Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 58)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

@ Indrani...itna emotionally ASR ko describe karke aapne mujhe rula diya,,,,,Cry...main jaoo kya to give him the tenderness he needs,,,Wink

pata tha mujhe yahaan se candidates mil hi jaayenge LOL go doc, tlc much needed.

on a separate note, read the to and fro between you and palak. take your point about a certain period of time elapsing and assessment being done before coming to any conclusion. just one thing, if a woman in anjali's state attempts abortion the way she does, wouldn't her doc advice immediate consultation with a psychiatrist? i know i know this is a tackily produced tv serial exhibiting no understanding whatsoever of any medical reality, not even a bump in evidence. just windering. or maybe vitamins take care of murderous feelings too LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarisrirao

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Oh the IPK CVs! Some days you feel like hugging them and on other days you want to strangle them! But you have to respect their tenacity to stick by their principle of unpredictability in the world of predictable daily soaps. But in their defense what they showed today is more attuned to reality. And reality bites.

Today Anjali walks in to a romantic rendezvous between her brother and his wife. The same brother whom she had forced to go for his out of town meeting though he had insisted on coming with her for Satsang. And that grand rose petal pathway in no way or shape looked like an impromptu plan (even I need those special minions who can invisibly lay a pathway between a run from the stairs to a hug :D). So Anjali jumped into the conclusion that her brother lied to her to be alone with his wife. Impulsive? Definitely!(but then probably it runs in the gene). Unfair? NO! Today's Anjali I understand.

"Waqt badal gay hai Chhotey'Tum badal gaye ho' "

"jabse hamare sawalon ka jawab dena chhora hai tbase saab badal gaya'"

Anjali and Arnav share a lot other than bloodline. They share a painful past which defines them albeit differently. But t has always been Chotey with Di every turn of the way; protecting her , sharing with her everything. Till his sudden wedding. He didn't share his reasons (Anjali doesn't know he's hiding the reason for her only). But Anjali put that aside and took the role of the big sister and welcomed Khushi to RM.

Again on the day Shyam was thrown out. Only one reason given :"I trust Khushi". Again Arnav was trying to protect his fragile, pregnant Di from the harrowing truths of Shyam Manohar Jha which he knew will shatter her coming from his mouth. But to Anjali it was Arnav siding with his spouse. And each incident: finding them together celebrating Khushi's birthday the very next day of her suicidal attempt, him ordering bouquet, saree especially for his wife and today finding them together almost kissing when he's told them he'd be out of town, all validated her fear. She's alone in this, Chotey has a life now apart from her. Anjali doesn't know the real relationship equation of Arnav and Khushi. She doesn't know these are the beginning moments of a couple's life together. To her the Chotey who used to move heaven and earth to make sure everything is perfect in his Di's life is not only the reason of her perfect world shattered but is indifferent to Di's suffering and is blissfully happy with the reason of "her pain". Her new reality.

It's a lot for anyone. And a person like Anjali who has been so royally sheltered by her brother and family, she has felt a sense of entitlement of being front and center in two people's life her husband and brother. Now both gone. It's a rude awakening. She's bound to feel abandoned, lonely and angry. Hence her words. Yes trials and tribulations of the man who goes beyond for his loved ones is now at a cross-hair of a see-saw. How he balances time will tell.

Payal is reaching her saturation point of taking insults for no wrongdoing. I loved how she stood up again for her sister '"sirf aur sirf Khushi ki wajah se'Shyamji ki sachchai sabke samne ayii" and explained how her efforts to helping the has been rejected leaving her with no option but taking care of the people who take care of Di. But that Akash's gene from his mother's side is showing up. And how further crass can  Mami get?

And now to the scene of the day till it was rudely interrupted. A husky "Khushi".Then a first. Arnav waiting in open arms to receive his wife's hug. Till now it has always been Khushi hugging first and then he followed. And the "shhh" to let her know he's there for her. The soft "Kya hua?  darr gaye the tum?" while lovingly moving that tendril of hair from her face. The indulgent smile when she was angrily shoving him for putting her through this. The tug and bear hug to placate her. And she tried to fight it 'but then gave in to his love, her own feelings and hugged him back. A picture perfect scene of two people's confession of their love for each other without the words. And then the husky "Won't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati mann lo'" .Then the gesture to seal the deal with a kiss. 'till his family interrupted them. Loved the 'Relax!" . ASR the guy who never believed in love is caught standing on a pathway of roses in the family hall about to kiss is wife, is not flustered at all. His nonchalance is adorable!

