Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.5 : Nadaan Parindey - UPDATED (Page 57)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Joined: 03 December 2011
Posts: 16870

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
@Sunshine

Your GIFs are killing me LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita--indi52

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 8014

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Oh the IPK CVs! Some days you feel like hugging them and on other days you want to strangle them! But you have to respect their tenacity to stick by their principle of unpredictability in the world of predictable daily soaps. But in their defense what they showed today is more attuned to reality. And reality bites.


Today Anjali walks in to a romantic rendezvous between her brother and his wife. The same brother whom she had forced to go for his out of town meeting though he had insisted on coming with her for Satsang. And that grand rose petal pathway in no way or shape looked like an impromptu plan (even I need those special minions who can invisibly lay a pathway between a run from the stairs to a hug :D). So Anjali jumped into the conclusion that her brother lied to her to be alone with his wife. Impulsive? Definitely!(but then probably it runs in the gene). Unfair? NO! Today's Anjali I understand.

"Waqt badal gay hai Chhotey'Tum badal gaye ho' "

"jabse hamare sawalon ka jawab dena chhora hai tbase saab badal gaya'"


Anjali and Arnav share a lot other than bloodline. They share a painful past which defines them albeit differently. But t has always been Chotey with Di every turn of the way; protecting her , sharing with her everything. Till his sudden wedding. He didn't share his reasons (Anjali doesn't know he's hiding the reason for her only). But Anjali put that aside and took the role of the big sister and welcomed Khushi to RM.

Again on the day Shyam was thrown out. Only one reason given :"I trust Khushi". Again Arnav was trying to protect his fragile, pregnant Di from the harrowing truths of Shyam Manohar Jha which he knew will shatter her coming from his mouth. But to Anjali it was Arnav siding with his spouse. And each incident: finding them together celebrating Khushi's birthday the very next day of her suicidal attempt, him ordering bouquet, saree especially for his wife and today finding them together almost kissing when he's told them he'd be out of town, all validated her fear. She's alone in this, Chotey has a life now apart from her. Anjali doesn't know the real relationship equation of Arnav and Khushi. She doesn't know these are the beginning moments of a couple's life together. To her the Chotey who used to move heaven and earth to make sure everything is perfect in his Di's life is not only the reason of her perfect world shattered but is indifferent to Di's suffering and is blissfully happy with the reason of "her pain". Her new reality.


It's a lot for anyone. And a person like Anjali who has been so royally sheltered by her brother and family, she has felt a sense of entitlement of being front and center in two people's life her husband and brother. Now both gone. It's a rude awakening. She's bound to feel abandoned, lonely and angry. Hence her words. Yes trials and tribulations of the man who goes beyond for his loved ones is now at a cross-hair of a see-saw. How he balances time will tell.


Payal is reaching her saturation point of taking insults for no wrongdoing. I loved how she stood up again for her sister '"sirf aur sirf Khushi ki wajah se'Shyamji ki sachchai sabke samne ayii" and explained how her efforts to helping the has been rejected leaving her with no option but taking care of the people who take care of Di. But that Akash's gene from his mother's side is showing up. And how further crass can  Mami get?


And now to the scene of the day till it was rudely interrupted. A husky "Khushi".Then a first. Arnav waiting in open arms to receive his wife's hug. Till now it has always been Khushi hugging first and then he followed. And the "shhh" to let her know he's there for her. The soft "Kya hua?  darr gaye the tum?" while lovingly moving that tendril of hair from her face. The indulgent smile when she was angrily shoving him for putting her through this. The tug and bear hug to placate her. And she tried to fight it 'but then gave in to his love, her own feelings and hugged him back. A picture perfect scene of two people's confession of their love for each other without the words. And then the husky "Won't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati mann lo'" .Then the gesture to seal the deal with a kiss. 'till his family interrupted them. Loved the 'Relax!" . ASR the guy who never believed in love is caught standing on a pathway of roses in the family hall about to kiss is wife, is not flustered at all. His nonchalance is adorable!


A typical IPK signature khatta meetha episode. A lot of movement in story wrt to all the characters. Yes it was a bit anticlimactic from romance perspective after the previous day's visual foreplay'.but then isn't that what we signed for(well maybe 4th time will be the charm. Please CVs)? A roller coaster journey that makes you feel sometimes you're dropping in a bottomless pit but  somehow you know the bend ahead will be better.


Performance wise Barun as usual stole the episode from the romantic husband, to unflustered Chotey in the hall getting a tad irritated with Mami's Gupta sisters snides, to a surprised Arnav on Di's not believing his truth and the concerned brother. Varied emotions, each pitch perfect. Sanaya's uneasiness in close romantic scenes are getting a bit distractive especially when you share the frame with Barun. Deepali has been a treat this week. She's nailed every scene she has been in. I'm loving her. Akshay is the weakest link in a team of brilliant actors. He and Daljeet need to step up more with more screen presence, while he's consistently 'constipated', Daljeet is inconsistent. Anjali's character now is more layered than just looking pretty, being sweet or crying buckets.

