Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 60)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by mouramen

all my inputs about good or bad wardrobe is my ASR is not an idiot...he has a Xray vision.

so saree or kurta churidaar...color or white  does nt bother him at all...how indranidi compared him with eklavya...i wud add arjun too...all eyes focussed on d bird's eye...now you all use your imagination...

"beyond the garish" Wink...yep he knows her 'kalai ki size' too WinkBlushing
Blushing

hayee.. kalai ki size se hi itni sharam aa rahi hai Gandhari? zara gutter mein rehne walon ki to soch ki hum kis kis ke bare mein sochte haiLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifansriraojakhushi-Gan-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

all my inputs about good or bad wardrobe is my ASR is not an idiot...he hasa Xray vision.</font>

so saree or kurta churidaar...color or white does nt bother him at all...how indranidi compared him with eklavya...i wud add arjun too...all eyes focussed on d bird's eye...now you all use your imagination...</font>

Blushing

uff stop it girls, missing him too madly already.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dennisdmenace

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Romance or no romance, the drama quotient is currently really high in the IPK land and I am loving it to the core.

So why am I not at all disappointed that the kiss was again interrupted?
Firstly because, I always watch the episodes with no expectations at all. Secondly, I almost knew nothing would happen. Tongue The moment Khushi said the previous day that "there is nothing to see since nothing would happen", I was like "lo, CVs have again passed their message loud & clear". LOL The positive side in this interruption was the whole family has managed to consumer their quota as the "kiss interrupter" at one go. So hopefully, there will be no interruptions in the future. Something tells me all this is leading towards a proper re-marriage and perhaps, only after that we will get something other than hug. I would not have mind a proper kiss before a proper SR though. Wink

So, now tell me what is redemption? In plain words, redemption is to compensate for one's negative/harmful actions. I have always wanted Arnav to redeem for his deeds 'for everything wrong he has done to Khushi since the beginning of the story. I do believe in paying for your deeds. Where I differ with many is how the redemption should be done. In my view, his redemption has started from the moment he has seen Khushi in Shyam's arms in the terrace. Whether Arnav has understood or not yet might be the question. Well, we all know he will soon ' the day he will finally give in to Khushi's Devi Maiya understanding the reasons & also the consequences of his actions.

Was not it enough that he had to see his ladylove in his brother-in-laws arms on the day he decided to open up his heart? Was not it enough to consciously punish his wife while his heart broke doing that? Was not it enough to have her in front of his eyes but not able to have her as his heart really wanted to? Was not it enough when his heart & mind were in constant battle on whether to believe her leaving him with no peace at all? Was not it enough to be in confinement for 15 days only to realize what wrongs he must have done to his wife? Was not it enough to almost lose her wife when finally he has submitted to his love? Is not it enough as everything is now against their union when he is completely ready to start his life with her? And trust me, there is more to come. Now balancing the continuum with his sister on one end & his wife on the other, is going to rip him apart.

My heart really goes to this young man. One scene clearly defined yesterday the misery of Arnav Singh Raizada. All he wanted to do was to have his wife accept him & complete their union. He ended up in the middle of a quandary where his wife leaves first followed by his sister leaving him alone with the burden of his deeds, decisions & fate. He could really use a hug now. What goes around, comes around.And he is getting to taste a lot of things that he has done to others, especially Khushi. I got sadistic pleasure when he said "Di, you are misunderstanding me". LOL The woman in me laughed at him ' here you go! And still I felt like giving him a hug.

Khushi finally gave in and it had to happen. I will not touch upon her today and would wait to see what she does going forward.

A very good progress point of the last episode was Anjali's speaking a bit of her heart out to Arnav. The root has been exposed today ' the seed of the insecurity was planted on the day of Arnav's marriage when he refused to share with his sister the real reason of the marriage. She has clearly pointed it out and now it is to see how it takes the story forward. Anjali deserves to know the full truth. Since we have seen her to not totally discard the possibility of Shyam's guilt, the revelation of Arnav's part of the story could help a lot. She has also made it clear that she considers Khushi as Arnav's first priority now and it does bother her. I will wait till this angle comes into the picture along with Khushi's reactions in the upcoming episodes.