A typical IPK signature khatta meetha episode. A lot of movement in story wrt to all the characters. Yes it was a bit anticlimactic from romance perspective after the previous day's visual foreplay'.but then isn't that what we signed for(well maybe 4th time will be the charm. Please CVs)? A roller coaster journey that makes you feel sometimes you're dropping in a bottomless pit but  somehow you know the bend ahead will be better.

Performance wise Barun as usual stole the episode from the romantic husband, to unflustered Chotey in the hall getting a tad irritated with Mami's Gupta sisters snides, to a surprised Arnav on Di's not believing his truth and the concerned brother. Varied emotions, each pitch perfect. Sanaya's uneasiness in close romantic scenes are getting a bit distractive especially when you share the frame with Barun. Deepali has been a treat this week. She's nailed every scene she has been in. I'm loving her. Akshay is the weakest link in a team of brilliant actors. He and Daljeet need to step up more with more screen presence, while he's consistently 'constipated', Daljeet is inconsistent. Anjali's character now is more layered than just looking pretty, being sweet or crying buckets.

Cribbing point: what's with Raizadas and meds? The other day Nani gave Anjali medicinewhen she was upset'yesterday the same. And Anjali was fine during her 1st trimester. What's with this almost fainting look during her second trimester? Pregnancy is not a disease for heaven's sake!

@ Gandhari, loved loved it...Thumbs Up
reality bites...this IPK has never failed to surprise us and still so lovable...
you have explained Anjali and her reactions so well...i feel like d whole forum to go thru d post before writing those bashing one...
performace bit...ClapClapClap

only grievance: why so small font...AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="4">madame Sunshine, what a sunny post...was missing your posts and comments so much...and these hailas...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="4">chotey ko bada bimaari hua hain...pyaar wala...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="4">really ya Raizadas dont have manners...either they barge into each other's rooms or they dont allow others to talk...doesnt bother to ask about their son's health who was held hostage few days back...and feed ppl medicines instead of food,</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="4">the way they pounce on Anjali with medicine looks like she is a mental patient and needs some nerve relaxant or a sleeping pill..OuchOuch Doc pls elaborate...</font>

As far as meds are concerned very few meds are prescribed in pregnancy.No sleeping pills no antibiotics.Raizadas keep giving her meds like she has Cancer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dennisdmenace--Nishita---Gan-

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

senti is good. without little doses of it how to feel human. hehe. gandhari, he really intrigues me, i rejoice in his rejection of feudal structure, his highly nuanced patriarchy (time to shed that, he is a character in transition i feel), oh the respect accorded to lavanya and his telling her there's no need to change for his sake, he knows what he signed up for as does she. too many instances where i've felt his realness, his lack of bull s, his noble instinct.

i get di also. anjali is still true to who i think she is.

i love nani.

khushi worries me. our culture's need to see the girl through the filters of patriarchy requires her to be "good," self sacrificing, sexually non existent, knowing of her "place" in the scheme of things, and other many things i just can't take. my mother used to joke: meye manusher abar ichhe ki! khushi must always give up her happiness, even if it means hurting the one who loves with all his heart, this is a sign of ger greatness. ah well, guess we'll always hug our illusions close. there's safety there. if you are asr you take a risk, and not many can do that.

True

oooph shokal shokal boddo serious.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumari--Nishita---Gan-indi52riti4u

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

madame Sunshine, what a sunny post...was missing your posts and comments so much...and these hailas...

chotey ko bada bimaari hua hain...pyaar wala...

really ya Raizadas dont have manners...either they barge into each other's rooms or they dont allow others to talk...doesnt bother to ask about their son's health who was held hostage few days back...and feed ppl medicines instead of food,

the way they pounce on Anjali with medicine looks like she is a mental patient and needs some nerve relaxant or a sleeping pill..OuchOuch Doc pls elaborate...

--Nishita---Gan-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

hi omoraboti,

am anuradha...and as a true blue bong have a nick name which is Mou.

MY PB is right...kuch bhi bulale...will reply..LOLLOLLOL

your post was rocking...ClapQUOTE=Sunshine80]
Originally posted by Omoraboti

@mou!!

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts. You cracked me up at so many points ... LOL. I just loved how you described Anjali & Arnav.

I am happy you likex my post. Smile

ps: everyone calls you Anu. Is Mou not your name??? Shocked

Anu or mou kisi bhi naam se bhoolalo...woh reply degiLOL

Farah your post is

fabulous...well articulated  postClapClapClap
Clap
Wink
[/QUOTE]
amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

brilliant crooner Priya...am loving this new structure of themClapClapClapClap

Am I only one who loved Friday epi to d core'..very significant one in terms of story development. Secondly was not expecting d kiss anyways'LOLLOLremember it's a 8 o clock SP show'will get the kiss when SP grows up.Dead

Till then hugs r fine'..its not a hug between any randoms'..its a hug between a scared KKGSR and A smugR'.