Cribbing point: what's with Raizadas and meds? The other day Nani gave Anjali medicinewhen she was upset'yesterday the same. And Anjali was fine during her 1st trimester. What's with this almost fainting look during her second trimester? Pregnancy is not a disease for heaven's sake!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita---Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Joined: 03 December 2011
Posts: 16870

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Oh the IPK CVs! Some days you feel like hugging them and on other days you want to strangle them! But you have to respect their tenacity to stick by their principle of unpredictability in the world of predictable daily soaps. But in their defense what they showed today is more attuned to reality. And reality bites.


Today Anjali walks in to a romantic rendezvous between her brother and his wife. The same brother whom she had forced to go for his out of town meeting though he had insisted on coming with her for Satsang. And that grand rose petal pathway in no way or shape looked like an impromptu plan (even I need those special minions who can invisibly lay a pathway between a run from the stairs to a hug :D). So Anjali jumped into the conclusion that her brother lied to her to be alone with his wife. Impulsive? Definitely!(but then probably it runs in the gene). Unfair? NO! Today's Anjali I understand.

"Waqt badal gay hai Chhotey'Tum badal gaye ho' "

"jabse hamare sawalon ka jawab dena chhora hai tbase saab badal gaya'"


Anjali and Arnav share a lot other than bloodline. They share a painful past which defines them albeit differently. But t has always been Chotey with Di every turn of the way; protecting her , sharing with her everything. Till his sudden wedding. He didn't share his reasons (Anjali doesn't know he's hiding the reason for her only). But Anjali put that aside and took the role of the big sister and welcomed Khushi to RM.

Again on the day Shyam was thrown out. Only one reason given :"I trust Khushi". Again Arnav was trying to protect his fragile, pregnant Di from the harrowing truths of Shyam Manohar Jha which he knew will shatter her coming from his mouth. But to Anjali it was Arnav siding with his spouse. And each incident: finding them together celebrating Khushi's birthday the very next day of her suicidal attempt, him ordering bouquet, saree especially for his wife and today finding them together almost kissing when he's told them he'd be out of town, all validated her fear. She's alone in this, Chotey has a life now apart from her. Anjali doesn't know the real relationship equation of Arnav and Khushi. She doesn't know these are the beginning moments of a couple's life together. To her the Chotey who used to move heaven and earth to make sure everything is perfect in his Di's life is not only the reason of her perfect world shattered but is indifferent to Di's suffering and is blissfully happy with the reason of "her pain". Her new reality.


It's a lot for anyone. And a person like Anjali who has been so royally sheltered by her brother and family, she has felt a sense of entitlement of being front and center in two people's life her husband and brother. Now both gone. It's a rude awakening. She's bound to feel abandoned, lonely and angry. Hence her words. Yes trials and tribulations of the man who goes beyond for his loved ones is now at a cross-hair of a see-saw. How he balances time will tell.


Payal is reaching her saturation point of taking insults for no wrongdoing. I loved how she stood up again for her sister '"sirf aur sirf Khushi ki wajah se'Shyamji ki sachchai sabke samne ayii" and explained how her efforts to helping the has been rejected leaving her with no option but taking care of the people who take care of Di. But that Akash's gene from his mother's side is showing up. And how further crass can  Mami get?


And now to the scene of the day till it was rudely interrupted. A husky "Khushi".Then a first. Arnav waiting in open arms to receive his wife's hug. Till now it has always been Khushi hugging first and then he followed. And the "shhh" to let her know he's there for her. The soft "Kya hua?  darr gaye the tum?" while lovingly moving that tendril of hair from her face. The indulgent smile when she was angrily shoving him for putting her through this. The tug and bear hug to placate her. And she tried to fight it 'but then gave in to his love, her own feelings and hugged him back. A picture perfect scene of two people's confession of their love for each other without the words. And then the husky "Won't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati mann lo'" .Then the gesture to seal the deal with a kiss. 'till his family interrupted them. Loved the 'Relax!" . ASR the guy who never believed in love is caught standing on a pathway of roses in the family hall about to kiss is wife, is not flustered at all. His nonchalance is adorable!


A typical IPK signature khatta meetha episode. A lot of movement in story wrt to all the characters. Yes it was a bit anticlimactic from romance perspective after the previous day's visual foreplay'.but then isn't that what we signed for(well maybe 4th time will be the charm. Please CVs)? A roller coaster journey that makes you feel sometimes you're dropping in a bottomless pit but  somehow you know the bend ahead will be better.