So why it bothered Anjali or Mami that he had preferred a little time out with his wife? Simple, they just have no idea of the real nature of their relationship. That is another truth that needs to be told. If I was in Anjali's place, I would have also thought that he avoided going to Mandir to be with his wife. The way she reacted was because of the bonding they share & also because of her current circumstances. She could not accept the fact that he lied. I guess the current track is perhaps leading towards the unfolding of all the truths that Arnav chose to hide ' depends on in what pace the CVs decide to run the storyline.

Now about Mamiji, I have been thinking of writing this about her for a while. I differ with many when they say he is being the typical Saans. But I see a typical Bahu in her ' a Bahu who has spent her life in this joint family and now considers this family as her own. In the Indian sub-continent, this is how a woman's life mostly takes turns. Once a woman is married, she gradually becomes a part of her husband's family and she starts to consider the daughters of the house as her own. So when the new Bahu's come in the house, she forgets that she also came into this household as a Bahu once and still sides with the daughters of the house. This is very evident in any joint family and this is why Manorama Mami is only concerned about Anjali's misery, completely ignoring the Gupta Sisters. She is venting out her agony on the Bahu's she still considers outsiders being the reason of the misery of the daughter of the house. I will not say I like what she is doing but this is how it just happens. Many things are not logical in real life and there are things & people we get frustrated with. So it is time for Mamiji now to take our wrath and so be it.

Payal has finally started to express her frustration ' another progress point. But I really did not think it was very sensible of her to say that she has cooked his favorite food under that circumstance. Akash is being a jerk, may be. But Payal needs to play her role properly too. She needs to understand what her husband really needs right now; he needed comfort then, not an act of love. Every relationship goes through a trying period ' apparently, they are going through theirs. However, both of them, till now are not handling things very sensibly and this perhaps can cause a major turn in the story.

I understood Akash clearly todaywhen he said he has never seen Di like this ever before. It is not only about Di, it is about the change of colours in life that has caught him off guard. He was used to having a smooth & secured life, under the shadow of his brother with nothing much to be bothered of. He fell in love, got married & was looking forward to have a perfect married life. He never had to work on relationships or confront major dilemmas. Now the sudden turn of events of the last couple of months, have really flustered him. We have seen how he cannot handle any change in his perfect life during the Bubbly track. It was followed by the work pressure at office in absence of Arnav. And now, this whole Anjali-Shyam-Khushi fiasco is heights for him. He was in his own bubble too ' like Anajali ' and he is stress since his bubble has burst too. It is now a question of maturity for both Akash & Payal ' maturity in their relationship and also maturity in themselves.

The rosy pathway did not go down well with me because visually, it was cheesy to me and also I could not imagine Arnav doing that.But then again when I though about it the path has never been rosy for these two & this time also they could not take it - symbolism at its best.  What I am loving about IPK right now, is a lot of facets are open and each has huge potential to turn around the story. Bring it on CVs 'twist our heart & mind. I am all ready for it. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

PS1: 3P Demand from me to the PH & the Channel ' "Proper Promotion Please!!!".

PS2: Arnav, please lock the door!!!!!

Hey dear, wonderful post dear Smile Liked ur points on Aakash's POV. The guy with a no nonsense attitude, now in the midst of this upheaval in his relationships. Yes, maturity is the key here. And Arnav manages to instill some good sense into Aakash's mind soon.

For the family, seeing Arnav's lovey dovey avatar is a first. Except Naani, no one is aware of the circumstances under which they got married, they dont know that this phase is the honeymoon period fr this couple, who have just accepted each other as husband & wife in the true sense.

Even I wouldnt mind a kiss before the real SR. Is it too un-sanskaari from SP's POV? And I know we will never get the real deal on TV, but with camera angles & shadow work, karke khatam karo re... UUUghhh Ouch

Edited by amisuv - 22 July 2012 at 8:40am

jakhushi

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

all my inputs about good or bad wardrobe is my ASR is not an idiot...he has a Xray vision.

so saree or kurta churidaar...color or white  does nt bother him at all...how indranidi compared him with eklavya...i wud add arjun too...all eyes focussed on d bird's eye...now you all use your imagination...