Starts with a terribly scared KKGSR, alone in RM( NK vanishes into thin airWink), with a pot in hand as a weapon just in case d shadow comes in front, she comes down to d living room'.only to find her husband standing with open arms, an inviting voice 'Khushi" does d trick, she drops d plant and runs to him'.hugs him tight thanking her DM. he hugs her back( this time no mistake as d hospital)Embarrassed.

Khushi feels d soft petals at her feet'looks down, sees d flower laden path and understands her husband's scheme'.immidiately jungle billi returns'was Arnav thinking he will be appreciated? He smiles a little yes that lopsided and twinkling eyes wala'.which is enuf to kill us'all across d world ur phangirls appreciated'.but your sweet wife shoves you, pushes you'what makes you smile..uh?? now Raizada n action'he pulls her back to his embrace and holds her there till she calms down and hug him back..ohhh what the BG score here?  kya karu main kya karu'LOLLOLLOL

you did d right thing Mrs ASR'no one can resist Mr ASR 'so that's d way you admit him as your husband..legally married one'.were you tricked in your deal? Everything is fair in love and war'

Iss war ko kya naam doon'WinkWink

But my kostin here is who was supposed to walk on those petals? Going by our experience Mr Raizada seldom allows his wife to walk'and present scenario is a strict no no'she will be carried to d room or poolside'then it was spread for d hubby???ConfusedConfused

By whom...love guru'..tells me????

'

Now that he doesn't mind to be d husband lets seal it with d kiss'..am abso fine with d kiss in living room'this is his house'he can do anywhere anything and anyways that feeling of getting caught always enhances pleasure.WinkWink

Enters Raizada clan'chotey since when you became so khotey?Ouch

Anjali 'Arnav conversation

I liked d fact that Arnav followed Di'firstly he probably started to believe that Khushi is much matured or he can pacify her laterWink'.secondly he is very well aware of Anjali's mental condition'.that itself process how futile is Anjali's allegation of tum badal gaye ho'.she is almost pushing d situation where all hell breaks loose'aap ne hamare sawal ka jawab dena chod diya hain'if he starts answering why he got married then what?

What a touching segment'.chotey who never believed in kasams and all resorts to that 'just to make her realize how much he cares'..

D reaction frm Anjali is so real, normal'don't we all face this situation at home..when our newly married uncle or brother is caught coming home early and spending some time with their spouse. Only thing which saddens me are her allegations towards her brother'is he d one who's gonna lie to her to spend some time with his wife. Doesn't she know him too well. Worms of can waiting to be spilled'.

I just cant get over Barun's expressions at that moment'.d pain of his di, d disbelief at d words uttered by her, d anger at d situation..his own helplessness'.oh god'just get those eyes insured dude'

Crooners, don't be so upset with Aakash and mami'.they r just eyeing at Shyam's SP award this year'favourite Dushman..LOLLOL

Payaal'..thats d spirit gal'give it back'demand answer frm your husband'too good dialogues...Deepali'ClapClapClap

Again waiting for a new track'new week'bring it on Cvs'after all we r IPK fans living in IPK world'.we r happy. rains or no rains...kiss or no kiss...

ps only one thought: Khushi's expression when she is about to get d first kiss frm her husband...ShockedShockedShockedShockedOuchOuchOuchOuch

Hey Anu, gr8 post dear, highlights in green Smile Ur P.S is a cause of confusion fr lot many of us Confused 

The kostin abt the flowers & why spread them in the first place. Yaar jyada kostins mat pooch Anu, nahi toh Mr.Dhokla naraaz ho jayenge... Aaj bhi explainations dene aa gaya tha subah subah Twitter pe.

Barun's expression of shock & disbelief was brilliant Clap Arnav giving kasam to his di, hope Anjali understands these subtle changes in her Chotey, his unconditional love fr his loved ones.

" A smug R " Good one Anu Big smile

dennisdmenace-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

@ Gandhari, loved loved it...Thumbs Up
reality bites...this IPK has never failed to surprise us and still so lovable...
you have explained Anjali and her reactions so well...i feel like d whole forum to go thru d post before writing those bashing one...
performace bit...ClapClapClap

only grievance: why so small font...AngryAngry

Yaar I just take the default font size...and yesterday's post became so longUnhappy...I chose 2

Go to top