Performance wise Barun as usual stole the episode from the romantic husband, to unflustered Chotey in the hall getting a tad irritated with Mami's Gupta sisters snides, to a surprised Arnav on Di's not believing his truth and the concerned brother. Varied emotions, each pitch perfect. Sanaya's uneasiness in close romantic scenes are getting a bit distractive especially when you share the frame with Barun. Deepali has been a treat this week. She's nailed every scene she has been in. I'm loving her. Akshay is the weakest link in a team of brilliant actors. He and Daljeet need to step up more with more screen presence, while he's consistently 'constipated', Daljeet is inconsistent. Anjali's character now is more layered than just looking pretty, being sweet or crying buckets.

Cribbing point: what's with Raizadas and meds? The other day Nani gave Anjali medicinewhen she was upset'yesterday the same. And Anjali was fine during her 1st trimester. What's with this almost fainting look during her second trimester? Pregnancy is not a disease for heaven's sake!



Thank you Babe! you had me

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Joined: 01 February 2012
Posts: 8954

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

madame Sunshine, what a sunny post...was missing your posts and comments so much...and these hailas...

chotey ko bada bimaari hua hain...pyaar wala...

really ya Raizadas dont have manners...either they barge into each other's rooms or they dont allow others to talk...doesnt bother to ask about their son's health who was held hostage few days back...and feed ppl medicines instead of food,

the way they pounce on Anjali with medicine looks like she is a mental patient and needs some nerve relaxant or a sleeping pill..OuchOuch Doc pls elaborate...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srirao-Gan-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 21159

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by cutebarun

I dont knw whether i'm watching 'Di ki saut' or 'IPK' n i dont hav a prblm with either... Bt, my concern is the way d characters r perceivd by viewers. Just take an example...

'Kushi leaving the RM scenario or the 'kushi n Di walking in opposite directions with Arnav caught in d middle, scene frm Friday...

The forum wasiyon celebrate Arnav's wooing of Kushi... N encourage Kushi to giv him a tough time "go girl go'...

Di misunderstands Arnav, n forum goes, 'now abandon your Creepy sister'...

When Kushi leavs Rm, its for her righteousness..as per d forum view...


Bt, the non forum viewers (mine n my friends families included) hav the one opinion... They end up scolding Arnav... For what?

"for loving deeply, two women who doesnt deserve his love"

"for being the 'ever caring brother of Anjali, who stil thinks Shyam is more precious"

"for tolerating the 'spoilt brat' behaviour n 'irritating antics' by his wife...who stil doesnt stand by him when he needs her d most.."

"for falling for a girl, who when her husband and she herself r going thru the biggest turmoil of their life, doesnt want to celebrate her birthday, bt stil keeps pestering him n act immaturish to make him say 'happy birthday''

finaly, viewers ask why does Arnav love them? Aur kaam nahi hai kya...?!

As a forumwasi, i knw, all these r 'meaningful, all tracks r interlinkd..there r symbolisms..." bt, many common TRP viewers, view it as

"ab aur kya kya sehenge Arnav'...?

Why is there such a 'diference in view point' among the forum n non forum viewers.. N this happens mostly with Ipk.

Do corect me, if i'm wrong...


hi cutebarun,
what should i call you. i am very non forum i guess, i adore arnav singh raizada for his capacity to love.

as a character, he is worth much and then some more. he is incredibly layered and as his inner workings come more and more into light, he leaves me amazed. an ordinary man capable of extraordinary depth. a man who in our feudal society has denied his father's name and strikes out on his own; in a world habitually dependent on supernatural forces, he depends on himself to make his life. the finest aspirations of invidualism in the west and east live in him along with the greatest respect for traditions of work and family. i see karna, eklavya in him.

i identify with this curious mixture of yesterday and this very minute in him.

not many of us have the courage to live the way he does. the writers have followed his traits with honesty and come upon its core where lives this vast capacity to love. someone has written before in this forum, he indeed is the dil of the story. we believe he is dimag and then ever so beautifully, through fun games tricks meanness madness all that's ipk, we realise he is loads of dil, and what that gives us: courage.

no idea who fully textured and rounded asr, but despite his uber everything he is a believable character. these rare ones come into our lives sometimes.

he almost never asks anything in return for himself, only that he be allowed to live his way and others their way. only a few times has he asked khushi: aur mein? mein tumhare bina..., tumne mujhe samjhana zaroori nahin samjha?

nobody thinks too much of what his heart might need. not di, not even khushi. they care for him, but seem not to know of his utterly tender side, his need for someone to be as gentle with him as he is with them. always loving toward di, and now more and more with khushi.

he has a flaw: anger, and that has its awful effects. his anger is always there, just below the surface. would love to know more about that.

and who knows, maybe the writers will slowly find that side of khushi which not only understands him but also realises his need to be loved; and she gives him all the love he could ever want.

just thinking.


