to tell her. Anjali again did not get any answers for Shyaam getting thrown out...again, she has every right to know! Anjali has brought out the topic now...will Arnav tell her? I think they should just tell her the truth and she can decide if she wants to give that scumbag a second chance or not. 

Payal is being blamed for not showing concern to Aakash's Di...ugh!! I hope she gives a piece of her mind to that mom-son duo soon.

Peetal ka bartan track to come!! I am curious to know how they will play it out! Taj Mahal is mentioned so many times...I hope the channel sends our lovebirds at least to Agra...cant believe the cast of one show gets to go to Rajasthan, Delhi and Singapore in a span of less than one year while the cast of our show is confined to the 4 walls of their studioAngryAngryAngry

Other thoughts:

1. Can somebody please throw away that hideous outfit that poor Sanaya was wearing. It is outright ugly. She is so gorgeous...please get some new suits for her. I dont think any other lead repeats their clothes as much as Sanaya is made to repeat her clothesCry

2. Can they stop treating Anjali like she has some disease? Ugh...she is just pregnant and not terminally illSleepy. Evrytime she gets hyper and starts crying, they give her a pill and ask her to sleepShocked

3. I'd rather not talk about the forum's outburst...it is sad to see people destroying a beautiful relationship between a brother and a sister by talking crapDead

4. Agree with the promotions bit...sat through 1 hour of  SBS the other day only to find out that there was not a single mention of our show! The team obviously had their bit of celebrations then why wasnt the media invited?Confused

5. Finally, signs of creepwa making a come back...am I happy or what!!Big smile

6. With Teej round the corner, can we expect Khushi to wear that red sariEmbarrassed. Hope there wont be any interruptions at Gupta houseEmbarrassed The bed is smaller over there but it is also creaky...my guttery mind in full force nowLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpakash3-Gan---Nishita--

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

yeh lo all eyeing my gutter title...

went upto size and all...

kidhar hain meri gutter behen?????[QUOTE=GanBarunFan]

Originally posted by mouramen

all my inputs about good or bad wardrobe is my ASR is not an idiot...he has a Xray vision.

so saree or kurta churidaar...color or white  does nt bother him at all...how indranidi compared him with eklavya...i wud add arjun too...all eyes focussed on d bird's eye...now you all use your imagination...

"beyond the garish" Wink...yep he knows her 'kalai ki size' too WinkBlushing
Blushing

[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Am back...such awesome discussions...just caught up on the chat...wow wat a Sunday at Crooner Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvindi52beena14-Gan-

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
@ Anu,,,,Arjun ki tarah focussed hota toh he would have done 'it' by now...LOL,,,ab thoda focus kar rahn hain...lets see,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariindi52

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
@Sunshine80- really awesome gifs...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

@ Anu,,,,Arjun ki tarah focussed hota toh he would have done 'it' by now...LOL,,,ab thoda focus kar rahn hain...lets see,,,

I am praying for focus of ASR

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srirao-Gan-indi52beena14riti4u

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

I see Nani pampering Anjali n Kushi... Frm d start of the show.

Bt, when i see her behaviour towards Arnav, i'm confused. Even aftr he escaped a life threatening kidnap, Nani who had a sensible conversation didnt 'hug' him once... Even Mami did. For once she didnt ask, 'aap teek tho hai, chotte'... She being a 'grandma' i expectd that.

Bt Nani is ever ready to hug Kushi n Anjali... Payal, well Nani is too busy with other 2 bitiyas.

Nani has the slightest hint of Kushi's good deeds n she guesses, and says 'bitiya is mahaan'.

Bt, never once tried to consider or even knw Arnav's pain, in whatever situations.

She played d match maker game with Anjali, bt why? Bcz Arnav lovs Kushi... No, Naani loves to have Kushi bahu.

The same Nani who had problems with Lavanya calling Arnav 'baby' had no prblms with kushi bitiya barging into her grandson's bedroom at odd times n anytime.

Nani is a grandmother to Anjali n Kushi, bt a 'school principal' to Arnav... Who wil never let Arnav cry in her lap...

Naniji... ARNAV is your 27 yr old grandson... Who despite having a dad, u hate... Has taken care of you n your family. Shall i now ask for a redemptionwa frm u for dat. I wud hav, if i didnt hate 'redemption' that much...

Is Arnav for Nani, just Anjali's brother and Kushi's pathi...?

Arnav is the man of the house, someone in absolute control of things & has never come across as a person who seeks support from his family. Only Khushi & Anjali r aware of his vulnerable side. But fr Naani, her Chotey is judged by his relationships with Khushi, La or even Anjali.

And why only Naani, the others also didnt bother to check even once with Arnav after he came bk from the kidnapping, his well-being, if he was tortured in captivity... I had hopes from Maami, but woh bhi kuch nahi boli.

My dearest ASR, come to me dear, ur Lady Drooler Wink Wink Yeh RMwaasi toh bahut hi selfish hain.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarimpk2011-Gan-indi52riti4u

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Am back...such awesome discussions...just caught up on the chat...wow wat a Sunday at Crooner Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJiatheenz95kushikumarispsharmilasriraoSharaaamisuvjakhushiindi52Divya1503-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

Go to top