Blushing

hayee.. kalai ki size se hi itni sharam aa rahi hai Gandhari? zara gutter mein rehne walon ki to soch ki hum kis kis ke bare mein sochte haiLOLLOLLOL

Hey Bhaggu!!!  Tum Dono!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

indi52

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

I dunno..One problem with IPK must be too many fans...As the Bengali proverb goes,"Adhik Sannyasite Gajan noshto"..Meaning too many fans spoil the mood!!Confused

And am seriously surprised by your post..Cuz here in this forum we have,"Aur kab tak sahegi Khhushi..morchas"here Arnav is nothing but  second-class villain...Whatever Khushi does is right..Even in that p7 segment..A visibly angry-looking Arnav led to many posts the crux of which were,"Arnav must have again been angry with Khushi,so she's leaving the house.."

My point is neither Khushi nor Arnav is villainous...They are normal people with flaws..We are all flawed...But becoming too judgemental about each and every character is just way too much!!Ouch

when you say BOTH are flawed then
 Tell me one thing dear...why this forum is so bias towards khushi...I dont know why she is always victim here and as if she has not done any wrong...She was wrong in hiding shyam's truth,she was wrong in getting will signed..she was wrong when she went to anjali's room when advised not to...then why and why only arnav is targetted...I dont understand this ...really...Angry

Edited by riti4u - 22 July 2012 at 8:47am

amisuvSharaa..mrinalini..indi52

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Lovely crooner priya di!!Thumbs Up n congratulations Indi di n Khushi di!!!Clap Clap Clap

the first few minutes of the episode were just awesome!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming finally she ran into his arms n the deal is completed!! Day Dreaming he is really her prince n shaitan!! for a second when Khushi found the rose petals, i thought there will be a rain of roses from the topDay Dreaming, as per Khushi's dream during the days of her first dhak dhak n acidity!!!LOL par Arshad sir had other plans!!Tongue for me the scenes were perfect!!

The traffic jam n the family thinking of coming back home, i was like dont u dare think abt it!!Angry but Anji ko rest karna tha!!D'oh ek doubt hai!! aisa kya mila diya Payal ne juice mein ki anjali ek hi pal mein patient se impatient bangayi!!!Confused Confused i mean, when she was in the car, she had the expressions of a woman who was abt to faint n all, n after she had the juice n was back home, she was so full of energy that she started walking fast, shouting at her Chotey n shutting the doors so hard n all that!!!! GluconD or Boost, what was the secret of Anjali's energy??? Confused Confused
N Anjali's expressions in the car reminded me of my school days!!!LOL LOL i used to make such faces when i felt like skipping classes in the noon n going home!!! n my sirs used to believe everything i say aur mein ghar chalijaathi thi!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue You are so cute DivyaSmile. I agree, As soon as Anjali came back home, she walked around without any help...sab sochi samjhi saazish thi Angry

Why on earth ASR can't complete his incomplete work!!!!!!Ouch Ouch kal tho it was a hattrick of the almost kiss sequence!!!!Stern Smile Pata nahi ab kitne aur attempts are neededOuch

As expected Anjali said the same wat i thought the other day!! Chotey tum humse jhoot bhi bolne lage ho blah blah blah!!!Sleepy Sleepy N she said ki after his marriage everything changed, n he stopped giving the answers to her questions, but as far as i remember he never answered her questions when he dint want to, right??Confused 

The less i think/talk abt that Akash, the more good!!!D'oh seriously yaar!!! wat's wrong with him!!! He started working with Aman na, may be working with Aman is not good for the Raizada brothersConfused i mean before Akash, it was ASR who used to be angry n shouting at everything n during the kidnap ASR was away from Aman so uske gusse ke bahane kam hogaye aur since Akash is working with Aman when ASR was away, he is searching for the bahane to be gussa!!Stern Smile Stern Smile

Payal!!!! so proud of u!!! Like in the last night's episode, gather courage n lose patience to make that husband of urs understand he's so wrong!!!!Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Other thoughts:

when Khushi was running down the stairs, there were no rose petals on the floor but light aathe hi, we see them!!! May be ASR performed an Accio spell to summon the path of roses!!!Stern Smile

The blank call implies the return of the snake???? Stern Smile

Absolutely no expectations for the next episode!!!!Approve Approve

Great post Divya! Had a good laugh Big smile
@Red highlights...me superliked!
@Blue..my bak bak

Divya1503

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Blushing

Mere gutter behno

sriraojakhushi-Gan---Nishita--

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

yeh lo all eyeing my gutter title...

went upto size and all...

kidhar hain meri gutter behen?????[QUOTE=GanBarunFan]

Blushing

[/QUOTE]

-Gan-

Go to top