Indi :
Darun! Is the only word that comes in my mind. how beautifully you have described ASR...the comparison with Karna and ekalavya just perfect...yes everytime I see him ask those questions I feel like giving him a hug...the other day when Khushi had gone to GH the way they showed how lost he felt (forgetting about Di for a sec and asking her about Khushi) and then left in a hurry or when he was leaving GH and asking her "tum laut aa rahe ho na"...and then at the staircase "won't mind yum agar mujhe apna pati mann lo" ...he just wants Khushi to love him back and be with him...a first in his life...to want something just for himself...

sorry sokal sokal eta pore ektu senti hoye gelamEmbarrassed



senti is good. without little doses of it how to feel human. hehe. gandhari, he really intrigues me, i rejoice in his rejection of feudal structure, his highly nuanced patriarchy (time to shed that, he is a character in transition i feel), oh the respect accorded to lavanya and his telling her there's no need to change for his sake, he knows what he signed up for as does she. too many instances where i've felt his realness, his lack of bull s, his noble instinct.

i get di also. anjali is still true to who i think she is.

i love nani.

khushi worries me. our culture's need to see the girl through the filters of patriarchy requires her to be "good," self sacrificing, sexually non existent, knowing of her "place" in the scheme of things, and other many things i just can't take. my mother used to joke: meye manusher abar ichhe ki! khushi must always give up her happiness, even if it means hurting the one who loves with all his heart, this is a sign of her greatness. ah well, guess we'll always hug our illusions close. there's safety there. if you are asr you take a risk, and not many can do that.

oooph shokal shokal boddo serious.

Edited by indi52 - 22 July 2012 at 10:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23kushikumarihoneypriya-Gan-

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 10207

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
@mou!!

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts. You cracked me up at so many points ... LOL. I just loved how you described Anjali & Arnav.

I am happy you likex my post. Smile

ps: everyone calls you Anu. Is Mou not your name??? Shocked

Edited by Omoraboti - 22 July 2012 at 7:44am
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Joined: 03 December 2011
Posts: 16870

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52


senti is good. without little doses of it how to feel human. hehe. gandhari, he really intrigues me, i rejoice in his rejection of feudal structure, his highly nuanced patriarchy (time to shed that, he is a character in transition i feel), oh the respect accorded to lavanya and his telling her there's no need to change for his sake, he knows what he signed up for as does she. too many instances where i've felt his realness, his lack of bull s, his noble instinct.

i get di also. anjali is still true to who i think she is.

i love nani.

khushi worries me. our culture's need to see the girl through the filters of patriarchy requires her to be "good," self sacrificing, sexually non existent, knowing of her "place" in the scheme of things, and other many things i just can't take. my mother used to joke: meye manusher abar ichhe ki! khushi must always give up her happiness, even if it means hurting the one who loves with all his heart, this is a sign of ger greatness. ah well, guess we'll always hug our illusions close. there's safety there. if you are asr you take a risk, and not many can do that.

oooph shokal shokal boddo serious.


I read somewher in the forum that people are complaining that Khushi should look like a wife of a business tycoon now that she's married to ASR...as much as I would love khushi to get a hair and wardrobe makeover, that will be something uncharacteristic for ASR...and I love that the CVs maintain that...the man has impeccable fashion sense (ugly designer bag was chosen by Aman...loved the saree that he chose!)...but is ok with his 'gota/pompom' loving wife's clothes because he can see beyond the garish ...

Khushi I know...but you know what ASR is pretty stubborn himself...she'll sacrifice but he'll be there to fight for 'them' his 'relax!!" is an indication..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23indi52

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 8014

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

@mou!!

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts. You cracked me up at so many points ... LOL. I just loved how you described Anjali & Arnav.

I am happy you likex my post. Smile

ps: everyone calls you Anu. Is Mou not your name??? Shocked


Anu or mou kisi bhi naam se bhoolalo...woh reply degiLOL

Farah your post is

 fabulous...well articulated  postClapClapClap
Clap
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Zara's ARSHI Index* DWE thread 7 open (20/08)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: -Zara-   Replies: 259   Views: 186978

-Zara- 259 186978 08 September 2015 at 1:35pm by AriyaLilyOrchid
Hershi's Writing Corner-OS Under the Covers 1/11

2 3

Author: Smileyface   Replies: 23   Views: 12867

Smileyface 23 12867 06 November 2013 at 12:06am by sarita_barun
Nayika's FF Index

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: nayika   Replies: 340   Views: 203927

nayika 340 203927 26 August 2013 at 12:33am by PoojaSheth
mami leaving R.M-u me aut tv segment updated

2 3 4 5

Author: nb2011   Replies: 33   Views: 7251

nb2011 33 7251 13 May 2012 at 3:39am by akshu0308

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index